MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 15th, 2010, 5:28 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Well that'll teach me to be smug. Obviously You have been through critical thnking 202, whereas i am still struggling with 101, such as "How far can a dog run into the woods?" I still wish i would have hushed and just waited to see what happened with the warm bottom thing, as it was much more interesting.
I can't find fault with you on that one. I'll just have to wangle an invite to the manor so that I can follow up on that.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2010, 9:25 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Well that'll teach me to be smug. Obviously You have been through critical thnking 202, whereas i am still struggling with 101, such as "How far can a dog run into the woods?" I still wish i would have hushed and just waited to see what happened with the warm bottom thing, as it was much more interesting.
I can't find fault with you on that one. I'll just have to wangle an invite to the manor so that I can follow up on that.

Was the fish bowl knocked off the widow ledge by spot who has been drinking heavily lately?

PostPosted: May 16th, 2010, 10:48 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Was the fish bowl knocked off the widow ledge by spot who has been drinking heavily lately?
Or the cat who was chasing him?? Oh dear has spot been turned into a party animal instead of a quiet recluse who only stuck his head up from time to time??

PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 5:58 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Heheheh LOL
Miss H is so funny... ;)

The bat David come from the window and hit the Spot (:shlick:) , that breaks the bowl of Chablis glass. Duck ate the fishes after.
:excite:

PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 6:04 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Heheheh LOL
Miss H is so funny... ;)

The bat David come from the window and hit the Spot (:shlick:) , that breaks the bowl of Chablis glass. Duck ate the fishes after.
:excite:
You know the site very well xxxx