MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 2:18 pm 

Just thought I would share with you my own personal 'wish list' for a Miss Hybrid picture set/video. Miss Hybrid, standing and wearing spike heeled long boots and a tiny little tie-side thong has had her hands and feet tied in a kind of crucifix position - maybe to the posts at the foot of a 4 poster bed. She is then mercilessly teased and caressed by 2 men, stroking her nipples, her arse, her inner thighs etc. The men then oil her gorgeous body all over, removing her thong as they go, and making extra sure her more important areas are well oiled! As man one stands behind Miss Hybrid - both men are naked by now - and firmly strokes and separates her arse cheeks before rhythmically spanking her the other man slides his erect cock between her legs from the front so that it slides & glides across her pussy. Once their initial fun is done they take Miss Hybrid down and re-tie her beautiful oiled body bent forward over a small desk/bench so her arse is sticking up awaiting some major pleasuring and her hands are tied firmly to prevent any escape - not that she would want to! Her two muscled 'captors' now assume theie positions - one behind fucking Miss Hybrid's pussy slowly but firmly with the other in front with his cock in Miss Hybrid's mouth. They change positions occasionally until both have come in Miss Hybrid's mouth and deep inside her pussy and Miss Hybrid has come so many times she has almost lost count.

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm 
Probationer

I LOVE this

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 11:35 pm 
Apostle

Those who register tend to have better luck at having wishes fulfilled.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 8:48 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Just thought I would share with you my own personal 'wish list' for a Miss Hybrid picture set/video. Miss Hybrid, standing and wearing spike heeled long boots and a tiny little tie-side thong has had her hands and feet tied in a kind of crucifix position - maybe to the posts at the foot of a 4 poster bed. She is then mercilessly teased and caressed by 2 men, stroking her nipples, her arse, her inner thighs etc. The men then oil her gorgeous body all over, removing her thong as they go, and making extra sure her more important areas are well oiled! As man one stands behind Miss Hybrid - both men are naked by now - and firmly strokes and separates her arse cheeks before rhythmically spanking her the other man slides his erect cock between her legs from the front so that it slides & glides across her pussy. Once their initial fun is done they take Miss Hybrid down and re-tie her beautiful oiled body bent forward over a small desk/bench so her arse is sticking up awaiting some major pleasuring and her hands are tied firmly to prevent any escape - not that she would want to! Her two muscled 'captors' now assume theie positions - one behind fucking Miss Hybrid's pussy slowly but firmly with the other in front with his cock in Miss Hybrid's mouth. They change positions occasionally until both have come in Miss Hybrid's mouth and deep inside her pussy and Miss Hybrid has come so many times she has almost lost count.
There is a place for this sort of disgusting filth.

Here.

Now get it posted in the registered area xxxxxx

Miss Very Horny

PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 10:25 pm 
Follower

I had a very short wish list for you, Miss Hybrid.

- win the world cup with Ned
- celebrate the world cup with BJ Team

it doesn't exist a place to modify the past. Unfortunately

PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 12:18 am 

Sounds like a great wish!

PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 2:01 pm 
BANNED

I have a wish... get a spanish gal spanked and fucked with a wooden cock as revenge for Oranje losing at the WC.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 5:40 pm 
Follower

i would like to see some pics of miss Hybrid in full on domonatrix outfit i love domonatrix's and i would like to see a vid of her being spanked which im sure both are already here i just need to post enough to be abel to see them but if their arent i would like to see that

PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 5:54 pm 

What about miss Hybrid in latex that is sooo hot

PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 4:47 pm 

my wishes were the income of teambj to brasil if ned won the wc....
say to the ladies of the teambj to come by and give out some prizes for the winner of the brazilian championship...

PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 6:52 am 
Probationer

What about miss Hybrid in Group sex

PostPosted: August 28th, 2010, 1:40 pm 
Follower

A week with MissHy on an island...only her and me !! That is my wish...I don't need a list :) !