It is currently January 21st, 2018, 7:46 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 1:37 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23611
Location: England
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/201706 ... res-genius

Comments please? :vacuum: :writersblock: :wordpoop:

:wise:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 10:12 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 14099
I need some racking for my shed so I can get back in it again.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 11:03 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17892
Miss Hybrid wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20170607-how-the-humble-garden-shed-inspires-genius

Comments please? :vacuum: :writersblock: :wordpoop:

:wise:



I alternate between the shed and the living room, depending on what I'm working on :shock:

ML wouldn't be allowed to bring his leaves indoors somehow :mower: :sweep: :spank:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 11:04 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 14099
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20170607-how-the-humble-garden-shed-inspires-genius

Comments please? :vacuum: :writersblock: :wordpoop:

:wise:



I alternate between the shed and the living room, depending on what I'm working on :shock:

ML wouldn't be allowed to bring his leaves indoors somehow :mower: :sweep: :spank:


Maybe Mr L could squish them flat and put them in a book?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 8:13 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15988
Location: Near London
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 8:34 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 15717
Location: Germany
larss wrote:
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.

... and dingbats :batman: :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 11:49 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17892
larss wrote:
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.



Why don't you use them? Seems like a waste of space to me :fp:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 12:26 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15988
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.



Why don't you use them? Seems like a waste of space to me :fp:

I now have a gardener so I don't use the gardening equipment very often and I now have very little DIY left to do these days having done most of it already to a standard that it does not need redoing. *smug* :indubitably:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 4:35 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23611
Location: England
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.



Why don't you use them? Seems like a waste of space to me :fp:

I now have a gardener so I don't use the gardening equipment very often and I now have very little DIY left to do these days having done most of it already to a standard that it does not need redoing. *smug* :indubitably:


All I can say is ...Crikey... :wordpoop: :einstein: :explain: :halloween1: :pillows:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Garden Shed
PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 11:34 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17892
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
I now have compost bins for my leaves.
My sheds are used to store unused gardening and diy equipment.



Why don't you use them? Seems like a waste of space to me :fp:

I now have a gardener so I don't use the gardening equipment very often and I now have very little DIY left to do these days having done most of it already to a standard that it does not need redoing. *smug* :indubitably:


All I can say is ...Crikey... :wordpoop: :einstein: :explain: :halloween1: :pillows:



More time for the beer garden then :shock:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: