MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 12th, 2011, 5:58 pm 
Devotee

Hi all fans of Miss Hybrid,

Here is dj xxxavier again...
The Miss tells me to tell you that... there is now a new music video on YouTube.
It's called... "You're Here To Please Me... (Not To Piss Me Off)" ! Enjoy the mixxx !

And you know this link to her YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/MissHybridXXX

Last edited by dj.xxxavier on November 1st, 2011, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 12th, 2011, 6:24 pm 
Follower

Quote:
Hi all fans of Miss Hybrid,

Here is dj xxxavier again...
The Miss tells me to tell you that... there is now a new music video on YouTube.
It's called... "You're Here To Please Me... (Not To Piss Me Off)" ! Enjoy the mixxx !

And you know this link to her YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/MissHybridXXX

Wow. I am humbled before you Miss Hybrid. Give me your bidding and I will do my best not to piss you off.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2011, 10:46 am 
Post Whore

Thank you DJxxxavier.

Another fantastic video x

:shlick:

PostPosted: October 13th, 2011, 10:52 pm 
Acolyte

Great video DJ :2Thumbs:

PostPosted: October 21st, 2011, 9:58 am 
Devotee

One more for You on YouTube...
(nothing x-rated in it, except maybe the musix itself !)

PostPosted: October 21st, 2011, 10:11 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
One more for You on YouTube...
(nothing x-rated in it, except maybe the musix itself !)

Brilliant Mister Dj :wnw: :team: :shlick:

I will rename it "A fucking machine and a Sybian" when I add it to the site...which I would like to today if you can send a link please x

PostPosted: October 21st, 2011, 2:06 pm 
Follower

Wow. I continue to be enthralled by your mastery, Miss H. I'm sure you dominated that weak little sybian.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2011, 9:52 pm 
Devotee

Wow. Great Videos. I love hearing Miss Hybrid's voice set to music. SO damn nice.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2011, 9:54 pm 
Post Whore

Thank you Mister V

I love it too. x

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2011, 4:33 am 
Disciple

i think when the machines rise and try to kill us all, the sybians will be on our side.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2012, 6:33 pm 
Devotee

Here is the last vid ! "Perfect timing for the final Round of Miss Freeones", says Miss Hybrid.

Thanxxx 2 her, as I'm glad to be a small part of the great #TeamMissHybrid aka #TeamTart !

PostPosted: May 1st, 2012, 6:40 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Here is the last vid ! "Perfect timing for the final Round of Miss Freeones", says Miss Hybrid.

Thanxxx 2 her, as I'm glad to be a small part of the great #TeamMissHybrid aka #TeamTart !

That moist certainly :slap2: the :spot: :2Thumbs:

PostPosted: May 1st, 2012, 7:03 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

Moist excellent, am still keeping a look out for biscuit tins in windows... :yes:

:bravo

PostPosted: June 1st, 2012, 9:39 am 
Devotee

Fetish Music Video Tribute to the Double Prized Miss Hybrid !

Thanxxx to Miss Hybrid for letting me edit her fantastic vid...

PostPosted: June 1st, 2012, 12:03 pm 
Post Whore

Thank you Dj, you have done a great edit x

I will be adding this to the site too once I get a spare moment.

I have pet training over the holiday weekend xxx

Miss VVHHH

PostPosted: June 1st, 2012, 1:54 pm 
Disciple

Will you be hiding the new Hitachi Miss? after what happened last pet training weakend, one fucked wand and a pet with a red ragged pussy that glowed in the dark. :shlick:

PostPosted: June 1st, 2012, 6:09 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Will you be hiding the new Hitachi Miss? after what happened last pet training weakend, one fucked wand and a pet with a red ragged pussy that glowed in the dark. :shlick:
I wouldn't mind searching it out :tongue: :tongue: Glow in the dark pussy - just the light I need to guide me home :tongue: :tongue:

PostPosted: June 1st, 2012, 6:15 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
I wouldn't mind searching it out :tongue: :tongue: Glow in the dark pussy - just the light I need to guide me home :tongue: :tongue:
You'd have to wait till it cooled down a bit... burn your tongue. :tongue: :yes:

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2012, 6:24 am 
Devotee

What a great video DJ xxxavier. In Bed With Miss Hybrid is a great way to spend a Morning, Afternoon, Evening,Late Night.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 6:14 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
What a great video DJ xxxavier. In Bed With Miss Hybrid is a great way to spend a Morning, Afternoon, Evening,Late Night.
Mister V,

Sweetie, when I come to go for the hat trick next year, I will be expecting a vote per day, everyday for the said category. I will not be accepting any, I thought you were safe BS :spank: :spank: :spank: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :flog: :flog: :flog: :doh: :tw: . I hope you understand......of would you like me to explain further?

Miss Not a MF wasted vote x

MwAh

Ps,

How is your blog doing?

PostPosted: June 19th, 2012, 3:24 pm 
Follower

Massive props and congradulations to DJ XXXavier for his absolutly incredible audio-musical mixes and mashups! Reminicent in concept alone (and by no means musically) to the 80s Severed Heads concept of video synthesizing, but completely fresh and brand (spankin'!) new, up to the times, and dare I mention very professional on all sides or production, to say the least. Just the audio and/or video portions by themselves would be more than ample to "sell" this gentleman's legitimacy, and so with both senses stimulated at once, one often wonders just how much attention to detail the listener can actually pay attention to. With the crystal clear electro-ish funxions (yes, I came up with that one as well!) of the beats/rhythms layered over a brilliant mixture of our favorite manor tart (the Lady will understand the label... i hope!)'s absolutly iresistable charms, complete with perfectly timed and sequences audio samples to augment the overal aural (and oral!) experience, the viewer is often left lost somewhere in the virtual cyber dust of the innexplicable.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, nor to take the attention away from the XXX Dj & our lady of inspiration, but this could have been where I would have taken my sound if I continued to have done music post 90s techoid mutation after my earlier aggro & electro-experimentalism phase. After my final flatline nowave ambient days which left my record label to disintegrate into the interweb's oversaturation, I never bothered to trade in my old 80s analogue gear to recycle myself into the full digital age.

So I am quite ecstatic that folks like DJ XXXavier are actually "carrying the torch", if you will, as it allows me not only to enjoy such fruits of electrobility to feed my Hybridizing fanatasies, but also to re-live my own musical days of yore via his fabulous creations which remain still, in my own opinion, wrongfully un-noticed. The DJ should be hired as the official somg-oriented score soundtrack provider to the upcoming full-lengthed Miss Hybrid bio-picture... Ok so that last bit was entirely my own phantasmagoria, but I think that through my flights of fancy, the message is clear.

DJ XXXavier's UToob channel also houses (no pun intended) some more highly stimulating material well worth having a drink to. My humble but honest condradulations to a very generous artist, worth every moment of attention. Thank you mr XXX for your continued efforts, and we shall continue to look foward to your future offerings!

(1st post written using my mobile device, hence the lack of gimmicks, graphics, and grammar control!)

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2012, 6:47 pm 
Devotee

Ahem... I've just stumbled across Butter_BBB's message, and I must admit I'm a bit confused ! Carrying my french touch (torch ?), I guess I understood almost every outstanding compliment, but my english is not fluent enough to be able to answer with the same verve. So all I can say is : THANXXX ! (to you and to Miss HyBBBrid, of course).

PostPosted: February 10th, 2013, 10:40 am 
Devotee

Taadaa... and here is, approved by Miss Hypnosis, the official Voting Video for #TeamTart 2013!

Don't forget the whole list of #SFW(!) music videos is still available on Miss Hybrid's YouTube page:
http://www.youtube.com/MissHybridXXX

PostPosted: March 24th, 2013, 8:37 am 
Devotee

DJ, seen your YouTube pages! Great stuff man! I especially liked "Strawpussy Fields" and "All She Wants Is"!

PostPosted: March 24th, 2013, 2:14 pm 
Devotee

Glad you liked them, Christophe!
Indeed, there are 2 pages, the first one for the stars (the most viewed, of course), and the second one for other remixes and mashups.
http://www.youtube.com/DJXXXAVIER1
http://www.youtube.com/DJXXXAVIER2