MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 13th, 2010, 5:32 pm 
Post Whore

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

There was a fourth room with a mole in it but I have deleted that as I let spot go this morning.

PostPosted: May 13th, 2010, 10:18 pm 
Apostle

I think the third room is his best choice. Any lions that haven't eaten in 3 years are either dead or doing a great job staying on the Nutrislim diet.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 1:53 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

There was a fourth room with a mole in it but I have deleted that as I let spot go this morning.
I love your little mole....not so keen on that little furry creature that was in your garden though !!

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 1:22 pm 
Apostle

If the assassins are as accurate with guns as the English soccer players are when aiming for the goal, then the murderer will be perfectly safe in the second room.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 2:17 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
If the assassins are as accurate with guns as the English soccer players are when aiming for the goal, then the murderer will be perfectly safe in the second room.
If they are as accurate as every Canadian I have shot against, he would fine in room two too too too.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 2:18 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:

If the assassins are that good, there will only be one of them, he'll have killed all the others...then he'll have spotted the mole and wasted his last bullet trying to kill it

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 2:55 pm 
Acolyte

OK, even with the chance that I will never walk again .....

If the assassins are as accurate as Miss Hybrid shooting at moles...

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 6:42 pm 
Apostle

Quote:
I think the fourth room may be needed later for those convicted of MOLEstation.

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 12:31 pm 
Follower

Gotta be the lions room... i don't think they are gonna pose much of a threat from lion heaven :lol:

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 4:39 pm 
Quote:
Gotta be the lions room... i don't think they are gonna pose much of a threat from lion heaven :lol:
^ Yep unless they are immortal lions, they will be skeletons, having not ate for 3 years.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 8:54 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
^ Yep unless they are immortal lions, they will be skeletons, having not ate for 3 years.
Or they might not be real lions???