It is currently November 18th, 2017, 9:27 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 19 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 10th, 2010, 4:59 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15837
Location: Near London
Rankings (the word or words below your username) are assigned as follows:

Not Registered - No Posts Made
Newbie - At least one post
Follower - 10 Posts
Supporter - 50 Posts
Devotee - 100 Posts
Disciple - 500 Posts

Other rankings:
Post Whore - Miss Hybrid
Miserable Worm - Felix
Acolyte - Board Moderators
Official Sex Pot - Porn Stars

There may be others assigned at any time, but these are the ones that you would normally see.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 13th, 2010, 9:31 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23316
Location: England
larss wrote:
Rankings (the word or words below your username) are assigned as follows:

Not Registered - No Posts Made
Newbie - At least one post
Follower - 10 Posts
Supporter - 50 Posts
Devotee - 100 Posts
Disciple - 500 Posts

Other rankings:
Post Whore - Miss Hybrid
Miserable Worm - Felix
Acolyte - Board Moderators
Official Sex Pot - Porn Stars

There may be others assigned at any time, but these are the ones that you would normally see.


Ahhemmm, cough..........and what about our beloved mascot and worm eater, "Spot"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 13th, 2010, 11:12 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15837
Location: Near London
Be assured that if Spot were to become a member of the board, I would ensure that he would be assigned the rank of Mole.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 14th, 2010, 9:44 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17693
I certainly hope there aren't any mole's on this forum..........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 11:26 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23316
Location: England
1BestBoy wrote:
I certainly hope there aren't any mole's on this forum..........


Spot is on here but he is lurking under cover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 5:13 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17693
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
I certainly hope there aren't any mole's on this forum..........


Spot is on here but he is lurking under cover



I hope he's not under your covers, that's my spot :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 24th, 2010, 5:01 pm 
Follower

Joined: June 6th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Posts: 33
An other post about ranking..
+1 ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 25th, 2010, 1:16 am 
Follower

Joined: May 8th, 2010, 1:18 am
Posts: 10
I'll be there will be a lot of these for a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 25th, 2010, 8:04 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15837
Location: Near London
Blaz wrote:
An other post about ranking..
+1 ;)

That's because this forum is all about ranking.

No wait, not quite right - one letter out (unless your name is Jonathan Ross)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 28th, 2010, 8:27 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23316
Location: England
larss wrote:
Blaz wrote:
An other post about ranking..
+1 ;)

That's because this forum is all about ranking.

No wait, not quite right - one letter out (unless your name is Jonathan Ross)


I would teach him to roll his arrrs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 29th, 2010, 9:49 pm 
Follower

Joined: June 6th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Posts: 33
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
Blaz wrote:
An other post about ranking..
+1 ;)

That's because this forum is all about ranking.

No wait, not quite right - one letter out (unless your name is Jonathan Ross)


I would teach him to roll his arrrs


Oh yes teach me :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: June 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17693
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
Blaz wrote:
An other post about ranking..
+1 ;)

That's because this forum is all about ranking.

No wait, not quite right - one letter out (unless your name is Jonathan Ross)


I would teach him to roll his arrrs


Arrrs, Arse or ass??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 6:38 pm 
Follower

Joined: July 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
Posts: 14
What rank do you need to be to see pictures?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 7:23 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15837
Location: Near London
danny.mitch wrote:
What rank do you need to be to see pictures?

You will need to have posted 10 times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 4:28 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: June 6th, 2010, 4:00 pm
Posts: 550
Location: East Anglia
Oh, Mr. Larss - where has my Apostleness gone? : :fear:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 8:08 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15837
Location: Near London
flornskin wrote:
Oh, Mr. Larss - where has my Apostleness gone? : :fear:

Due to your tireless devotion to the goddess Hybrid, you have been promoted to to the heady heights of Acolyte where there are none to look down upon you save the Board Whore herself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 10:32 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: June 6th, 2010, 4:00 pm
Posts: 550
Location: East Anglia
larss wrote:
flornskin wrote:
Oh, Mr. Larss - where has my Apostleness gone? : :fear:

Due to your tireless devotion to the goddess Hybrid, you have been promoted to to the heady heights of Acolyte where there are none to look down upon you save the Board Whore herself.



And with Her Missness herself, I shall forever look up, from my prone position, up that leather/vinyl/latex skirt, up to where the stocking tops and suspenders draw me ever onwards to her pussy and it's piercings.....
:wnw: but :wank:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 12:01 am 
Newbie

Joined: July 19th, 2010, 11:54 pm
Posts: 9
This should be a sticky ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Registration and Rankings
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 6:00 pm 
Follower
User avatar

Joined: July 23rd, 2010, 4:04 pm
Posts: 10
Rank system. very well im used to this.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 19 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron