MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 5:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Member Comments
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 6:00 pm 
Acolyte

If you are a member of Misshybrid.com, please post your comments and suggestions about the site (including glamournatrix.com and felixtheworm.com) here.
Miss Hybrid is always eager to hear what you think and ideas for improving the site(s) are always welcome.

Post subject: Re: Member Comments
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 8:17 pm 
The site is great for me...

I like the main page layout with the updates set out clearly with the new ones at the top with previews. I'm glad the twitter screen was removed. It looks great now with the middle scrolling while the arty borders are still. The members area I think would look better with that effect instead of just black borders. The Full HD vids and large pics are exactly what I want with good formats and Ipod vids.

Not that it really makes any difference at all, but I was wondering why the site didn't have a log out tab.

Just small things about the bonus sites...

I only download, I don't use the streaming viewer or pic viewer.

The felix site... could downloadable vids possibly be an option later on? The felix Ispy3pussies vid I grabbed just to download it.

I would also prefer it if the glamournatrix sets were zipped for similar reasons.

^ Those are just little things that I have noticed, not suggestions for improvements at all.

PostPosted: September 21st, 2010, 3:57 pm 
Follower

just become a member on this site and find miss Hybrid a stunning female and both the pictures are first class on the website as well as stunning video,s . great site look forward to seeing more pictures, also great bonus included in the other two sites just love them all slavep :D

PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 9:53 am 
Supporter

Recently became a member and would just like to say what a fabulous forum it is. :2Thumbs:

I can't fault it in anyway.... The added bonus is the wonderful interaction with our host and mistress, how marvellous of her to take the time to email and reply to her fans..... Miss H, you are a incredible woman and without doubt drop dead gorgeous to boot. :gift:

Thank You. :kiss:

PostPosted: November 5th, 2010, 10:26 am 
Probationer

agree with all here - great site and forum

PostPosted: November 5th, 2010, 11:48 am 
Quote:
agree with all here - great site and forum
Which are your favourite scenes from the main site?

PostPosted: November 5th, 2010, 5:33 pm 
Supporter

I know that this is going to appear a bit out of sequence, but as someone who has recently purchased a membership to the site, I had provided the following review to the Lady of the Manor:

You had asked for some feedback on the site, now that I am "officially" a member, and let me start off by saying, "WOW!"

I have gone through quite a few of the videos, photo sets and stories, and there are still a lot that I need to look at.

One of the most impressive things about the site, is that basically, there is something for pretty much everyone, no matter what your particular tastes are.

As I have mentioned in one of the forum posts, I have a high-heeled boot fetish, so obviously those tend to catch my interest first. However, despite my preferences, there is something for everyone: piercings, nylons, high heels, wanking, etc. So despite my likes or dislikes, you manage to impress and please a large audience....very impressive.

Overall, I like the site. If I had to nitpick...I would say that the audio on the videos, tends to be a bit low. I do enjoy the dialogue, and I have to turn the volume up all the way on my speakers to hear it. That being said, I do understand it, as there is really no place for everyone to be individually mic'd. So again, I realize that's more of a nit-picky type of thing.

The only other thing that I can think of, would be in the photos, if maybe it can be set up in a "flimstrip type of fashion, as they might be easier to go through. That's just more of a thought than anything else.

Anyway, thank you for being so interactive with your fans and putting out what I feel is a fantastic site.

Miss H responded back that she knew abou the low audio on the videos, and has ordered new equipment to fix that, as it is something that she has been aware of for some time.

Overall, I am quite pleased with my membership....although I think a personal visit with the Lady of the Manor should be included...but I'm sure that that is just my, as well as most here, pipe dream. :)

PostPosted: November 5th, 2010, 5:50 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
I know that this is going to appear a bit out of sequence, but as someone who has recently purchased a membership to the site, I had provided the following review to the Lady of the Manor:

You had asked for some feedback on the site, now that I am "officially" a member, and let me start off by saying, "WOW!"

I have gone through quite a few of the videos, photo sets and stories, and there are still a lot that I need to look at.

One of the most impressive things about the site, is that basically, there is something for pretty much everyone, no matter what your particular tastes are.

As I have mentioned in one of the forum posts, I have a high-heeled boot fetish, so obviously those tend to catch my interest first. However, despite my preferences, there is something for everyone: piercings, nylons, high heels, wanking, etc. So despite my likes or dislikes, you manage to impress and please a large audience....very impressive.

Overall, I like the site. If I had to nitpick...I would say that the audio on the videos, tends to be a bit low. I do enjoy the dialogue, and I have to turn the volume up all the way on my speakers to hear it. That being said, I do understand it, as there is really no place for everyone to be individually mic'd. So again, I realize that's more of a nit-picky type of thing.

The only other thing that I can think of, would be in the photos, if maybe it can be set up in a "flimstrip type of fashion, as they might be easier to go through. That's just more of a thought than anything else.

Anyway, thank you for being so interactive with your fans and putting out what I feel is a fantastic site.

Miss H responded back that she knew abou the low audio on the videos, and has ordered new equipment to fix that, as it is something that she has been aware of for some time.

Overall, I am quite pleased with my membership....although I think a personal visit with the Lady of the Manor should be included...but I'm sure that that is just my, as well as most here, pipe dream. :)
Dear Mister Bear,

Thank you for taking the time to write that review of the site. I value the feed back.

Regarding the audio. I know that sometimes the level is slightly low. The new wireless equipment I have ordered today will enable me to improve that to be just perfect.

Miss VVHHH

PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 6:35 pm 
Follower

Awesome site, forum is sick too

PostPosted: November 12th, 2010, 8:23 am 
Post Whore

All my new wireless sound thingies have arrived. They are amazing.

You can see how someone could meet someone, not be happy with something that was said, get in a car and drive off, while the a sound guy listened in disbelief at what he was recording.

I know, it could never happen

Kisses Miss Wired

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2011, 4:34 pm 
Resident Tartist

I like the "Welcome" star on your new designed site :thumbsup: :wave: :boogie:

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2011, 5:06 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
I like the "Welcome" star on your new designed site :thumbsup: :wave: :boogie:
Thank you Ricky xxx

Lots more changes coming.

Felix is hard at it putting his dirty diary together...the illustrations you have done will look fantastic xx

PostPosted: March 29th, 2011, 4:42 pm 
Resident Tartist

But what I don't like at all is that I can't login today :flog: :flog: :flog: :(

PostPosted: March 29th, 2011, 4:54 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
But what I don't like at all is that I can't login today :flog: :flog: :flog: :(
I guess you just have 8-)

PostPosted: March 29th, 2011, 5:06 pm 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
Quote:
I mean the site, not the forum :stooge: :slap:

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 11:07 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Errr Ricky, sweetie...once you had let me know there was a problem with your membership...how long did it take me to resolve the issue?

If my mammary serves me correctly you emailed me at 16:12 and I replied at 17:20, by which time access had been restored.......

Now shall we explain to everyone exactly why you could not login?

Ok it was because Ricky had failed to let me know that his pass was about to expire.

No worries but I will remember this, when I next see him and his pants will be around his ankles and his cheeks will be glowing a lovely cherry red.

Miss Strict!

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 11:17 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Errr Ricky, sweetie...once you had let me know there was a problem with your membership...how long did it take me to resolve the issue?

If my mammary serves me correctly you emailed me at 16:12 and I replied at 17:20, by which time access had been restored.......

Ok it was because Ricky had failed to let me know that his pass was about to expire.

No worries but I will remember this, when I next see him and his pants will be around his ankles and his cheeks will be glowing a lovely cherry red.

Miss Strict!
In that case I may forget to remind you myself !! :spank:

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 11:47 am 
Resident Tartist

:oops: :oops: :oops:
My cheeks are about to expire now :? :shock: :oops:

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 12:01 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Miss Strict!
Do you need reminding to forget?

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 12:04 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
My cheeks are about to expire now :? :shock: :oops:
Oh I can't wait for Venice, I am right in the mood now.

Packing list,

Buccaneer outfit.

Spare thigh boots, pink panties, crop , cuffs, paddle, whip, latex gloves, sewing kit, hammer, nails and plasters.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 12:33 pm 
Acolyte

Hammer and nails?

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 12:40 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Hammer and nails?
Yes a claw hammer to pull out nails.

You never know when piece of wood will want fastening down.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2011, 3:00 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Miss Strict!
Do you need reminding to forget?
to forget ?? what?? :gift:

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 12:00 pm 
Resident Tartist

I just noticed that the link from your site to this forum isn't working. It's still connected with the old forum address, so you get an error message :whistle: :wave: :dunno:

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 1:51 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
I just noticed that the link from your site to this forum isn't working. It's still connected with the old forum address, so you get an error message :whistle: :wave: :dunno:

Shush...don't tell anyone and I will sort it now....That's another 2 spanked arses coming up, yours and Felixs