It is currently January 20th, 2017, 9:01 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2010, 11:36 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16366
Has Miss VHHH worn him out at last, or accidentally fed him to Spot ???? :spot:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2010, 11:50 pm 
Miserable Worm
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Miss Hybrid's Mansion
Still around, just been very busy. I have been writing up an event in my diary, and it is taking rather longer than usual as I have had to pop out for a new box of tissues several times.
There has also been the mysteries of the cellars to look into before we dig in too much further, and it is the financial half year which keeps me busy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:06 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21709
Location: England
Felix wrote:
Still around, just been very busy. I have been writing up an event in my diary, and it is taking rather longer than usual as I have had to pop out for a new box of tissues several times.
There has also been the mysteries of the cellars to look into before we dig in too much further, and it is the financial half year which keeps me busy.


What about the cms the new designs and Miss FO?

Have you forgotten them?

Fuck me

:flog: :heel:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:08 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16366
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Felix wrote:
Still around, just been very busy. I have been writing up an event in my diary, and it is taking rather longer than usual as I have had to pop out for a new box of tissues several times.
There has also been the mysteries of the cellars to look into before we dig in too much further, and it is the financial half year which keeps me busy.


What about the cms the new designs and Miss FO?

Have you forgotten them?

Fuck me

:flog: :heel:



Hmmmm, put more bromide in his tea and get an extra member of staff........volunteers can form a queue behind me. HEY, not that close, I hardly know you Nissan :rofl:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:12 am 
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Felix wrote:
Still around, just been very busy. I have been writing up an event in my diary, and it is taking rather longer than usual as I have had to pop out for a new box of tissues several times.
There has also been the mysteries of the cellars to look into before we dig in too much further, and it is the financial half year which keeps me busy.


What about the cms the new designs and Miss FO?

Have you forgotten them?

Fuck me

:flog: :heel:



Hmmmm, put more bromide in his tea and get an extra member of staff........volunteers can form a queue behind me. HEY, not that close, I hardly know you Nissan :rofl:


Due to Miss H, I was 15 inches behind you actually :shock:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:13 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16366
Nissan350Z wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Felix wrote:
Still around, just been very busy. I have been writing up an event in my diary, and it is taking rather longer than usual as I have had to pop out for a new box of tissues several times.
There has also been the mysteries of the cellars to look into before we dig in too much further, and it is the financial half year which keeps me busy.


What about the cms the new designs and Miss FO?

Have you forgotten them?

Fuck me

:flog: :heel:



Hmmmm, put more bromide in his tea and get an extra member of staff........volunteers can form a queue behind me. HEY, not that close, I hardly know you Nissan :rofl:


Due to Miss H, I was 15 inches behind you actually :shock:


Never felt a thing, but my trousers need to go to the cleaners :-) :wtf:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:25 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: Near London
Looks like Felix is really under the cosh at the moment. Makes a change from being under Miss H though, I suppose.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:40 am 
larss wrote:
Looks like Felix is really under the cosh at the moment. Makes a change from being under Miss H though, I suppose.


I'd rather be under the clunge :P than under the cosh. :mrgreen:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 1:26 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16366
Nissan350Z wrote:
larss wrote:
Looks like Felix is really under the cosh at the moment. Makes a change from being under Miss H though, I suppose.


I'd rather be under the clunge :P than under the cosh. :mrgreen:


Or on the end of Miss H's cosh!!! :tw:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 9:59 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14048
Location: Germany
Is :felix: in or out? :search:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 12:35 pm 
Miserable Worm
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Miss Hybrid's Mansion
I'm In.

In the cage, in the stocks, in chains, in trouble again.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 2:55 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14048
Location: Germany
Felix wrote:
I'm In.

In the cage, in the stocks, in chains, in trouble again.


Uh oh!


Attachments:
cell-smiley.gif
cell-smiley.gif [ 1.64 KiB | Viewed 9477 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 4:29 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21709
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Felix wrote:
I'm In.

In the cage, in the stocks, in chains, in trouble again.


Uh oh!


Another great smilie.

Can we call him Felix?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 5:38 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Felix wrote:
I'm In.

In the cage, in the stocks, in chains, in trouble again.


Uh oh!


Another great smilie.

Can we call him Felix?


Of course we can :felix:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Felix??
PostPosted: June 24th, 2016, 2:31 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21709
Location: England
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Felix wrote:
I'm In.

In the cage, in the stocks, in chains, in trouble again.


Uh oh!


Another great smilie.

Can we call him Felix?


Of course we can :felix:


Thank you sweetie. :gargleblaster: :moresmilies:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: