MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 10:36 am 
Post Whore

A message from Dj himself...........

Do you know that on the french electronica charts on myspace, you're already number 17 (today) ? Maybe #1 tomorrow...
And maybe a new tune and a new video soon...

Here are the links towards non-commercial pages on myspace :

The charts (see #17 today):
http://www.myspace.com/music/charts/fra ... os/major/2
The video :
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =105695289
See also this thread here :
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=266

And another great one here http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =105759614

Miss VVHH

PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 2:31 am 
Acolyte

And your steady climb continues...No10 now.....not bad Miss Lth :-)

PostPosted: July 27th, 2010, 6:23 am 
Devotee

Just passing by to say thanxxx to all of you (guests or members) who contributed to the 1000 hits in the past 3 days !
Quoting a comment on the "Spot" video by MIss Hybrid herself : "I love it when it is going up, yeah x" !

Remembering the links towards the 3 videos on myspace (with comments by Miss H) :
"When It Hits The Spot" = http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =105695289
"The Lady Of The Manor" = http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =105759614
"One Minute With Miss Hybrid" = http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =105654665

PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 8:33 pm 

Superb vid, love it.

PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 11:05 am 
Post Whore

Oh fuck me

http://www.myspace.com/music/charts/fra ... ica/videos

3 in the top 10!

Miss VVHHHHHH

I will have to try 3 at once again xx

PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 6:56 pm 
Devotee

I'd say something about those videos but really there's no point in getting people angry because I didn't like them and have some different opinions about them too. so i'll behave and keep quiet lol

PostPosted: August 1st, 2010, 9:21 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
I'd say something about those videos but really there's no point in getting people angry because I didn't like them and have some different opinions about them too. so i'll behave and keep quiet lol
Hey John,

Oh well I like them. I would like them to get to the number 1 spot. It also help to get people to see me. Don't forget I am a one woman band. I do this on my own. No offices full off people to the publicity. Because I came into it late no one has heard of me. Thanks to the wonderful members of FreeOnes I got noticed. Then Vicky Vette helped me with Twitter. The Teambj was her idea and I joined in to represent England. It was great fun and introduced me to lots of people I would never otherwise have had the pleasure of meeting.
I love the videos and the fact that its me. I never in my wildest dreams expected Djxxxavier to come up with anything like that from a few minutes of video clips. I also never expected to be in any chart for music videos. So basically . I am loving it hitting the spot xx

Kisses

Miss VVHH xxx

PostPosted: August 1st, 2010, 11:31 am 

Want to see the uncensored vid

PostPosted: August 1st, 2010, 7:18 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Hey John,

Oh well I like them. I would like them to get to the number 1 spot. It also help to get people to see me. Don't forget I am a one woman band. I do this on my own. No offices full off people to the publicity. Because I came into it late no one has heard of me. Thanks to the wonderful members of FreeOnes I got noticed. Then Vicky Vette helped me with Twitter. The Teambj was her idea and I joined in to represent England. It was great fun and introduced me to lots of people I would never otherwise have had the pleasure of meeting.
I love the videos and the fact that its me. I never in my wildest dreams expected Djxxxavier to come up with anything like that from a few minutes of video clips. I also never expected to be in any chart for music videos. So basically . I am loving it hitting the spot xx

Kisses

Miss VVHH xxx
it's not that I dont like them I just think he couldve asked you to be in a music video rather then taking clips and making them into his own.

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2010, 4:30 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey John,

Kisses

Miss VVHH xxx
it's not that I dont like them I just think he couldve asked you to be in a music video rather then taking clips and making them into his own.
He did ask me if he could do it and seeing that I can not sing or dance its the best I will ever do xxx

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2010, 7:38 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey John,

Kisses

Miss VVHH xxx
He did ask me if he could do it and seeing that I can not sing or dance its the best I will ever do xxx
oh.

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2010, 10:22 pm 
Devotee

Well, this is how I like this thread on this forum to go... on and on... Thank you Miss Hybrid, that's all !

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2010, 11:05 pm 
I think these videos are great for both Miss Hybrid and dj.xxxavier.

Miss Hybrid gets good publicity and dj.xxavier gets his skills wider recognised.

Its a win win situation for both their work in this.

Its great!

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 12:05 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

It's been said before............except you certainly DON'T look awful

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RdtTplxAaQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RdtTplxAaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 2:01 am 

That's a Huge fan of yours honey... n' i also love when you hits the spot

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 11:32 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
I must point out the I was referring in the video to my G spot, not my lovely little pet mole called "Spot". I would never go around hitting him.

Miss VVHH x

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 12:05 pm 
Apostle

Quote:
Quote:
I must point out the I was referring in the video to my G spot, not my lovely little pet mole called "Spot". I would never go around hitting him.

Miss VVHH x
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ♡ so sweet, Miss DavidAttenborough

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 12:34 pm 
Devotee

David the bat, Duck the duck, Spot the mole... I should write a song about it ! Do you have other animals, MIss Hybrid ?! Anyway, don't hit the bat, the duck, the mole, just hit the spot !

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 1:04 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
David the bat, Duck the duck, Spot the mole... I should write a song about it ! Do you have other animals, MIss Hybrid ?! Anyway, don't hit the bat, the duck, the mole, just hit the spot !
I have lots, I will add some photos shortly xxx

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2010, 6:33 pm 
Post Whore

Watch this before someone complains and its pulled again

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =106091128

PostPosted: August 4th, 2010, 3:57 am 
Post Whore

I have just told spot the the video is at number 5. I dont have the heart to tell its not about him.

Kisses

Miss VVHH xx

PostPosted: August 4th, 2010, 4:00 am 

Lol !!! wow number 5 and its climbing !!!

PostPosted: August 4th, 2010, 11:30 am 
Apostle

Quote:
Watch this before someone complains and its pulled again

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =106091128
Is there a 12" extended version?

Apart from mine that is!

PostPosted: August 4th, 2010, 1:22 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Apart from mine that is!
Yes, all the tunes from the clips have their extended version (except "One minute with MH", of course...). This funky one lengths normally about 3 minutes.
We could be thinking about a way to listen to these full versions in a dedicated space for members only, but it's all in Miss Hybrid's hands now, if I may say so...

PostPosted: August 4th, 2010, 1:37 pm 
Apostle

Quote:
Quote:
Apart from mine that is!
Yes, all the tunes from the clips have their extended version (except "One minute with MH", of course...). This funky one lengths normally about 3 minutes.
We could be thinking about a way to listen to these full versions in a dedicated space for members only, but it's all in Miss Hybrid's hands now, if I may say so...
And there are no better hands than Miss Hybrids to play with a funky length