*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 2:06 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There's way more people now, aren't there?
Very nearly 900 right now.
@Lars : I´ve been for a loooong time member of 2 adult-boards : 1st : http://www.sklavenzentrale.com/ ( 6 years )
Biggest BDSM-Site known by me, they´re online since 2003 , have almost 150 000 members. Have never seen more but 4k members online at the same time. Dutch server, German language. Veeery interesting about BDSM, but lots of BS-talkin too.
2nd : The forum from Claudia Bluebell, cause of personal reasons she had to quit it . ( almost 3 years ) .

My experience is : About 70% of the registered users NEVER post, some just post just a bit like 3 - 4 x .

One has to have a looooooong breath to keep even a VERY GOOD site running. With my 28 postings here I´m on rank 21 ....here we got about 900 members.
I think we're doing alright for just 10 weeks. Nearly became swamped over the weekend, but we coped. It is very unlikely that this will ever become as large as FreeOnes or the other large board that you mention, because it is more personal.
We have no idea of how big this place may get, or if it will last, but I hope that the people who visit enjoy it both for Miss Hybrid and for the other members who post on the board, either regularly or occasionally.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 4:51 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Lars : I´ve been for a loooong time member of 2 adult-boards : 1st : http://www.sklavenzentrale.com/ ( 6 years )
Biggest BDSM-Site known by me, they´re online since 2003 , have almost 150 000 members. Have never seen more but 4k members online at the same time. Dutch server, German language. Veeery interesting about BDSM, but lots of BS-talkin too.
2nd : The forum from Claudia Bluebell, cause of personal reasons she had to quit it . ( almost 3 years ) .

My experience is : About 70% of the registered users NEVER post, some just post just a bit like 3 - 4 x .

One has to have a looooooong breath to keep even a VERY GOOD site running. With my 28 postings here I´m on rank 21 ....here we got about 900 members.
I think we're doing alright for just 10 weeks. Nearly became swamped over the weekend, but we coped. It is very unlikely that this will ever become as large as FreeOnes or the other large board that you mention, because it is more personal.
We have no idea of how big this place may get, or if it will last, but I hope that the people who visit enjoy it both for Miss Hybrid and for the other members who post on the board, either regularly or occasionally.
It's good to get a lot of visitors. Hopefully some good ones will stay and contribute....
I get something out of the majority of postings on this forum. Maybe some of mine will be OK.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 2:31 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you mister Saschaxx

You make some excellent points there.

I hope the forum continues to grow well. It all depends on people posting. Your comment regarding 28 posts and ranked 21 is noted.

We now have over 1000 members, perhaps we will get a lot more posts. I will continue to add my bit xxx

Kisses

Miss VVHH xxx

PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 10:11 pm 

thanx for creating this fourm with the pics i love it

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 12:40 am 
Follower

i think the teambj thing gave u a bunch of followers, ant then, a bunch of users here in the forum, congrats =D

PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 7:07 am 
Probationer

glad to be here

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 11:11 am 
Post Whore

Oh wow, we now have over 1200 members. Just thinking of so many people on here gets my knickers wet.

Thank you to everyone who has joined xx

Kisses

VVHH xx

PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 7:32 pm 
Follower

OK, Miss Hybrid ... at long last my 10th post. When you come to the states I hope you bring your hot self and your entourage to NYC

PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 8:16 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
OK, Miss Hybrid ... at long last my 10th post. When you come to the states I hope you bring your hot self and your entourage to NYC
Hate to have to tell you, but that was not your 10th post. As this is the guest forum, posts do not count. :fp:

Never mind, you made it to 10 anyway - I hope you keep posting though. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: August 25th, 2010, 12:00 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Hate to have to tell you, but that was not your 10th post. As this is the guest forum, posts do not count. :fp:

Never mind, you made it to 10 anyway - I hope you keep posting though. :thumbsup:
Poor Mister Thirsty.
:dunno: :kiss:

PostPosted: November 30th, 2010, 11:34 pm 
Follower

Some forums may wither away in time ... but they do not have Miss VVHH ... that's the difference ...kisses for our Goddess ... mmmmm ...

PostPosted: December 4th, 2010, 4:55 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Some forums may wither away in time ... but they do not have Miss VVHH ... that's the difference ...kisses for our Goddess ... mmmmm ...
And now you have joined my site too xxxx

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2011, 11:42 pm 
Shovelhead

1500 members in 8 months !!

Other ppls. need 5 years for this. Congratulations dear ! :) :) :gift:

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 7:25 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
1500 members in 8 months !!

Other ppls. need 5 years for this. Congratulations dear ! :) :) :gift:

We dropped back a little when we cleared out the luncheon meat but we are nearly back now!

Miss VVHHH

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 7:59 am 
Shovelhead

I have seen so babe ...but it´s still an excellent result ! :kiss:

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 8:32 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
I have seen so babe ...but it´s still an excellent result ! :kiss:

Now if some of the 1490 who don't post posted, er there would be more posts x

Miss Euro Slut.

XXX

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 5:51 pm 
Acolyte

POST! (does this count?) :mrgreen:
I have talked about this to Miss ET, and it would be nice if some of the quieter members would step up. I am not overly loquacious, but I have been trying.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2011, 2:44 am 
Follower

What is your goal for total members this year?

PostPosted: August 13th, 2011, 3:43 am 
Follower

Quote:
I have talked about this to Miss ET, and it would be nice if some of the quieter members would step up. I am not overly loquacious, but I have been trying.
Hello everyone,

As stated in my introductory message (somewhere on this forum!), and to quote a "classic" line used by our American cousins; "long time fan, first time caller" (or rather second!).

All I have to say is that I am truly ecstatic to see Miss Hybrid's fans growing exponentially. Part of me thinks it comes as no surprise since her whole being seems to touch multiple levels of sensuality, often intermixing with one another, and thus creating... ahem, and pardon the pun, a perfect Hybrid...

I read that we should keep our posts minimal, direct, and straight to the point, and I am well known for been a "windbag", so I'll keep this brief.

CONGRADULATIONS to the Hybridizer for all the success, and many thanks to all fans and supporters! I do believe this is a great way to honour our favorite English Lady...

Cheers!

Butterman
:bravo

PostPosted: August 13th, 2011, 1:00 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Hello everyone,

As stated in my introductory message (somewhere on this forum!), and to quote a "classic" line used by our American cousins; "long time fan, first time caller" (or rather second!).

All I have to say is that I am truly ecstatic to see Miss Hybrid's fans growing exponentially. Part of me thinks it comes as no surprise since her whole being seems to touch multiple levels of sensuality, often intermixing with one another, and thus creating... ahem, and pardon the pun, a perfect Hybrid...

I read that we should keep our posts minimal, direct, and straight to the point, and I am well known for been a "windbag", so I'll keep this brief.

CONGRADULATIONS to the Hybridizer for all the success, and many thanks to all fans and supporters! I do believe this is a great way to honour our favorite English Lady...

Cheers!

Butterman
:bravo
Don't worry about the length of your posts - all posts (except spam) are welcome.