MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 4:34 pm 
Post Whore

If you are a budding :author: please feel free to send me your writings if you would like them published on one of my blogs.

Obviously the usual topics are off limits, unless I wrote it!

:author: :author: :author: :party2: :spank: :tongue: :card:

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 5:25 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

:author: :author: :author: :party2: :spank: :tongue: :card:
Ehh?

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 6:56 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
so no stories about dragons?

PostPosted: January 4th, 2014, 11:05 am 
Post Whore

I am waiting....

I want jodhpur / riding mistress ones with tables boots and sluts.

:bed: :mememe:

PostPosted: January 4th, 2014, 2:36 pm 
Disciple

There once was a jodhpur-clad riding mistress who had lots of tables. She had to because she'd put her boots up on them. And then the sluts would come in and tell her to take her boots off the tables. The jodhpur-clad mistress would tell them no, they were her tables after all. And then the sluts would all grab the mistress and throw her on the table and fuck her silly.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 10:13 am 
Post Whore

Just a quickie....loads of typos and things but it is hard to type when sat on a too big butt plug which refuses to go in, whilst stroking ones pussy with your right hand...

Bend over the desk Hybrid

Well I passed through the scanning hoop and bleeped, no change there. The uniformed lady guard walked up to me and asked me to put my hands by my side. I was wearing a very short thin white dress and stockings, no knickers as usual and black high heels. She passed a hand held scanned over me and it bleeped at pussy level. She smiled for a split second and then asked if I would follow her. She lead me to a booth. Once inside, she stood very close and asked” do you know why I have brought you here?” “Yes”, I replied “it is because you would like to see my pussy piercings” She smirked, reached down and put her hand under my short dress, straight to my pussy piercings and slid a finger up my soaking crack.
I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away and bent me over the small desk, pulling my dress up as she bent me over.
She pushed me down over the desk the narrow way and nudged my feet apart with her feet. Once she was happy with the them, they were now wide open, she stood back. I could see back at her under the desk, as my head was hanging over the side. she was stood straight behind me. My legs made a perfect upside down V. My cunt mound and lips were perfectly positioned at the top and my lips open. I was so wet and excited that strands of drool were dangling from my hole.
She told me to stay in that position, as she walked out and left the room. I waited as I had been told.
“I heard the door open, footsteps and then the door being closed firmly. As I looked back between my legs I could see a pair of highly polished black shoes and black trousers stood next to the girl. “This is the slut I was telling you about” she said in a soft but stern voice. “She is on the noon flight to Gatwick, so there is no rush. I think it was the cunt piercings that set off the alarm but thought you may want to take a look yourself sir”
“Thank you Miss Crabtree, I think you did the right thing. Have you removed her knickers or was she not wearing any?” the man asked. “Not wearing any Sir”
“Oh I see. She is making an awful mess on the floor, could you stop her leaking like that”
Without a word the girl dropped to her knees….

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 10:52 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Just a quickie....loads of typos and things but it is hard to type when sat on a too big butt plug which refuses to go in, whilst stroking ones pussy with your right hand...

Bend over the desk Hybrid

Well I passed through the scanning hoop and bleeped, no change there. The uniformed lady guard walked up to me and asked me to put my hands by my side. I was wearing a very short thin white dress and stockings, no knickers as usual and black high heels. She passed a hand held scanned over me and it bleeped at pussy level. She smiled for a split second and then asked if I would follow her. She lead me to a booth. Once inside, she stood very close and asked” do you know why I have brought you here?” “Yes”, I replied “it is because you would like to see my pussy piercings” She smirked, reached down and put her hand under my short dress, straight to my pussy piercings and slid a finger up my soaking crack.
I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away and bent me over the small desk, pulling my dress up as she bent me over.
She pushed me down over the desk the narrow way and nudged my feet apart with her feet. Once she was happy with the them, they were now wide open, she stood back. I could see back at her under the desk, as my head was hanging over the side. she was stood straight behind me. My legs made a perfect upside down V. My cunt mound and lips were perfectly positioned at the top and my lips open. I was so wet and excited that strands of drool were dangling from my hole.
She told me to stay in that position, as she walked out and left the room. I waited as I had been told.
“I heard the door open, footsteps and then the door being closed firmly. As I looked back between my legs I could see a pair of highly polished black shoes and black trousers stood next to the girl. “This is the slut I was telling you about” she said in a soft but stern voice. “She is on the noon flight to Gatwick, so there is no rush. I think it was the cunt piercings that set off the alarm but thought you may want to take a look yourself sir”
“Thank you Miss Crabtree, I think you did the right thing. Have you removed her knickers or was she not wearing any?” the man asked. “Not wearing any Sir”
“Oh I see. She is making an awful mess on the floor, could you stop her leaking like that”
Without a word the girl dropped to her knees….
More, more please Miss. :drool: :wiggle:

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 12:48 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:

That's what she said.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 6:28 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:

That's what she said.
Very good mister L xxx

PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 8:27 pm 
Acolyte

I have a feeling this should be in the slurp thread :img:

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 5:23 pm 
Disciple

Without a word the girl dropped to her knees…. and starts licking Miss Hybrid pussy. :doglick: :giraffe:
Miss Hybrid begins moan quietly, but her pussy don't stop dripping. The lady guard then begin to lick and suck harder. Miss Hybrid moans louder and louder since the guard suck harder. The lady guard want to stop because of Miss Hybrid sounds. Miss Hybrid tries to grab the guard's head so that she should not stop. But Miss Hybrid fells the strong hand of the man holding the lady guard heads as well. The Commander don't want the guard to stop.

---
sorry ... I have to go now :wank:

PostPosted: January 29th, 2014, 10:21 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Without a word the girl dropped to her knees…. and starts licking Miss Hybrid pussy. :doglick: :giraffe:
Miss Hybrid begins moan quietly, but her pussy don't stop dripping. The lady guard then begin to lick and suck harder. Miss Hybrid moans louder and louder since the guard suck harder. The lady guard want to stop because of Miss Hybrid sounds. Miss Hybrid tries to grab the guard's head so that she should not stop. But Miss Hybrid fells the strong hand of the man holding the lady guard heads as well. The Commander don't want the guard to stop.

---
Moist excellent, who is going to pick up the ball... :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian: :mandy:

PostPosted: January 29th, 2014, 11:48 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
Quote:

---
Moist excellent, who is going to pick up the ball... :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian: :mandy:
:myball:

PostPosted: January 29th, 2014, 5:35 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:

---
wow, :shy: :shy: :shy:

thanks Great Tartest of all :thanks:
I think my English writing is so lazy and I didn't continue the narrative in first person, but thank you very much. :D :thanks:

by the way, :mandy: don't stop dripping :rainfc:

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2018, 12:07 am 
Follower

Still looking for stories ?

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2018, 10:28 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Still looking for stories ?
Yes, lots of them..... :shemademe:

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2018, 2:02 pm 
Follower

Ext, day, Belgium,
You decided to enjoy a pleasure flight with an aerobatic aircraft and instructor from a small grass strip, sky is partly covered with nice cumulus to play with . you park your car next to the fence with the plane behind it,
As you open your door the pilot next to his plane immediately notice you, superb and sexy, he notices your boots...
You are wearing a long leather skirt partly hiding your thighboots and just look perfectly sexy, as you walk your pilot is feeling his blood pulsating in his all body ...
"I guess this Is for the initiation flight?"
"indeed!"
you approach behind the wing and look at the cockpit that is just partly visible, "if you want to see more walk on the black part of the wing, I'll help .."
You step with your left booted foot and try to lift on the wing, the pilot helps you, well you know that from his position he discovers the real height of your boots...
You are now on the wing, bending over to look inside the cockpit, the pilot who was lurking at your leather legs is now behind you also on the wing, explaining use of the stick, power etc...his left hand on your hips. You bend a little more and grab a pen that was on the floor , as you do so your pilot clearly make contact from behind with his flightsuit , feeling a nice bulge in the middle...