MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Just how lucky am I?
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 8:18 am 
Miserable Worm

As promised, I will be posting extracts from my personal diaries in this thread for the forums members.
I can't post the whole entry each time, as Miss H with have me hanging upside down in the dungeon if I do. I may, every now and again, see if I can get away with it - and if not, well, a bit of S&M never hurt anyone.

Anyway, this is an extract from the day that I had tea with the new maid Jilly.

Miss H had gone out, leaving me to finish off the never ending piles of paperwork that seem to build up around here. My eyes were starting to get dry after hours of reading and re-reading contracts and double checking invoices, and I realised that I had not stopped in 3 hours and was dying for a cup of tea.

I push back my chair, stand up, stretch, and make my way to the kitchens. There’s no one around, so I stick the kettle on and dig around for the Earl Grey. Just then Jilly, one of the new maids, comes in. She’s a leggy blonde, a bit on the thin side for me, with just a hint of chest. As with all the maids here, she is wearing a short maid’s dress with a white apron, black stocking tops with suspenders clipped to them clearly visible and three inch black heels.

“What are you looking for?” she asks me.
“Earl Grey” I reply.
“It’s just here, I’ll get it”, she says. She turns her back to me, opens the bottom cupboard nearest her, and bends down to get the tea. Wow, what a view – I can’t quite believe that she did that, she keeps her legs straight and slightly apart as she bends down. Her short black maid’s dress rides up over her pert arse showing me the tiny triangle of red material that is all I can see of her G-String. I can just see a bit of her pussy at the bottom of her panties, where the cloth doesn’t quite cover it, and, with the string, like a red line across the top of it, is the end of what appears to be a black rubber butt plug. She straightens up again and passes me the Earl Grey.
“Thanks”, I murmur, “Errr, cups?”. Although I have been working here for some time now, I can’t remember ever having to make my own tea before. There always seems to be someone around willing to make it for me, but it seems to be very quiet around here today.
Jilly comes right up to me and opens the cupboard behind me. She rubs herself against me as she extracts a cup and saucer from the cupboard.
“I’m told you’re a great shag for an older guy” she whispers in my ear, “experience is what I need in a man right now, someone that can make me cum hard and long”.
“Seems my secrets out”, I say, bluffing it, and wondering who told her that. Who did I have to thank? My little man has started to respond to her already and I swallow hard.
She puts her mouth over mine and pushes her tongue between my lips. I open my mouth to accept and kiss back, my tongue and hers entwine, tasting each other. Her hand slips down to the front of my trousers and starts to rub and squeeze my rapidly hardening manhood. I slip my hands behind her and give her bum cheeks a squeeze. My hands slip closer together and find the butt plug. I move the G-string to the side of the plug and using just one hand pull on it. It moves an inch or so and I push it back in. My other hand moves lower down underneath her, and I slip a finger under her panties and along her pussy crack, relishing in the warm moistness of her.
She finds my fly and pulls it down, removes my belt and unclips the top of my trousers and places a hand inside my boxers.

----------------------------------------Continued in Miss Hybrids Members area xxx--------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Just how lucky am I?
PostPosted: May 18th, 2010, 12:46 am 
Devotee

Very Cool Felix. Glad you had fun, but I also hope you were able to finish what Miss Hybrid asked of you otherwise I may have to apply for that job

PostPosted: May 18th, 2010, 8:04 am 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Very Cool Felix. Glad you had fun, but I also hope you were able to finish what Miss Hybrid asked of you otherwise I may have to apply for that job
I always finish what I start Vern. I might not always get it right, but I am hanging on to this job with tooth and nail.

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 3:08 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
I always finish what I start Vern. I might not always get it right, but I am hanging on to this job with tooth and nail.
Felix,
All I know is you're one VERY lucky guy and I wish I had your job !! ;)

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 10:46 am 
Nice to see you are getting a 'bone'us for your hard work.

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 3:38 pm 
Miserable Worm

I enjoy the odd bit of HARD work :D

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 8:51 pm 
Follower

you are a very lucky man, very lucky

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 10:17 pm 
Probationer

I envy you :)