MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 9:05 am 
Miserable Worm

My latest diary entry will soon be available to read in its entirity in Volume 2 of my diaries.
Meanwhile, here is a short extract

------
Well, I’ve got my overnight bag packed and am ready to go. I’m not sure quite how I got myself into this, but it seems that I have been volunteered to manage the kit for the local hockey club. Miss Penelope has always been keen on the sport and has been playing for the senior squad of the local team for a couple of years. We have a game tomorrow afternoon, and so are taking the team coach up today to get a look around and relax, rather than turning up after a long coach ride and not in best form. The coach was donated to the club by Lord B, who was feeling pretty generous at the time, very seldom turning down his daughter in anything if she flutters her eyelashes at him. To be honest, I am the same, but for different reasons, which I’m sure Lord B would not approve of. The coach is a top of the line job, very luxurious, tinted windows, huge seats, a well stocked bar, and even a shower. It easily copes with the team (16 players including the subs), head coach, her assistant, physiotherapist and myself. Medical and first aid are ably handled by the assistant coach and the physio.
Stefan drives Penny and me to the club to arrive at 7am, where the coach (the one with wheels, rather than breasts and a whistle) is waiting. I enter the clubhouse to check and pack up the kit. The ladies look after their own sticks, boots, shin pads and gum shields. I have the rest of the kit, shirts, shorts, socks, spare sticks, balls, spare shin pads, tape for mending the sticks, etc., etc. and ensure that it is all safely put on board. As each lady arrives, I check that she has all of her own kit and pack it away. I am a little nervous at being closeted away with 20 ladies between the ages of 18 and 42. The coach is the eldest, but probably has the best body out of all of the girls, which is quite something when you consider that the players (oldest at 30), are pretty fit. Only the first choice goalie is remotely carrying any extra weight, and considering that she is just over 6ft tall, she carries it off easily (actually she could probably carry me quite easily).
By 7:30, everything is packed, the ladies are all on board and we are ready to go. I check that the external hatches are all firmly shut and locked and give the driver the thumbs up as I close the door behind me. The driver is also a woman making me the only male on board.
I climb the short staircase to the main cabin where the ladies are lounging about, reading, playing cards, chatting or just relaxing in the extremely comfortable seats. The coach beckons me over indicating that I should sit in the window seat next to her and opposite her assistant. I take my place by the window. There is a good deal of space between the 4 seats, allowing a table (currently folded away) to be brought up when necessary. I have never seen these two out of tracksuits before, and am hit by just how different they look in skirt, blouse and wearing a little make up. I could always see that they were not exactly plain, but they now look very alluring. The coach, Tracy, as I mentioned before is in her 40’s, and has kept an amazing figure. Her assistant, Marion, is in her mid 20’s and is also very fit indeed. It makes me feel a little slovenly, even though my previously doughy midriff has almost gone now after my rather energetic time at the manor.
As I sit, Tracy pats my thigh, letting her hand linger rather high as she removes it again. Marion crosses her legs, ensuring that I get a glimpse of her powder blue panties and the fact that she is wearing full fashioned stockings held up with matching suspenders. I glance upwards as a faint smile crosses her lips along with the tip of her tongue.
Tracy stands to retrieve her bag from the storage space above. As she stretches, so too does the fabric across her tits, the pattern of her bra imprinted on the cotton and her nipples, awakened by the air conditioning, make their presence known as well.
--------------------------
To be continued in my diaries Volume 2

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 9:41 am 
Acolyte

Sounds great so far Felix.....do you flash your pink panties too :felix:

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 11:28 am 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
No, no. This time I was actually wearing boxer shorts. ;)

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 3:24 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Not for long, if I could take a wild stab in the dark!

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 3:55 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You often do, Miss, you often do. :dog:

PostPosted: May 4th, 2011, 3:57 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You often do, Miss, you often do. :dog:

And you meet very little resistance :shock:

PostPosted: May 5th, 2011, 5:02 am 
Disciple

I'm getting the feeling that this is not about the TV show Coach. Craig T. Nelson isn't going to show up, will he?