MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How I came upon this
PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 9:18 pm 
Not Registered

Hello ppl I am new I just wanted to say hi. Also how I found this angelic forum, I was watching the world cup and then I hear something about teambj. I looked into it and then the ball got rolling from there. I joined added them to twitter all of team bj plus I watched the game dont care for spain but NED yea they have amsterdam who doesnt like that place, am i right? well the game ended but i am still here so that is my story as you see now i want to hear of newbies or veterans of this forum. plus some advice of what forums are fun and what not to do. you know some good tips

Post subject: Re: How I came upon this
PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 10:09 pm 
Acolyte

Start off by reading the "Newbies Please Read Before Posting!" topic that is at the top of every forum (see link below). That should tell you most of what you need to know. The main thing is to post what you would like to read and to comment constructively. We want this place to be fun for everyone. Put something in to get more out

Newbies Please Read Before Posting

PostPosted: August 13th, 2011, 3:49 am 
Follower

Quote:
I was watching the world cup and then I hear something about teambj. I looked into it and then the ball got rolling from there. (...) I want to hear of newbies or veterans of this forum.
May I add that I myself also stumbled across Miss Hybrid "by accident", got instantly hooked by her (previous) preview pages which offered some of the most exquisitly tantalising preview clips, and the rest is proverbial history. I myself used to be an extreme forum/boards contributor to many other areas, but thanks to very dissapointing experiences, quit the whole "I wanna support and offer my own 2 cents' worth" public experience.

I was asked (not ordered!) by Miss Hybrid herself to drop by a offer a few lines of my own, and so... here I am! I'll be skulking around for a bit, slowly absorbing all the data, in the hopes that I shall be able to offer something which hasn't been expanded upon already by veteran members!

Cheers,

Butterman
:snap:

PostPosted: August 13th, 2011, 6:40 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
I was watching the world cup and then I hear something about teambj. I looked into it and then the ball got rolling from there. (...) I want to hear of newbies or veterans of this forum.
May I add that I myself also stumbled across Miss Hybrid "by accident", got instantly hooked by her (previous) preview pages which offered some of the most exquisitly tantalising preview clips, and the rest is proverbial history. I myself used to be an extreme forum/boards contributor to many other areas, but thanks to very dissapointing experiences, quit the whole "I wanna support and offer my own 2 cents' worth" public experience.

I was asked (not ordered!) by Miss Hybrid herself to drop by a offer a few lines of my own, and so... here I am! I'll be skulking around for a bit, slowly absorbing all the data, in the hopes that I shall be able to offer something which hasn't been expanded upon already by veteran members!

Cheers,

Butterman
Nice to have you here Butterman :thumbsup: Just roam around, find your feet and join in the fun - its a nice place to be.

H

PostPosted: August 14th, 2011, 9:56 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers,

Butterman
Always a pleasure to have my friend the Butterman posting on the forum. He has a very, how can I say, "off the wall" youtube channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/chrnx2