MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Musings
PostPosted: June 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm 
Miserable Worm

Bloody hell. Yesterday - stopped from going on my walk to go shopping with her loveliness, only to be told that I had to go by myself, purchase required undergarments and then come straight back for the panties to be checked to make sure I wasn't to get "something you will be comfortable in, Felix". So serveral pairs of assorted g-strings, tangas and french knickers later and I report back. She has a quick look through, picks some for herself and leaves me with 2 g-strings and a see through pair of French Knickers (which I am wearing right now, as I thought that they might be the most comfortable - WRONG, they are quite tight and nowhere to release the pressure on Mr Johnson).

I'm off for my walk and picnic now, before she gets me doing anything else.

PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 11:53 am 
Miserable Worm

I had a very pleasant afternoon in the great outdoors, picnic and pussy. I'll tell you about the pussy some time soon, it was rather unexpected, but I came (excuse the pun) accross a couple of girls enjoying the sunshine on my travels, and joined them for a wee while.

PostPosted: June 20th, 2010, 11:29 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
I had a very pleasant afternoon in the great outdoors, picnic and pussy. I'll tell you about the pussy some time soon, it was rather unexpected, but I came (excuse the pun) accross a couple of girls enjoying the sunshine on my travels, and joined them for a wee while.

Oh dear, Felix has been in Pun Alley again :-)

PostPosted: June 21st, 2010, 10:18 am 
Miserable Worm

Back in boxers this week and it does feel a lot freer. I did debate wearing the crotchless knickers I got off Karen in the shop last week, but decided against it in the end.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2010, 11:29 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Back in boxers this week and it does feel a lot freer. I did debate wearing the crotchless knickers I got off Karen in the shop last week, but decided against it in the end.
And decided to keep them in your top pocket as a handkerchief instead?? :-)

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2010, 8:06 am 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:
And decided to keep them in your top pocket as a handkerchief instead?? :-)
No, I prefer to use Jilly's red g-string for that. See here for how I obtained them

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2010, 9:28 am 
Miserable Worm

What a great day it was yesterday - beautiful sunshine, and Miss Hybrid was out enjoying it most of the day. There not being much to do, I spent some time outdoors as well, rather than being cooped up in the office all day. I have a feeling that I will not be quite so lucky today, but we will see how it all pans out.

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2010, 9:42 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
What a great day it was yesterday - beautiful sunshine, and Miss Hybrid was out enjoying it most of the day. There not being much to do, I spent some time outdoors as well, rather than being cooped up in the office all day. I have a feeling that I will not be quite so lucky today, but we will see how it all pans out.
You "spent some time outdoors"? So where are your snapshots, Felix? ;)

PostPosted: June 28th, 2010, 8:01 am 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
And here, at last, is some of what I wrote in my diary http://www.misshybrid.com/forum/viewtop ... 4766#p4766

PostPosted: July 5th, 2010, 8:06 am 
Miserable Worm

I am organising a staff "party" this week. I think that the Ballroom will be the best location as it has the most cameras. All of them well hidden during the recent refurbishment. I wonder it Miss H will share what she sees with her mother?

PostPosted: July 5th, 2010, 10:53 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
I am organising a staff "party" this week. I think that the Ballroom will be the best location as it has the most cameras. All of them well hidden during the recent refurbishment. I wonder it Miss H will share what she sees with her mother?

I bet she will, she shares pretty much everything else :-)

PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 7:49 am 
Miserable Worm

She will have had a pretty good show last night. Party went off well, but we will probably have to spend most of the morning cleaning up. I now know the real meaning of the expression "Shagged Out". I am Fucked and Drained, and that is not just a saying!

PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 8:24 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
She will have had a pretty good show last night. Party went off well, but we will probably have to spend most of the morning cleaning up. I now know the real meaning of the expression "Shagged Out". I am Fucked and Drained, and that is not just a saying!
Do we get any details?

PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 8:37 am 
Miserable Worm

If I get a chance to update my diary, I may release something this weekend.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 10:37 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

Didn't you release anything last night :-)

PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 3:43 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:

Didn't you release anything last night :-)
Oh, ha ha Number 1.

Actually, yes, and several times. ;)

I'm still trying to get it down in my diary, but I can only do a bit at a time, having to type one handed, and periodically having to clean the keyboard. :oops:

It's bloody hot today, and we are just preparing for the return of the Mistress/

PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 3:46 pm 
Miserable Worm

I wonder if I'll be able to nip off to the pub this evening to watch the match. GO GERMANY.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 9:01 am 
Miserable Worm

Miss Hybrid finally caught up with me. She was not best pleased, and sitting is no longer an option for a while. :spank: :whip: and straponed.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 10:04 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Miss Hybrid finally caught up with me. She was not best pleased, and sitting is no longer an option for a while. :spank: :whip: and straponed.

Some people have all the luck.......but you know an artist must suffer for his work, just don't go cutting your ear off just yet :-)

PostPosted: August 20th, 2010, 7:54 am 
Miserable Worm

Sorry for being so quiet recently. I have been away latex shopping with the Mistress. I have a few pictures of the trip which I will post once I get them sorted out, and also a diary entry detailing my punishment for getting caught taking photos of Michelle and Stefan. I just have to get a bit organised first - you know how work builds up when you're not there.

PostPosted: August 20th, 2010, 9:26 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Sorry for being so quiet recently. I have been away latex shopping with the Mistress. I have a few pictures of the trip which I will post once I get them sorted out, and also a diary entry detailing my punishment for getting caught taking photos of Michelle and Stefan. I just have to get a bit organised first - you know how work builds up when you're not there.
Felix you lucky devil, a shopping trip where you're lucky enough to be allowed to walk 10 paces behind Miss VHHH carrying her shopping! Just the right distance to get a lovely view, and because you're expected to be there she doesn't class you as a stalker or some kind of pervert. .............................oh, wait, emm, I think she knows you are already :whip:

PostPosted: August 20th, 2010, 4:26 pm 
Probationer

ooooh noooooooooooooooo

PostPosted: August 25th, 2010, 8:38 am 
Miserable Worm

Just got up after Katie put a smile on my face. Spent the night in her room (some of it in the bed). I must have cum four or five times, I lost count, and was woken the morning with an urgent demand for a cunt licking - i.e. She sat on my face and said "Lick me till I cum". So I did, with her recipricating. It's a hard life (actually not so hard any more, I don't think I'll be hard again for a little while), but someone's got to live it. :boogie:

PostPosted: August 25th, 2010, 1:47 pm 
Supporter

Quote:
Just got up after Katie put a smile on my face. Spent the night in her room (some of it in the bed). I must have cum four or five times, I lost count, and was woken the morning with an urgent demand for a cunt licking - i.e. She sat on my face and said "Lick me till I cum". So I did, with her recipricating. It's a hard life (actually not so hard any more, I don't think I'll be hard again for a little while), but someone's got to live it. :boogie:
Oh cry me a river......... :P

PostPosted: August 26th, 2010, 1:07 am 
Acolyte

Hey Felix, just seen the new pics on your site. :wank: I guess I've been going to Tesco's instead of Sainsburys...................Hmm, think I'll have to go more upmarket :wnw:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next