*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I get my reward
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 9:11 pm 
Miserable Worm

Another diary extract for you all.
-------------------------------
It’s been nearly a week now since my humiliating punishment at the hands of Miss Hybrid’s guests, and my rear end has pretty well recovered. However, my balls are starting to ache as Miss Hybrid has still not let me empty them, and I don’t dare even have a furtive wank, because she’s bound to find out somehow. All of the staff has been warned not to fraternise with me until further notice. Even Penelope, who has been home, was told to keep clear, and for once she is obeying her step mother (worst luck). I don’t know how much longer I can hold out, and the girls are doing the best to make it very difficult for me. They are very aware of my proclivity for pretty panties, particularly see through and split crotch knickers, and have been “inadvertently” showing me theirs at every opportunity. I have taken to wearing very loose boxers and baggy trousers, to give me room without too much rubbing. There also seems to be a lack of big solid opaque bras and cotton blouses. It seems that the only feminine shirts to be found come in translucent white, and the only bras are half and quarter cup (and there seems to be a limited supply of them).
I am sitting at my desk sorting through the quarterly VAT returns when Miss Hybrid sticks her head around the door and summons me.
“Felix, come with me please”, she asks.
“I just need to finish up here”, I answer, “I’ll be 10 minutes”
“Leave it, it can wait. I can’t”
“Yes, Miss”, I say, tiding up the pile that I am working on.
I save the spreadsheet on screen, get up and follow her out of the door.
“You appear to have been behaving for the past few days”, she says, “and I think that you might just deserve a little reward”
“Thank you, Mistress”, I say as I follow behind her, watching the sway of her arse in the tight pencil skirt that she is wearing. It has a split in the back almost up to the bottom of her cheek, exposing the stocking tops and giving occasional glimpses of naked thigh. Her feet are clad in very high black patent stilettos accentuating her calves. A powder blue satin blouse, loose around the shoulders, tapering down to the waist, tops the ensemble.
We continue on into the drawing room, where the sybian has been set up on the floor in front of the fire place. The double pronged accessory is attached and glistens slightly with lube.
“Sit down, Felix”, she says, pointing to the large leather settee facing the fireplace. The controller for the sybian has been placed on the table next to the settee.
“I’m going to give you a little show for being such a good little worm”, she purrs, “and you are going to help me. You will have control of the sybian, and I want you to make me cum so hard that when I squirt, I spray far enough to soak you”
My cock starts to harden with just the anticipation of what is to come.

--------------Continued in the members blog------------------

Post subject: Re: I get my reward
PostPosted: September 17th, 2010, 9:58 pm 
Devotee

I'm going to predict that you fixed the cable Felix. Great story. :2Thumbs: