It is currently June 26th, 2017, 4:27 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 11th, 2010, 4:07 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 11th, 2010, 4:54 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22542
Location: England
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


I have some part worn AAs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 11th, 2010, 10:59 pm 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2010, 12:22 am
Posts: 320
Location: CANADA EH!
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


That's not really my area of expertise and besides, I'm much more concerned with getting the holodeck programmed so that Jeri Ryan fucks me into oblivion.

Attachment:
star-trek-jeri-ryan-in-hallways-420x500.jpg
star-trek-jeri-ryan-in-hallways-420x500.jpg [ 38.29 KiB | Viewed 3885 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 11th, 2010, 11:13 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
crosseyedlemon wrote:
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


That's not really my area of expertise and besides, I'm much more concerned with getting the holodeck programmed so that Jeri Ryan fucks me into oblivion.

Attachment:
star-trek-jeri-ryan-in-hallways-420x500.jpg


Ah, yes - carry on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 12:28 am 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2010, 12:22 am
Posts: 320
Location: CANADA EH!
Although I am not a network specialist or systems analyst I would like Miss H to know that I am always available should she need addition RAM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:02 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
crosseyedlemon wrote:
Although I am not a network specialist or systems analyst I would like Miss H to know that I am always available should she need addition RAM.


And I can always supply a bigger hard drive !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:03 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


About 3 nerts per nano-age


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:21 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


About 3 nerts per nano-age

That's about what I thought. I was just worried about the degradation of the higher level positronic functions in the liners computers if too much is injected at once.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:28 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
Does anyone know how much dilithium crystal is needed to power the transwarp conductor drives on a Mark 5 Aldebarian liner?


About 3 nerts per nano-age

That's about what I thought. I was just worried about the degradation of the higher level positronic functions in the liners computers if too much is injected at once.

Naah, it'll be fine....only one thing to be careful of....treat it like a 9v battery or a birds arse.....you know you shouldn't put your tongue on it...but you've just got to try it :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:29 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22542
Location: England
I love you boys x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:34 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
Naah, it'll be fine....only one thing to be careful of....treat it like a 9v battery or a birds arse.....you know you shouldn't put your tongue on it...but you've just got to try it :lol:


Doh!

Attachment:
FiliformPapillae.jpg
FiliformPapillae.jpg [ 7.9 KiB | Viewed 3869 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:40 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Naah, it'll be fine....only one thing to be careful of....treat it like a 9v battery or a birds arse.....you know you shouldn't put your tongue on it...but you've just got to try it :lol:


Doh!

Attachment:
FiliformPapillae.jpg


Ah my warning came too late then? :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:41 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I love you boys x


It's a kind of mutual thing !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:42 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I love you boys x


It's a kind of mutual thing !!!!

Again - What he said. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 10:49 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I love you boys x


It's a kind of mutual thing !!!!

Again - What he said. :)


There's an echo in here......in here....in here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 11:31 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22542
Location: England
Whats a Poxy server?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 12:21 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Whats a Poxy server?

Any server that is underpowered or over 5 years old, is always referred to as "that poxy server". As in "That poxy server is so damn slow".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 1:02 pm 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2010, 12:22 am
Posts: 320
Location: CANADA EH!
How many cookies should one have to ensure that all the bits are getting enough bytes?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 1:42 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
crosseyedlemon wrote:
How many cookies should one have to ensure that all the bits are getting enough bytes?

As many as can fit on the bus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 2:53 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22542
Location: England
larss wrote:
crosseyedlemon wrote:
How many cookies should one have to ensure that all the bits are getting enough bytes?

As many as can fit on the bus.


I have one cookie she is quite ample but extremely naughty. She could get through a bus load, no problem xx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 2:54 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
crosseyedlemon wrote:
How many cookies should one have to ensure that all the bits are getting enough bytes?

As many as can fit on the bus.


I have one cookie she is quite ample but extremely naughty. She could get through a bus load, no problem xx


I like cookie :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 3:18 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Whats a Poxy server?


One thats got a VIRUS!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 3:27 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15441
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Whats a Poxy server?


One thats got a VIRUS!!


As in "That poxy server has a virus"

or would that make it a poxy poxy server?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 3:32 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17116
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Whats a Poxy server?


One thats got a VIRUS!!


As in "That poxy server has a virus"

or would that make it a poxy poxy server?

Or a poxed server??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issue
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2010, 2:57 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22542
Location: England
I want to know why AA batteries don't seem to last very long.
I went skiing with a girlfriend
I walked into our bedroom and she looked surprised to see me. She had her knickers half up and a wire leading from them to a hand control thing. She explained to me that it was a sort of knicker warming device. I asked if I could try it. She said "no, the batteries are flat". Now I know she had only just bought them that morning, so there must be a problem.

Also when I ski near her I get a strange interference on my Ipod. Do you think her heated knickers could be acting as a transmitter


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron