It is currently October 18th, 2017, 9:25 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 14 of 15   [ 371 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 6:04 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15763
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite:

We did it for BOOTS :team: :team: :team: :team: :art:

And easy access knickers. Don't forget the easy access knickers. :team: :team: :team:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 9:04 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17571
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite:

We did it for BOOTS :team: :team: :team: :team: :art:

And easy access knickers. Don't forget the easy access knickers. :team: :team: :team:



We did it for fair play, honesty and not taking any crap :woo:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 9:42 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23186
Location: England
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

These are the first of many yet to come.

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 10:18 pm 
Disciple

Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:38 am
Posts: 547
Location: out the back of Bourke, just past the black stump
Huge Congrats Miss H xxx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 10:36 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13736
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

These are the first of many yet to come.


:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 13th, 2014, 5:04 am 
Follower

Joined: February 25th, 2014, 12:06 am
Posts: 11
Location: Denmark
Congratulations to the Lady of the Manor!!!

Just knew my votes would my votes were put in the right place. :kiss:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 13th, 2014, 9:53 pm 
Devotee
User avatar

Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 2:28 pm
Posts: 179
Location: France
Just saw that the votes were so close… can you believe it, for ONLY 6 votes (yes, I mean SIX! — pronounced SEX if you want)…
ThanX to everyone in #TeamTart who has done the job (including the Xtra votes of the last moaning): indeed, every vote counted!
We are so proud now of Miss Hybrid's crown, because we all know how much she deserved it, and what it means to her.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 14th, 2014, 1:35 pm 
Apostle
User avatar

Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 10:43 am
Posts: 283
Location: England
:chab: :team: WONDERFUL NEWS CONGRATULATIONS MISS Hybrid ...............and well done team tart.. :team: :chab:
:allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :excite: :excite:

_________________
Lead me into temptation ........ blindfold preferred.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 17th, 2014, 10:21 am 
Official Sex Pot
User avatar

Joined: April 4th, 2013, 5:05 am
Posts: 229
Location: Seattle Washington, USA
I posted this in my thread as well, just thought it seemed to fit here! I want to thank you all so much for your support and votes this year...I know without a doubt that YOU made the difference! Well here's some of my pics finally! I may have tweeted a couple of these in shoddy quality previously ;)

Like this one with Sarah Peachez....

Image

But I have some great ones that haven't been seen as well like this
lovely shot with the Beautiful Miss Hybrid...

Image


And here is another totally beautiful inside and out girl....

Andi Land

Image
And some more...


Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image

Hope you guys enjoy those...will have more later! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 17th, 2014, 10:26 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6653
Excellent Mandy. Thanks for sharing with us!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 17th, 2014, 1:24 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13736
Fantastic photos Mandy, thank you. :2Thumbs:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 17th, 2014, 2:58 pm 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 3917
aw, you guys shouldve given Andi a gold dress

_________________
Image


Top
 Online Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 18th, 2014, 9:46 am 
Devotee
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2010, 5:55 am
Posts: 150
Thanks Mandy. Great pics.......

(BTW: your ass is great looking perfect too: well shaped!)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 18th, 2014, 6:10 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23186
Location: England
Here are a few of my photographs from the party. There is also a video to come.

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Miss Hybrid

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 18th, 2014, 8:14 pm 
Official Sex Pot
User avatar

Joined: April 4th, 2013, 5:05 am
Posts: 229
Location: Seattle Washington, USA
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Here are a few of my photographs from the party. There is also a video to come.

Image

Miss Hybrid


I love this first one! Great shot :)

Seventh was quite proud of how the pics had come out from the party, I really was very happy with the one with you and I laughing in TGD :) and the other with us looking off in a close up pic. I guess I will renew his contract for another year LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 18th, 2014, 10:08 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13736
MandyFlores.com wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Here are a few of my photographs from the party. There is also a video to come.

Image

Miss Hybrid


I love this first one! Great shot :)

Seventh was quite proud of how the pics had come out from the party, I really was very happy with the one with you and I laughing in TGD :) and the other with us looking off in a close up pic. I guess I will renew his contract for another year LOL


One of my favourites too Mandy, and this one

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 19th, 2014, 4:46 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23186
Location: England
Going out for a quick ride, with the "Tarts Angels" :queen:

Image :cyclist: :biker: :egyptian: :runs

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 19th, 2014, 4:59 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6653
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Going out for a quick ride, with the "Tarts Angels" :queen:

Image :cyclist: :biker: :egyptian: :runs

Hmmmmmm, Miss in her Leathers! :drm:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 19th, 2014, 5:03 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15763
Location: Near London
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Going out for a quick ride, with the "Tarts Angels" :queen:

Image :cyclist: :biker: :egyptian: :runs

Hmmmmmm, Miss in her Leathers! :drm:

Well, some leathers.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 7:12 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13736
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Going out for a quick ride, with the "Tarts Angels" :queen:

Image :cyclist: :biker: :egyptian: :runs


:woo: :excite: :woo: :excite:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 9:17 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17571
larss wrote:
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Going out for a quick ride, with the "Tarts Angels" :queen:

Image :cyclist: :biker: :egyptian: :runs

Hmmmmmm, Miss in her Leathers! :drm:

Well, some leathers.



Just enough :stiffy:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 12:05 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 15306
Location: Germany
I finally finished that one :art2:

Attachment:
MsHybrid436b.jpg
MsHybrid436b.jpg [ 343.02 KiB | Viewed 6771 times ]


:team: :chab:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 12:06 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13736
Brilliant Ricky :bravo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 12:30 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15763
Location: Near London
Excellent picture, Ricky. Really goo.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: VOTE 4 Miss Hybrid
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 12:39 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23186
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
I finally finished that one :art2:

Attachment:
MsHybrid436b.jpg


:team: :chab:


Stunning RickY xx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 14 of 15   [ 371 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: