It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Not so FAQs
PostPosted: May 6th, 2011, 3:56 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
I have a couple of questions Miss H.
1) Do you smoke in 'real' life or is that for the camera?
Be carefull how you answer this because you may be heading for a lecture!
I smoked, sometimes heavily for 35+ years.

2) I am a little concerned about the number of guns you have, what do you shoot with them? I have read somewhere about clay pigeon shooting but do you shoot living creatures? Obviously they won't be living if you've shot them
!

1) I stopped totally for a few months but must confess to having an odd one....

2) I have a number of guns. I only shoot targets.

Miss VVHHH

As an ex-smoker verging on rabid anti smoking I will let you off with an odd one as long as that all it is. Myself and Larrs will have to see what we can do to get you to quit the evil Madam Nicotine.

As long as you don't shoot living things I will renew my membership, because I would have left otherwise. Though I am not a veggie/vegan or other I do care for animals, particularly dogs, bears and donkey's, I would sooner damage a human than an animal, in fact there are some humans still walking that don't deserve to be.

I have just been to the docs for my medication review and outside stood two barely dressed pregnant chavs smoking, and when they came in sat two seats away from me and the smell was almost unbearable............
Lecture over now let me get back to letching over you Miss H.................

PostPosted: May 7th, 2011, 7:45 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2) I am a little concerned about the number of guns you have, what do you shoot with them? I have read somewhere about clay pigeon shooting but do you shoot living creatures? Obviously they won't be living if you've shot them
!

Miss VVHHH

As an ex-smoker verging on rabid anti smoking I will let you off with an odd one as long as that all it is. Myself and Larrs will have to see what we can do to get you to quit the evil Madam Nicotine.

As long as you don't shoot living things I will renew my membership, because I would have left otherwise. Though I am not a veggie/vegan or other I do care for animals, particularly dogs, bears and donkey's, I would sooner damage a human than an animal, in fact there are some humans still walking that don't deserve to be.

I have just been to the docs for my medication review and outside stood two barely dressed pregnant chavs smoking, and when they came in sat two seats away from me and the smell was almost unbearable............
Yes, please letch away!

Any more Not so FAQ's?

PostPosted: May 7th, 2011, 8:45 am 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

!

Miss VVHHH

Yes, please letch away!

Any more Not so FAQ's?
One benefit of getting old is that I can be fairly sneaky in my letching and get away with it, some of my letchee's are quite charming and not too bothered about being followed around Morrisons by some old geezer muttering to himself :2Thumbs: :twisted: :roll: :shock: The muttering bit is a beware mechanism, keep away from the nutter! :fp: I have had several conversations with some quite charming ladies in this manner, harmless you see, I save my serious letching for you Miss H!! :twisted: :P :twisted:

PostPosted: May 9th, 2011, 12:17 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

!

Miss VVHHH

Yes, please letch away!

Any more Not so FAQ's?
One benefit of getting old is that I can be fairly sneaky in my letching and get away with it, some of my letchee's are quite charming and not too bothered about being followed around Morrisons by some old geezer muttering to himself :2Thumbs: :twisted: :roll: :shock: The muttering bit is a beware mechanism, keep away from the nutter! :fp: I have had several conversations with some quite charming ladies in this manner, harmless you see, I save my serious letching for you Miss H!! :twisted: :P :twisted:

I will be the one looking for the bargains on the bottom shelf!

PostPosted: May 9th, 2011, 6:50 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

!

Miss VVHHH

Yes, please letch away!

Any more Not so FAQ's?

I will be the one looking for the bargains on the bottom shelf!
I'll keep a lookout for you! :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: May 9th, 2011, 6:58 pm 
Devotee

Obviously I haven't had time to go through every post, but I was wondering if you ever need someone with a steady hand and fairly good eyesight to remove/clean/fit all you pussy ornaments, because I have noticed that from time to time you do remove them.
If the situation is vacant I am offering my services. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: May 19th, 2011, 11:02 am 
Follower

Miss Hybrid,

What are your femdom limits?

submip

PostPosted: May 20th, 2011, 9:41 am 
Follower

Miss Hybrid

Which other dommes/ladies turn you on?

Humbly yours

ab

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 5:57 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Obviously I haven't had time to go through every post, but I was wondering if you ever need someone with a steady hand and fairly good eyesight to remove/clean/fit all you pussy ornaments, because I have noticed that from time to time you do remove them.
If the situation is vacant I am offering my services. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now this is a first and yes is the answer!

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 5:57 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Miss Hybrid,

submip
What are those?

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 6:00 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Miss Hybrid

Humbly yours

ab
I like the ladies of the English Mansion, but I also like girls who dress like tarts.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 10:18 am 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:

When do I start? Do I rank above Felix? What are the fringe benefits, besides administering to your pussy ornaments? Holiday pay? Sickness benefits? Moving expenses? Can I bring my mutt along? Is it a live-in appointment? Are meals supplied? And what sort of hours would I be required to work? Will I be on the books, or a self-employed pussy attendant?

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 10:33 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

When do I start? Do I rank above Felix? What are the minge benefits, besides administering to your pussy ornaments? Holiday pay? Sickness benefits? Moving expenses? Can I bring my muff along? Is it a live-in appointment? Are meals supplied? And what sort of hours would I be required to work? Will I be on the books, or a self-employed pussy attendant?

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 1:10 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

When do I start?

Tart at once

Do I rank above Felix?

Doesn't everyone

What are the minge benefits, administering to your pussy ornaments?

Felix

Holiday pay? Sickness benefits? Moving expenses? Can I bring my muff along? Is it a live-in appointment?

Yes, you get your very own hook

Are meals supplied?

All you can eat

And what sort of hours would I be required to work? Will I be on the books, or a self-employed pussy attendant?
6 to 9 and you will be on the hooks

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 6:35 pm 
Follower

Quote:
Quote:
Miss Hybrid,

submip
What are those?
Most Mistresses list the thing they will do and those things they wont. i.e lots of Mistresses (understandably) wont do scat.

What I'm really asking I suppose is what types of femdom you like to do. :D

submip

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2011, 3:15 am 
I have a question. I saw that you will be having a live chat tomorrow at 4:00ish PM BDT....what does that translate into in CDT? Of course I could just look it up.....but let's face it....I'm just toooooooo damn lazy! Ha ha ha! If I can figure it out....I might just make an appearance. Of course we can negotiate my appearance fee at a later date. But, I will warn you....Jon does not come cheap! Ha ha ha!

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2011, 8:44 am 
Follower

Quote:
Quote:
Miss Hybrid

Humbly yours

ab
I like the ladies of the English Mansion, but I also like girls who dress like tarts.
Impeccable taste Miss!

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2011, 11:52 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
I have a question. I saw that you will be having a live chat tomorrow at 4:00ish PM BDT....what does that translate into in CDT? Of course I could just look it up.....but let's face it....I'm just toooooooo damn lazy! Ha ha ha! If I can figure it out....I might just make an appearance. Of course we can negotiate my appearance fee at a later date. But, I will warn you....Jon does not come cheap! Ha ha ha!
You are 6 hours behind British Summer Time. NY is 5 Hours behind and LA is 8 Hours adrift.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2011, 2:25 pm 
Devotee

Felix

Holiday pay? Sickness benefits? Moving expenses? Can I bring my muff along? Is it a live-in appointment?

Are meals supplied?

All you can eat

And what sort of hours would I be required to work? Will I be on the books, or a self-employed pussy attendant?[/quote][/quote]

6 to 9 and you will be on the hooks[/quote]

Now I have no wish to be picky here, but how on earth can Felix be a minge benefit? :shock: My original inquiry said fringe benefits, as I already get minge benefits! :2Thumbs: :twisted: As I will be your P(ussy) O(rnament) A(dministrator) which will be all the minge benefit a man of my advanced years could handle. :twisted: I was thinking more along the lines of manicures, massages and the like as I will be administering to you gorgeous pussy, so we dont need any hang nails, rough skin etc.
My own hook? That's very tempting, however, no mention of sick pay or holiday pay, or relocation expenses! :?
All you can eat? I do have a very large appetite and a very long tongue! :P
The hours are quite long Miss H. Are there overtime payments? If so at what rate? And finally are there any performance related bonuses? Ability, conduct and sobriety bonuses? :think: :think: :dunno:
Yours Masturbatingly,
:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

PostPosted: May 25th, 2011, 4:54 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:

Felix

Are meals supplied?

All you can eat

And what sort of hours would I be required to work? Will I be on the books, or a self-employed pussy attendant?

6 to 9 and you will be on the hooks

Now I have no wish to be picky here, but how on earth can Felix be a minge benefit? :shock: My original inquiry said fringe benefits, as I already get minge benefits! :2Thumbs: :twisted: As I will be your P(ussy) O(rnament) A(dministrator) which will be all the minge benefit a man of my advanced years could handle. :twisted: I was thinking more along the lines of manicures, massages and the like as I will be administering to you gorgeous pussy, so we dont need any hang nails, rough skin etc.
My own hook? That's very tempting, however, no mention of sick pay or holiday pay, or relocation expenses! :?
The hours are quite long Miss H. Are there overtime payments? If so at what rate? And finally are there any performance related bonuses? Ability, conduct and sobriety bonuses? :think: :think: :dunno:
Yours Masturbatingly,
You expect payment for this job?
:rofl:

PostPosted: May 26th, 2011, 9:22 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Yours Masturbatingly,
You expect payment for this job?
:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not being punished would be payment enough!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 26th, 2011, 10:21 am 
Devotee

Of course I expect remunaration for my services as a highly skilled craftsman who takes a pride in his work!
Do I detect a little :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ?

PostPosted: May 26th, 2011, 10:27 am 
Devotee

New ? for Miss H.
This probably should go in the Disgusting ?'s thread, but hey........whilst I'm here.

Miss H have you ever been fisted in the arse or fisted someone else in the arse? Have you been fisted in the pussy or fisted another lady's pussy?
Had a G/F once who...........................

PostPosted: May 26th, 2011, 4:54 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Of course I expect remunaration for my services as a highly skilled craftsman who takes a pride in his work!
I am not one to speak for Larss or 1BB, but I have a job for Miss VVHHH. And I think it is possible that it may be even better than yours. :2Thumbs:

PostPosted: May 28th, 2011, 12:05 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
I am not one to speak for Larss or 1BB, but I have a job for Miss VVHHH. And I think it is possible that it may be even better than yours. :2Thumbs:
:o :shock: :what: I have read somewhere about this job of yours Mr Who???, but for the life of me I cannot recall, though you do seem to spend an innordinent amount of time in Miss H's dungeon! The only thing that could be better than administering to Miss H's pussy ornaments is possibly sticking things in her pussy or the other place round the corner a bit, or receiving BJ's on a regular basis, or dare I say, sticking your todger in that gorgeous pussy? Besides I have yet to accept the position, Miss H has yet to offer me a contract of employment to date! I want to see the colour of her money before I commit!