It is currently June 18th, 2018, 4:29 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Sir Les Colin Patterson- Cultural Attaché
PostPosted: March 26th, 2018, 9:07 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 24256
Location: England
He is disgustingly brilliant



:wordpoop: :bigno: :yesss: :champers:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sir Les Colin Patterson- Cultural Attaché
PostPosted: March 26th, 2018, 1:59 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 18679
Miss Hybrid wrote:
He is disgustingly brilliant



:wordpoop: :bigno: :yesss: :champers:



That's my evening sorted :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sir Les Colin Patterson- Cultural Attaché
PostPosted: March 26th, 2018, 9:59 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 14762
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
He is disgustingly brilliant



:wordpoop: :bigno: :yesss: :champers:



That's my evening sorted :)


I shall have to watch it another evening, got The Walking Dead to catch up with now :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sir Les Colin Patterson- Cultural Attaché
PostPosted: March 27th, 2018, 11:09 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 24256
Location: England
PastyKing wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
He is disgustingly brilliant



:wordpoop: :bigno: :yesss: :champers:



That's my evening sorted :)


I shall have to watch it another evening, got The Walking Dead to catch up with now :mrgreen:


Both very similar...

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sir Les Colin Patterson- Cultural Attaché
PostPosted: March 27th, 2018, 12:05 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 14762
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
He is disgustingly brilliant



:wordpoop: :bigno: :yesss: :champers:



That's my evening sorted :)


I shall have to watch it another evening, got The Walking Dead to catch up with now :mrgreen:


Both very similar...


:rofl:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: