It is currently October 16th, 2018, 12:01 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 38   [ 936 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 1:28 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25001
Location: England
Right gentlemen.

This is the new thread where it will all be coming off. The other was getting a little off topic.

I am very excited to bring this new service to our forum.

Basically 60 days to improve you physique and fitness

I will require your weekly exercise regime, weekly statistics and performance measure.

You will have a choice of any selection or all of the following.

Swimming, cycling, walking, running, weights.

We will start out gently and gradually increase the effort and the time.

You will supply me with weekly updates of your activities, weight and measurements.

I hope Who??? will be able to help keep a tab on the data, as he is suffering vote counting withdrawal.

First I need you measurements and weight! If you could post a before pic, of you fat belly that would be good!



Image

Image

I will add the names of the the participants from the other thread.

Entries will close on Sunday 7th of April

RickY :art: :shark:
2BB :biker: :cyclist: :fishclean:
Mister Larss :gymbike: :wise:
H :cyclist: :cyclist:
Pasty :cyclist: :cyclist:
Serval :gymbike:
Subjectme :dom: :dom: :spank: :ws: Wine tasting instead. :fp:
AbsoluteHell :gymbike: :gymbike:
ArsErotika :gymbike: :gymbike: :violin:
Christophe, I think? :shark:
Mr. Mavapa *** New addition*** :boxer:
Miss Hybrid ... :fishclean: :fishfry: :shark: :wiggle:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 1:33 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6760
I think I might struggle to keep up with those nipples!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 4:32 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
Those nipples keep me up just fine. :yes:

A pic of our fat bellies? I wish i hadn't eaten so much over the winter now. :hungry: :fp: :mrgreen:

:gymbike: :workout: :lawn: :bike1: :boxer:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 4:34 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25001
Location: England
I hope we can get a few more joining in. :boxer:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 4:37 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 4:42 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25001
Location: England
PastyKing wrote:
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Who???, can we add rowing and shed clearing too, for mister L?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 4:54 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16605
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Who???, can we add rowing and shed clearing too, for mister L?

I've cleared my shed now, so I have nothing left to clear from it. :bin:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2013, 11:42 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 17th, 2010, 1:51 am
Posts: 1012
Location: Brazil
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Who???, can we add rowing and shed clearing too, for mister L?

I've cleared my shed now, so I have nothing left to clear from it. :bin:


Can we add martial arts ? :wise:
Can we add Mr Mavapa ?
=P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 3:05 am 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 4018
do we all have to wear that outfit? i dont know if i can pull off those blue tights.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 5:31 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: November 26th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1345
Location: Locked away in the dungeon
mr_mavapa wrote:
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Who???, can we add rowing and shed clearing too, for mister L?

I've cleared my shed now, so I have nothing left to clear from it. :bin:


Can we add martial arts ? :wise:
Can we add Mr Mavapa ?
=P

Rowing we can add by using time and number of pulls. :wank:

Perhaps even shed clearing if we knew weight of items etc. :workout:

Mr. Mavapa can be added, butt I don't know how to add Martial Arts. :boxer: :dunno:

Suggestions?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 7:23 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
who??? wrote:
mr_mavapa wrote:
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Can we add rowing to the list as well?

Then I can dig the rowing machine out of the shed.


Who???, can we add rowing and shed clearing too, for mister L?

I've cleared my shed now, so I have nothing left to clear from it. :bin:


Can we add martial arts ? :wise:
Can we add Mr Mavapa ?
=P

Rowing we can add by using time and number of pulls. :wank:

Perhaps even shed clearing if we knew weight of items etc. :workout:

Mr. Mavapa can be added, butt I don't know how to add Martial Arts. :boxer: :dunno:

Suggestions?


Excellent, I shall endeavour to keep up a high pull rate. :wank:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 8:12 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25001
Location: England
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 8:56 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16605
Location: Near London
Jitna wrote:
do we all have to wear that outfit? i dont know if i can pull off those blue tights.

It's easy. All you do is grip the waistband and pull down. :wise:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 9:06 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


Knot the ropes? :coat: :boxer:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 9:38 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19440
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other torture equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 10:33 am 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 10:43 am
Posts: 287
Location: England
Dear Miss Hybrid,

Could I please be excused from the fitness programme ?. Whilst I am in dire need of such a regime I have tonnes of snooker, pool and golf to fit in in the next month.

This combined with a week long wine tasting exploration in the Dordogne region of France in early May, I feel I am doomed from the start.

I would like to wish all the other contest...... er.. I mean participants the very best of luck. It sounds such a great idea :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 1:40 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6760
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other torture equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:

I concur 1BB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 1:50 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 16864
Location: Germany
So are we all part of the equpe? :fear:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 2:00 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25001
Location: England
subjectme wrote:
Dear Miss Hybrid,

Could I please be excused from the fitness programme ?. Whilst I am in dire need of such a regime I have tonnes of snooker, pool and golf to fit in in the next month.

This combined with a week long wine tasting exploration in the Dordogne region of France in early May, I feel I am doomed from the start.

I would like to wish all the other contest...... er.. I mean participants the very best of luck. It sounds such a great idea :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:


Ou dear, oh dear oh dear...... :bst: :fishclean:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 3:33 pm 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 10:43 am
Posts: 287
Location: England
Miss Hybrid wrote:
subjectme wrote:
Dear Miss Hybrid,

Could I please be excused from the fitness programme ?. Whilst I am in dire need of such a regime I have tonnes of snooker, pool and golf to fit in in the next month.

This combined with a week long wine tasting exploration in the Dordogne region of France in early May, I feel I am doomed from the start.

I would like to wish all the other contest...... er.. I mean participants the very best of luck. It sounds such a great idea :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:


Ou dear, oh dear oh dear...... :bst: :fishclean:


:chab: I just knew you would understand Miss Hybrid :chab:

I would love to find some :ws: :whip: :spank: :guinness: also ..... :kiss:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 6:42 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


What did you get in the end? :think: so to speak Miss? :drm:

:boxer: :gymbike: :workout: :bike1:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 6:44 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19440
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


What did you get in the end? :think: so to speak Miss? :drm:

:boxer: :gymbike: :workout: :bike1:



:wiggle: :dom: :shock:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 6:49 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6760
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


What did you get in the end? :think: so to speak Miss? :drm:

:boxer: :gymbike: :workout: :bike1:

It depends on whether she brought her purse with her or knot :dom: :wiggle: :flash:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 6:51 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: November 26th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1345
Location: Locked away in the dungeon
hajmcm wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


What did you get in the end? :think: so to speak Miss? :drm:

:boxer: :gymbike: :workout: :bike1:

It depends on whether she brought her purse with her or knot :dom: :wiggle: :flash:

And we know she took her chain! :wiggle: :wiggle:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get Fit In 60 days with Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: April 4th, 2013, 6:53 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15375
who??? wrote:
hajmcm wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I am dashing out to buy ropes and other fitness equpment. :boxer: :seesaw:


What did you get in the end? :think: so to speak Miss? :drm:

:boxer: :gymbike: :workout: :bike1:

It depends on whether she brought her purse with her or knot :dom: :wiggle: :flash:

And we know she took her chain! :wiggle: :wiggle:


And what a chain, I counted them all in and I counted them all out. :drool:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 38   [ 936 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron