MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 hypothetical questions
PostPosted: May 17th, 2011, 6:39 pm 
Follower

I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on these two (2 part) hypothetical questions....

1 - you pass Miss H in the street and get a 30 second glimpse of her (not to talk too, just queuing behind her or passing on the street) - a) what would you want her to be wearing and b) would you then wank at the first convenient moment?

2 - you win 1 minute locked in a room with Miss H with her doing anything you want to you - a) what would you want her to do and b) do you think you would retain your hot man yoghurt?

ab

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 4:52 am 
Disciple

do you want answers or just know if we've thought about them?

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 6:02 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on these two (2 part) hypothetical questions....

1 - you pass Miss H in the street and get a 30 second glimpse of her (not to talk too, just queuing behind her or passing on the street) - a) what would you want her to be wearing and b) would you then wank at the first convenient moment?

2 - you win 1 minute locked in a room with Miss H with her doing anything you want to you - a) what would you want her to do and b) do you think you would retain your hot man yoghurt?

ab
1 - Short skirt, the same fishnets that she had on in the nurse photos, or maybe some stockings with suspenders, and a nice, very tight button front blouse that looks as though the buttons can give way at any second! But with those nipples, no bra.

b) Of course! I am only a male human after all!

2 - a) I would want her to help me jam the door closed!!!! One minute would never, ever be long enough to spend in a locked closet with Miss Hybrid.

b) No! At some point Miss Hybrid would tell me it is time! I just hope I can hold out that long. :oops:

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 8:36 am 
Post Whore

Quote:

That is a very good point and well made , mister Jitna x

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 8:38 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:

ab
1 - Short skirt, the same fishnets that she had on in the nurse photos, or maybe some stockings with suspenders, and a nice, very tight button front blouse that looks as though the buttons can give way at any second! But with those nipples, no bra.

2 - a) I would want her to help me jam the door closed!!!! One minute would never, ever be long enough to spend in a locked closet with Miss Hybrid.

b) No! At some point Miss Hybrid would tell me it is time! I just hope I can hold out that long. :oops:
So I have to take off my little easy rider hot pants?

Dungeon calling who knows who??

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 10:09 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

ab
1) a) Short skirt, fashioned stockings and suspenders, high heels, tight blouse - 1/2 cup bra, crotchless knickers, stocking tops showing
b) I might just ask her to wank me off.

2) a) Whatever she wanted - b) I doubt it

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 10:14 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:

ab
1) a) Short skirt, fashioned stockings and suspenders, high heels, tight blouse - 1/2 cup bra, crotchless knickers, stocking tops showing
b) I might just ask her to wank me off.

2) a) Whatever she wanted - b) I doubt it

i will go and get changed again!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 11:58 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

ab
1 a) as little as possible,

1 b)..a quick fumble in my pocket there and then....although even that may be too late!!

2 a) What I wanted would be irrelevant, Miss H would do whatever she wanted anyway :wank: :wank:

2 b) Of course I'd retain it...it would be stuck to the inside of my pants a few seconds after 1 a) :fp:

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 1:25 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ab

So I have to take off my little easy rider hot pants?

Dungeon calling who knows who??
No, you can leave the easy rider hot pants on.

At least for now. :whistle:

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 5:39 pm 
Follower

Quote:
LOL - good point Jitna

Either is acceptable!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 5:41 pm 
Follower

I suppose I should answer my own question...

1 a) a tight white blouse, beautiful leather skirt, stockings and black heels or boots
b) I'd HAVE to find the nearest toilet to go empty myself

2 a) anything Miss H was in the mood for
b) Not a hope in hell!!!!!!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2011, 11:42 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

ab
1a) Heels and hot pants - shakin' that ass
1b) why wait for a convenient moment? Here and now!

2a) only a minute!? mouth, pussy, arse???? Maybe a frenetic blow job
2b) not a chance in hell - Miss H wouldn't want it any other way I'm sure ;)

H

PostPosted: May 19th, 2011, 5:04 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
LOL - good point Jitna

Either is acceptable!
it seems pretty clear that the answer was 'yes'. we have indeed given the ideas some thought

PostPosted: May 19th, 2011, 3:14 pm 
Follower

1a) I think it's been said before but, tight white blouse, no bra, hard nipples, a couple of buttons undone to hint at what's beneath. Short skirt, black stockings, knee high black boots. Thinking about it the skirt might have to be red plaid and pleated, real school girl look.
1b) I'd knock one out there and then if I thought for a moment I could get away with it!

2a) In my world she's wearing the outfit mentioned above still and she'd pin me to the wall with her body while frantically wanking me off urging me to blow my wad while also reminding me how little time I have left to do it in.
2b) While I'd love to I'm sure she'd time it just right so that I'm just on the very brink of cumming as the time runs out.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2011, 5:02 am 
Disciple

1a. naked
b. no, id go run after her

2a.kill anyone who tried to open that damn door
b.are you nuts?

PostPosted: May 24th, 2011, 1:47 pm 
Follower

Thanks all for answering. So nice to hear other's thoughts

PostPosted: May 27th, 2011, 11:42 pm 
Follower

1 a) a tight blouse that showed her pert nipples poking through and a mini skirt, high heels and suspenders. b) I'd store the image for later and have a good wank recalling the happy glimpse

2 a) Let her give me an aggressive handjob and b) try and hold out but most likely sending my hot load down her cleavage after the best 45 second thrill of my life ;)

PostPosted: November 29th, 2011, 12:50 pm 

1)a) first thought would be in Her equestrienne outfit, but in sincerity whatever made Her feel most comfortable. b) only if I thought She wouldn't mind.

2) anything She told me to, I'd love to hear Her uppercrust voice though.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2011, 9:14 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
1)a) first thought would be in Her equestrienne outfit, but in sincerity whatever made Her feel most comfortable. b) only if I thought She wouldn't mind.

2) anything She told me to, I'd love to hear Her uppercrust voice though.
I do like the equestrienne look. Not too fussed about big, stupid, naughty stallions with only 2 things on their mind.

b) I would be highly offended if you didn't!

2) as long as I managed a sentence without an R in it x

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2011, 10:09 am 
Disciple

1 a - Equestrian is a prticul;ar favourote of mine, but a tight blouse and sexy tight pencil skirt, with the hint of stockings concealed beneath.

1 b - I'm with 1BB - fumble in the pocket...followed by a longer follow-up at home...

2 a - Miss H with her strapon reaching forward to wank me off, while whispering filthy command in my ear

2 b - no chance...as the Germans would say...I'd be cumming alles uber der platz.