MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Meeting the new maid
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 8:09 am 
Miserable Worm

This extract was posted some time ago on Miss H's blog in it's entirety, but , just in case you missed it, it is about how I got to know Jilly rather well :D

--------------------------------------------

Miss H had gone out, leaving me to finish off the never ending piles of paperwork that seem to build up around here. My eyes were starting to get dry after hours of reading and re-reading contracts and double checking invoices, and I realised that I had not stopped in 3 hours and was dying for a cup of tea.
I push back my chair, stand up, stretch, and make my way to the kitchens. There’s no one around, so I stick the kettle on and dig around for the Earl Grey. Just then Jilly, one of the new maids, comes in. She’s a leggy blonde, a bit on the thin side for me, with just a hint of chest. As with all the maids here, she is wearing a short maid’s dress with a white apron, black stocking tops with suspenders clipped to them clearly visible and three inch black heels.
“What are you looking for?” she asks me.
“Earl Grey” I reply.
“It’s just here, I’ll get it”, she says. She turns her back to me, opens the bottom cupboard nearest her, and bends down to get the tea. Wow, what a view – I can’t quite believe that she did that, she keeps her legs straight and slightly apart as she bends down. Her short black maid’s dress rides up over her pert arse showing me the tiny triangle of red material that is all I can see of her G-String. I can just see a bit of her pussy at the bottom of her panties, where the cloth doesn’t quite cover it, and, with the string, like a red line across the top of it, is the end of what appears to be a black rubber butt plug. She straightens up again and passes me the Earl Grey.
“Thanks”, I murmur, “Errr, cups?”. Although I have been working here for some time now, I can’t remember ever having to make my own tea before. There always seems to be someone around willing to make it for me, but it seems to be very quiet around here today.
Jilly comes right up to me and opens the cupboard behind me. She rubs herself against me as she extracts a cup and saucer from the cupboard.
“I’m told you’re a great shag for an older guy” she whispers in my ear, “experience is what I need in a man right now, someone that can make me cum hard and long”.
“Seems my secrets out”, I say, bluffing it, and wondering who told her that. Who did I have to thank? My little man has started to respond to her already and I swallow hard.
She puts her mouth over mine and pushes her tongue between my lips. I open my mouth to accept and kiss back, my tongue and hers entwine, tasting each other. Her hand slips down to the front of my trousers and starts to rub and squeeze my rapidly hardening manhood. I slip my hands behind her and give her bum cheeks a squeeze. My hands slip closer together and find the butt plug. I move the G-string to the side of the plug and using just one hand pull on it. It moves an inch or so and I push it back in. My other hand moves lower down underneath her, and I slip a finger under her panties and along her pussy crack, relishing in the warm moistness of her.
She finds my fly and pulls it down, removes my belt and unclips the top of my trousers and places a hand inside my boxers. She grasps my now fully erect penis and slowly wanks it as I play with the butt plug and rub my fingers on her soaking cunt.
Jilly kneels down, extracts my dick from my boxers, and looks up at me. I put my pussy juice covered fingers in my mouth and suck them while she licks up and down my shaft, our eyes locked. She flicks her tongue across the top of my tool, licking off a little pre-cum.
“Tasty”, we both say together, grinning at each other.
She licks the underside of my dick and then takes the head into her mouth and gently sucks on it. One hand is cupping my balls, whilst she runs a finger up and down between my buttocks with the other. I lean back and sigh contentedly.
“That’s nice”, I say.
She takes a little more of my prick into her mouth, as she rubs her finger against my bum hole, and then backs off again. Her tongue shoots out and flicks the end before she opens up again and slips the whole of my cock inside and into her throat. I gasp out loud as she pushes her finger into my anus.
“Wow, that feels really good”.
She pulls back, gags slightly and then swallows again, holding it there for as long as she can, whilst pushing her finger further up my arse, before pulling right back and gasping for breath. She continues the blow job whilst finger fucking my back door.
I stop her before I get too carried away. I push her back against the kitchen table and undo the buttons on the front of her dress. She is not wearing a bra, her small breasts not really needing one, but she has the most incredible nipples. They are erect and a good inch long. My experienced tongue comes into play and I suck one of those long nips into my mouth and tease it. The other nipple I squeeze gently between thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting harder and harder until I can gauge how she likes it. My other hand is now inside the front of her G-String rubbing my fingers up and down along her pussy, my thumb stroking her clit with little round motions. I slip two fingers inside her juicy cunt.
“Oh, yes”, she moans, “just like that”.
She takes hold of my dick and starts to wank it for me while I continue to finger fuck her pussy and tease her nipples with tongue and fingers.
I stand up and lift her onto the table. I push her legs back plant my face into her bald pussy. I tug gently on her clit ring with my teeth before getting to work with my tongue. I lick around her clit, careful to not quite touch the sensitive little button just yet. Moving down, I insert my tongue as far up her cunt as I can, drinking in her sweet perfume and swallowing down her juices. I move my tongue upwards towards her clit, stopping just before I get there, teasing her. At last I start to lick her clit, little flutters with the tip of my tongue and then sucking it into my mouth. Little circular motions have her grinding her hips into my face and moaning louder and louder. I stand back up and lean over her, my face covered in her pussy juice, and then kiss her deeply allowing her to taste herself.
I pick her up again and turn her around, bending her over the table. I lift her skirt, pull her G-String aside, and slip three fingers up inside her. With my other hand, I slowly remove the butt plug. As it finally comes free, I can see her gaping arsehole. I hold her hole open with two finger from each hand and lick around the opening, I soon follow that by sticking my tongue into the opening. Having given plenty of oral lubrication, I stand up and stick my hot rod straight up into her bowels.
I reach around to play with her tits again, twisting and teasing her nipples as I slam my rock hard stiffy into her asshole.
She grunts loudly with each stroke.
“Yes, Yes, Yes, Harder, Harder”.
I up my stroke, my balls slapping against her pussy with each thrust of my hips.
We stop for a moment and Jilly gets down on her knees, takes my cock into her mouth and licks it clean. She stands and pushes me back onto the table.
“Lie down on the table,” she says, “I want to go on top”.
I happily oblige, climb onto the table and lie down face up.
She slides her panties down and drops them on the floor, and then mounts me cowgirl style slipping my bell end into her pussy. She starts to hump me, lifting her hips so that my cock nearly disengages before pressing down onto me again. She moves her hips around and around in circles keeping me inside her and then back to pumping up and down again. She lifts herself higher and pulls me out for a moment. A small adjustment and she sits down again, but this time my cock is ensconced in her back door. She leans back and then begins to ride my dick. I reach out and play with her pussy. Four fingers inside and the thumb left to rub on her clit.
She gets faster and faster and starts to scream as she reaches orgasm. I can feel her anal muscles clamping down on me as she cums hard and loud. She dismounts and I get up, on the very edge of letting go.
“Lie down on the table,” I say, “on your back, head this side”.
She does as I ask and with her head back over the edge of the table she opens her mouth. I slide my cock between her lips as far as I can up her throat, and fuck her mouth. It only takes 4 or 5 strokes before I reach the point of no return. I pull back out and let her have my full load all over her pretty face, my spunk pumping over her again and again.
She sits up and turns to me.
“As good as I was told”, she says as she wipes my cum from her face into her mouth and swallows it, ”and twice as tasty. Thank you”.
“The pleasure was all mine”, I say as I pick up her panties with my own clothes. I slip them into my pocket as I get dressed. It may give me an excuse to visit her again later.
I get back to my office (still tealess), just as Miss H gets back.
“How was your day”, she asks.
“Pretty eventless really”, I reply as I fondle the knickers in my pocket.

Post subject: Re: Meeting the new maid
PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 7:04 pm 
Follower

good man, felix!

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 12:28 am 
Follower

Is a finger in the arse really that good then?
Sounds like I should get myself a maid soon.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 7:56 am 
Devotee

My Wife has a Maid outfit somewhere :twisted:

PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:47 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Oh yes. But until being fucked in the arse by Miss H with a strap must be close to the ultimate pleasure and pain. I am just finishing off my diary entry from last week after Miss H got back from Scotland. I should have it posted in the site members area by tomorrow and an extract here as well.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 3:43 pm 
Follower

Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes. But until being fucked in the arse by Miss H with a strap must be close to the ultimate pleasure and pain. I am just finishing off my diary entry from last week after Miss H got back from Scotland. I should have it posted in the site members area by tomorrow and an extract here as well.
It sounds rather painfull, in my opinion..

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 9:35 am 
Resident Tartist

Lucky Felix! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 9:56 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

Well done Ricky.....you got there first :rofl:

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 10:27 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
Quote:

Lucky me! :mrgreen: :high5:

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 10:34 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lucky me! :mrgreen: :high5:
That was lucky. :think:

PostPosted: May 27th, 2012, 7:57 pm 
Disciple

Well done Felix
Niiiiccccceeelllllyyyyy done

PostPosted: April 18th, 2013, 8:18 pm 
Devotee

Meating the new maid

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:16 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Exactly Mister Par! :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed:

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 9:50 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
I knew! :stiffy: :swallow: :facial:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 7:45 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Well you have to keep in shape somehow! :stiffy:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 8:30 am 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
:bed: :bed: :bed: the best sexercise

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 10:39 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
One arm press ups :stiffy: :bed:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 5:19 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
and keep your balance :swallow:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 6:22 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

How is the recovery going? x

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 7:47 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

According to the doctors all is fine and it's all about time, but it's not as quick as I want it to be. :ill: Testing my patience.

Thanks for asking. :chab:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 8:00 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

According to the doctors all is fine and it's all about time, but it's not as quick as I want it to be. :ill: Testing my patience.

Are you doing any work in the gym or just on FO. If you are make sure to give vicky aka zander aka rokkerr dave a very wide berth!

Whe is the charity climb, will you be able to get back up to fitness in time?

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 8:34 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

Are you doing any work in the gym or just on FO. If you are make sure to give vicky aka zander aka rokkerr dave a very wide berth!

I didn't do any fitness since :cyclist: , but I have an appointment with a friend for next Tuesday at the gym. So my first try. Then a 2 weeks vacation to France.

The charity ride is at Alpe d'Heuz, France, but to be honoust, I'm not sure if I'm fit on time according to organizations rules....one of them is you need a medical statement at least 2 months for the event in june. But our team is dedicated to do it.... if this year's event ain't possible, then next year's. I know, it really sucks.

What does "give someone a wide berth" mean????????

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 9:39 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

I didn't do any fitness since :cyclist: , but I have an appointment with a friend for next Tuesday at the gym. So my first try. Then a 2 weeks vacation to France.

The charity ride is at Alpe d'Heuz, France, but to be honoust, I'm not sure if I'm fit on time according to organizations rules....one of them is you need a medical statement at least 2 months for the event in june. But our team is dedicated to do it.... if this year's event ain't possible, then next year's. I know, it really sucks.

Avoid or stay well away from.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2013, 7:43 am 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Meat in the new maid
Now that wood be tough!

Avoid or stay well away from.
Thanks for the explanation, Larsss