MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Stories by Felix
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 12:53 pm 
Miserable Worm

Every now and then Miss Hybrid finds new entries in my private diary and posts them on her members blog. Now that I have been given my own forum in the members area of this board, I will pre-empt her and post some extracts myself there. Just to give you a taste of what you may find, I'm posting an extract here.

Miss H pops her head around the door and calls out to me “Felix I’m just going out for a quick canter. I’ll be an hour or so”. I hear the sound of her riding boots on the marble hallway as she walks off toward the stables and I turn back to my paperwork. After 10 minutes or so, I have two letters ready to go, just awaiting Miss H’s signature. I check the clock and notice that there is only 30 minutes before the postman comes to pick up the mail for the day. No chance of meeting today’s post then, unless I can catch her before she actually leaves. I haven’t heard the horse yet, so there may still be a chance.
I quickly slip the letters into a folder and pick up a pen before running out to the stables. As I enter, I can hear heavy breathing and a distinctive slurping sound. I quietly make my way towards the sound coming from one of the stalls. There is a knot hole in the wall of the stall, and I look through to see Phil, one of the stable hands, looking towards the ceiling with a look of absolute bliss on his face. As my gaze drops, I can see Miss H on her knees in front of him, her blouse open and her full round tits pulled up over her bra. She has one hand cupping his balls, and the other slowly stroking a massive hard on – he is huge, at least 9 inches and an impressive girth. Her tongue is flicking over the head of his cock, and occasionally she places her mouth over the head for a little suck. She stops for a moment, takes a deep breath and then pushes her head down over his shaft, about half way. She pulls back up and spits on his cock, and rubs her saliva over it to lubricate it. Again, she pushes her head down and swallows getting a little further this time. Miss H gags slightly, pulls back again, spits some more and rubs the liquid all over his shaft. Another deep breath, and this time the whole thing disappears down into her throat. I can only stare in admiration as she pulls back a bit and goes back down on his member, her tongue licking his balls. She holds him there for a moment and the pulls back and gasps for breath, before starting to lick and suck his cock again. Her nipples are standing erect, and I long to go in and suck on them. My hand wanders down to my groin, and I start to massage my rapidly awaking cock, eyes securely fixed on Miss H and the stable hand. I continue to watch as she wraps her big juicy tits around his prick and massages his shaft with them, slowly rising and falling, and licking the tip of his dick as she descends. She tweaks and pulls at her nipples as she pushes her bosoms together on either side of his cock. Once more she takes his shaft all the way down her throat and, as he moans out loud in ecstasy, she starts to pump his cock in her throat. I can see one hand move down to slip inside her jodhpurs and rub her clit, while the other works away, squeezing and teasing a teat. I unzip my trousers and free up my manhood – a bit of penis envy strikes as Miss H disgorges his huge member, but I take hold of myself and start a slow wank, just squeezing slightly on the head with each stroke. Meanwhile, Miss H has taken Phil’s cock between her breasts again, just sucking the tip of his knob as she reaches the bottom of each stroke. After a couple of minutes, she stops.
“Lie down”, she orders him.
He obeys, his dick sticking straight up into the air. Miss H, unzips her jodhpurs and pulls them down as far as she can. She pulls aside her white g-string and with a little difficulty squats facing him and guides his cock into her soaking pussy.

----------------------------------------Continued in Miss Hybrids Members area--------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Stories by Felix
PostPosted: May 20th, 2010, 8:43 am 
Miserable Worm

I have just posted another extract into the forum for registered members.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2010, 9:05 am 
Resident Tartist

Thank you! Much appreciated :)

PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 4:27 pm 
Miserable Worm

I have my very own forum on the members section of the board. I posted some candid pics of Miss H there just recently.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2010, 9:29 pm 
Post Whore

Felix, your account of the goings on in my ballroom is pure, pussy wetting genius.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2010, 1:16 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Felix, your account of the goings on in my ballroom is pure, pussy wetting genius.
Thank you Mistress. I can but write what I see.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 2:54 pm 
Follower

that is an amazing story, wow. I am registered, just need to get access to it, i can't wait to read the rest!

PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 7:03 am 
Probationer

Thank you!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2010, 2:16 am 
Probationer

Thanks! :D

PostPosted: October 1st, 2010, 1:02 pm 
Post Whore

Felix,

You are quite a naughty boy. I am not sure I like your kissing and telling.

I have a few of my own. I wonder if I should share them?

Miss Hybrid