MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2010, 1:57 pm 
Miserable Worm

You’ve probably seen some of the extracts of my personal diary in Miss Hybrid’s blogs by now, so you know how this job has its perks. Well, I thought I might tell you about how I got the job in the first place.
I worked as a civil servant in HM Revenue and Customs for many years in the personal taxation department. Yes, I was a taxman. It was nearly a year ago, now, when I was asked to look into the finances of a certain lady, who we all now know as Miss Hybrid. I did quite a bit of digging into what was an extremely complex state of affairs, but still needed extra information that was not filed, either on purpose or just misplaced, so I called up to arrange an appointment. Miss Hybrid’s secretary took the call and booked me in for late afternoon the following day – 4pm sharp.
I gathered all the paperwork that I required for the meeting, and set off at just after 3, giving me plenty of time to get there. I have always been punctual, and have a real dislike of tardiness in others (no matter what Miss H may tell you). I arrived at the main gates with 10 minutes to spare, and pressed the button on the intercom.
“Hello”, came the very squawky voice from the little grey box, “how can I help”.
“Hello, my name is Felix, from the tax office. I have an appointment to see a Miss Hybrid at 4 O’Clock”
“Sorry, what do mean ‘you licked a tack off it’”, squawky the box, “Licked a tack off what, anyway?”
Leaning out of the window I shout into the intercom, “NO, MY NAME IS FELIX. I HAVE COME FROM THE TAX OFFICE TO SEE MISS Hybrid”
“Oh, okay, sorry. I’m afraid that Miss Hybrid is not available right now. She has a meeting at 4pm”
“YES, YES, I KNOW, THAT WOULD BE WITH ME”.
“No, it’s with a Mr Felix from the tax office”.
“YES, THAT’S ME”, I yell.
“Well why didn’t you say so”, she says, “I’m not a mind reader, you know. I’ll open the gates. Please drive up to the main entrance. There is plenty of space to park”.
“THANK YOU”, I shout at the damnable electronic bucket of wires.
Slowly the gates start to creak open. I sit back in my car and drive through, up the long gravel driveway to the manor, and park up. I pick up my briefcase, check my hair and tie in the rear view mirror and get out of the car. It has been a glorious June day, with just few fluffy white clouds hanging around, the sun is shining, but not too hot, just nicely comfortable. I take in my surroundings, the manor house, the green lawns and flower beds and breathe in deeply, absorbing the quiet and the scents from the gardens. The gravel crunches nicely beneath my feet as I walk across to the front door. I raise my hand to knock, but the door opens before I manage to grasp the large ornamental door knocker.
Holding the door open for me and ushering me into the house is a very pretty maid, brunette, with very long legs – most of which are visible beneath a very short black skirt. The suspenders holding up her stockings are clearly visible. As my eyes are drawn slowly upward, they meet a very nice pair of tits squeezed into a white blouse, and showing a lot of cleavage, a sheer black bra visible beneath the fabric, keeps them nicely presented.
“Mr Felix? Mr Felix, are you okay?”
I look up into her face and blush as I realise that I have been staring, open mouthed at her.
“I’m sorry”, I stammer, “I errrm, I errr. Yes, yes I’m fine thank you”.
“Follow me please Mr Felix”
I pull myself together, and follow the pert little arse as it walks across the vast entrance hall, high heels click-clacking on the marble flooring, her short skirt just showing off the bottom of her bum cheeks. We pass another maid (blonde) as we enter a corridor, hurrying in the opposite direction. She is dressed in an identical uniform to my guide.
We stop outside a door and the maid knocks. A public school educated female voice calls “Come in”.
The maid opens the door and directs me to go inside.
“Hello, do come in”, says the owner of the voice. A stunning brunette, hair up and glasses perched on the end of her nose wearing a very summery light white blouse with white skirt, stands up to greet me. She is not wearing a bra, and her nipples are obvious as she leans forward to shake my hand.
“I’m Miss Hybrid. Please, take a seat”.
“Felix”, is all I can manage as I take in the view. I mean, the maids were pretty, but this lady is absolutely stunning.
I take a seat opposite her, take a deep breath to compose myself, open my briefcase and pull out my case notes.
“Now, Miss Hybrid”, I say, “There seems to be a number of missing documents – either they were not filed at all, or somehow they have been misplaced. In either event we shall need fresh copies.”
I keep my head down, staring at my notes, so as not to get distracted.
“Let me see what I can do”, she says. “But, first, how about a nice glass of Chablis? It’s such a lovely day and you look as though you could do with a drink”.
“No, thank you”, I decline the offer, “may be a little later. We must go through this little lot first”
“No, no, it would be rude of you to refuse”, she insists
She gets up and crosses over to a fine Edwardian drinks cabinet. The cupboard at the bottom contains a fridge, from which she extracts a bottle of wine, deftly removes the cork and pours out two glasses. She hands me one glass and then stands by the French windows looking out onto the gardens. The sun streaming through the thin fabric of her skirt exposes the silhouette of her legs, and I take a rather too large draft of the wine, swallowing without even tasting it.
She turns back to her desk and sits down again opposite me.
“How’s the wine? Chilled enough”
“Yes, very nice”, I say as I take a sip and then put my glass down. I pass a single sheet of paper across the desk. “Now, if you could just let me have copies of these documents, we can see where we stand with regards to your tax situation”.
“We can get to that in a minute”, she purrs, puts the sheet to one side and leans back in her chair. I feel her foot stroke along the inside of my thigh. I start to protest as the foot reaches my groin and she rubs my cock through my trousers, but by now I have forgotten why I am even sitting in front of this goddess as my dick takes over my brain.
I lean back, close my eyes, reach down and stroke her calf, ankle and the top of her foot as she squeezes her toes on my manhood. I open my eyes again and look at Miss Hybrid across the desk. She has undone a couple of the buttons of her blouse, inserted a hand and is playing with her breast and nipple. She looks into my eyes, whilst she pulls at her nipple. The tip of her tongue emerges and moistens her lips. Her foot is removed and she beckons me over.
“Come around here, the desk is in the way”
----------------------------------------Continued in Miss Hybrids Members area xxx--------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2010, 3:54 pm 
Post Whore

Felix, you were so easy, not the slightest resistance!

I am so pleased I found you xxx

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2010, 5:25 pm 
Miserable Worm

I will be forever grateful to the manager who assigned me to your case.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 12:14 am 
Follower

You very very lucky man.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 4:33 pm 
Follower

Sounds like it worked out pretty well!

PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 10:00 pm 
Follower

:2Thumbs:
you have the best job on earth

PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 9:30 pm 
Follower

get me a job ill do anything

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 2:57 am 
Follower

Quote:
get me a job ill do anything
there is any vacancy? i can do anything and i really dont need a cash payment.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 3:52 pm 
Felix is this you on your day off?
Attachment:
How I Roll.jpg
How I Roll.jpg [ 60.65 KiB | Viewed 32162 times ]

PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 4:49 pm 
Acolyte

I knew I recognised him :clap:

PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 3:04 pm 
Follower

I think THAT is the American dream, hah. I love it, i need to get out of this country and live in the more uninhibited areas of the world. Way more fun!

PostPosted: August 20th, 2010, 4:28 pm 
Probationer

hey nissan - we need a scooter like that one :-)

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 1:32 pm 

nice one!!!

PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 4:39 am 
Supporter

Felix easily has the best job on Earth.....*sigh* why can't that ever happen to me? :(

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 11:09 pm 
Follower

Pretty sure felix has the best job in the world

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 5:14 am 
Follower

Filex is the lucky man and he is having the best job, hmm, in the world

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:51 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
Filex is the lucky man and he is having the best job, hmm, in the world
File X - sounds like a spy agent name? :think:

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 10:37 am