It is currently December 10th, 2018, 3:59 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 59   [ 1468 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 59  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 1:58 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


Is it England?

:hb: :hb: :hb:



Diósgyőr :pc1:

Hä? :? :dunno: I don't speak Hungarian, butt it does not sound like the correct answer

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 2:22 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


Is it England?

:hb: :hb: :hb:



Diósgyőr :pc1:

Hä? :? :dunno: I don't speak Hungarian, butt it does not sound like the correct answer



Oh :fp:





_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 4:37 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:


Diósgyőr :pc1:

Hä? :? :dunno: I don't speak Hungarian, butt it does not sound like the correct answer



Oh :fp:




O is correct - contained in the name :thumbsup: :mrgreen:


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 10:44 pm 
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: August 19th, 2012, 4:30 am
Posts: 81
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


I know Luxembourg was named after a castle, but apart from that I'm completely clueless....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2012, 4:17 am 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 4021
Monaco has 2 Os in it

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2012, 9:05 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
Oz :kiss:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 4:28 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Oz :kiss:

:) :) :)
butt :no:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 4:29 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Jitna wrote:
Monaco has 2 Os in it

Butt is not the correct answer :dunno:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 4:30 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
GodsEmbryo wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


I know Luxembourg was named after a castle, but apart from that I'm completely clueless....


:no:
Clue: one coordinate is 46.6943
if that helps :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 5:00 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
GodsEmbryo wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


I know Luxembourg was named after a castle, but apart from that I'm completely clueless....


:no:
Clue: one coordinate is 46.6943
if that helps :P



7.62022 :wise:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 5:07 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
GodsEmbryo wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


I know Luxembourg was named after a castle, but apart from that I'm completely clueless....


:no:
Clue: one coordinate is 46.6943
if that helps :P



7.62022 :wise:

:no: That is Reutingen-Hinterdorf - no castle. And wrong country :dunno:
Go East! :whistle:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 6:44 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
GodsEmbryo wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
larss wrote:
I was thinking perhaps somewhere like Switzerland?

Only a little bit like Switzerland butt :no:
Clue: a country is named after this castle :whistle:


I know Luxembourg was named after a castle, but apart from that I'm completely clueless....


:no:
Clue: one coordinate is 46.6943
if that helps :P



7.62022 :wise:

:no: That is Reutingen-Hinterdorf - no castle. And wrong country :dunno:
Go East! :whistle:


fing google x :ill: :wiggle:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 9:07 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16776
Location: Near London
Liechtenstein Castle?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 7th, 2012, 11:56 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
larss wrote:
Liechtenstein Castle?

:no:
but you come closer :thumbsup:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 4:50 am 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 4021
Liechten-steen castle?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 10:53 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Jitna wrote:
Liechten-steen castle?

No, and Frankenstein isn't the right answer either...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 12:02 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
:deer: :deer: :deer: :pc2: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb:

I can't find it.

More clues for clueless Hybrid?

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 12:10 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
:deer: :deer: :deer: :pc2: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb:

I can't find it.

More clues for clueless Hybrid?

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Clue1: it begins with "T" and ends with "L" :yes:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 1:29 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15858
I aim to have the answer by the end of dinner time... maybe :fp:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 2:26 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15858
PastyKing wrote:
I aim to have the answer by the end of dinner time... maybe :fp:

I failed, lots that look very similar but the only shot I have is Transylvania. :dunno:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 2:31 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
Next clue: the castles (and country's) name has not more than 5 letters...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 6:27 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2011, 8:26 am
Posts: 1457
Tyrol, perhaps?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 6:58 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6779
This looks similar, has almost the right coordinates but not the 5 letters! :fp:

The Three Castles of Bellinzona

Attachment:
800px-Bellinzona_066.jpg
800px-Bellinzona_066.jpg [ 163.44 KiB | Viewed 8966 times ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Castles_of_Bellinzona

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 7:45 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25426
Location: England
hajmcm wrote:
This looks similar, has almost the right coordinates but not the 5 letters! :fp:

The Three Castles of Bellinzona

Attachment:
800px-Bellinzona_066.jpg


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Castles_of_Bellinzona



Big Rocks.

I love this game x :wiggle:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Find out the exact coordinates!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 17302
Location: Germany
britbusinessman wrote:
Tyrol, perhaps?

:bravo
Tirol castle near Meran (now South Tyrol, Italy)
46.6943, 11.1446

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 59   [ 1468 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 59  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net