It is currently October 21st, 2018, 9:34 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 12:14 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
My knickers are all wet... :mememe: :wiggle: :shlick:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 12:25 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6763
I've just seen a huge erection....... :girder:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 12:33 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2011, 8:26 am
Posts: 1457
Miss Hybrid wrote:
My knickers are all wet... :mememe: :wiggle: :shlick:


Take them off the line, then...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 1:16 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
That's a huge cock you have there, does it wake you up in the morning? :stiffy: :mememe: :bed:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 1:45 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2011, 8:26 am
Posts: 1457
Miss Hybrid wrote:
That's a huge cock you have there, does it wake you up in the morning? :stiffy: :mememe: :bed:


Sometimes, butt whenever I can I put it in a cage....

:stiffy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 9:59 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
That's a huge cock you have there, does it wake you up in the morning? :stiffy: :mememe: :bed:

It sometimes gives my wife a shock.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 10:39 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
That's a huge cock you have there, does it wake you up in the morning? :stiffy: :mememe: :bed:

I sometimes give my wife a cock.


This is exactly my point.

Feed me , feed me xxx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 20th, 2014, 11:58 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
That's a huge cock you have there, does it wake you up in the morning? :stiffy: :mememe: :bed:

I sometimes give my wife a cock.


This is exactly my point.

Feed me , feed me xxx

Wood you like it well done or blue?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 7:22 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15414
Pussy kept me up all night. :cat:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 8:21 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
PastyKing wrote:
Pussy kept me up all night. :cat:


Mine does that unless I play with it before bed.

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 9:50 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15414
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Pussy kept me up all night. :cat:


Mine does that unless I play with it before bed.


I play with mine first thing in the morning as well.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 12:11 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Pussy kept me up all night. :cat:


Mine does that unless I play with it before bed.


I play with mine first thing in the morning as well.


Just had a long hard one... :gondola:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 12:41 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2011, 8:26 am
Posts: 1457
Me too.

I wish I could fing some way to stop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 1:04 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 2:16 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
larss wrote:
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

do you ever get stage fright?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 3:01 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19503
A not so cross porpoise

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 3:51 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

do you ever get stage fright?

Not really. A bit nervous of performing sometimes but I usually pull it off without a problem.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 3:55 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
1BestBoy wrote:
A not so cross porpoise

Image

Has it been camping in whales.... :titanic: :accordion: :shark:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 3:56 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

do you ever get stage fright?

Not really. A bit nervous of performing sometimes but I usually pull it off without a problem.

Dress rehearsal...?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 4:05 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

do you ever get stage fright?

Not really. A bit nervous of performing sometimes but I usually pull it off without a problem.

Dress rehearsal...?

Yes, we do wear clothes during rehearsals.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 4:19 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25038
Location: England
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
I have a very hard part coming up shortly.

do you ever get stage fright?

Not really. A bit nervous of performing sometimes but I usually pull it off without a problem.

Dress rehearsal...?

Yes, we do wear clothes during rehearsals.


As a rule do :optician: you use the back door?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 4:21 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 15414
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
PastyKing wrote:
Pussy kept me up all night. :cat:


Mine does that unless I play with it before bed.


I play with mine first thing in the morning as well.


Just had a long hard one... :gondola:


I'll come if you fancy going again?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 21st, 2014, 4:55 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19503
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
A not so cross porpoise

Image

Has it been camping in whales.... :titanic: :accordion: :shark:


It does look a bit camp :wiggle:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 22nd, 2014, 9:51 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 16919
Location: Germany
What is cross purposes? :? :oink: Can you eat it? :hungry: :dunno:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The cross purposes thread
PostPosted: April 22nd, 2014, 1:58 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16621
Location: Near London
Cross purposes is misunderstanding. Somebody says something and the other person interprets it as something else.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cross-purpose

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net