It is currently April 29th, 2017, 6:25 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 83 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FAQs
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 5:08 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
In this forum I will attempt to answer any questions regarding MissHybrid.com

So ....ask away xxx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 6:02 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15253
Location: Near London
A question raised just recently:
Are there any plans to take payment for Misshybrid.com by PayPal?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 6:06 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
larss wrote:
A question raised just recently:
Are there any plans to take payment for Misshybrid.com by PayPal?


Paypal do not want to be associated with adult content sites. They do not knowingly bill any adult sites.

Miss Don't Darken My Doorstep

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 8th, 2010, 4:31 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
It must all be exceedingly well explained then?!!

Miss VVHHH

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 8th, 2010, 11:43 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16848
Or everyone is afraid to ask a gun toting woman to explain anything :-) :fear:

:love:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 11:54 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 1:50 pm 
Miss Hybrid,

What is the most amount of orgasms you have had during one film shoot. :shlick: :mrgreen:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 5:18 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Nissan350Z wrote:
Miss Hybrid,

What is the most amount of orgasms you have had during one film shoot. :shlick: :mrgreen:


5 on my sybian but then Video cards were full and I carried on for another 4

Miss VVHHH

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 5:22 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 5:57 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 6:24 pm 
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Nissan350Z wrote:
Miss Hybrid,

What is the most amount of orgasms you have had during one film shoot. :shlick: :mrgreen:


5 on my sybian but then Video cards were full and I carried on for another 4

Miss VVHHH


:shock: HORNY HOT Hybrid! I thought you would say something like that. :wank:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 6:31 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?



I love a good rimfire xxx

I think you have a drawing Ricky? xx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 6:46 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?



I love a good rimfire xxx

I think you have a drawing Ricky? xx

I have what?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 6:50 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?



I love a good rimfire xxx

I think you have a drawing Ricky? xx

I have what?


A drawing of a pump, not a rim..... come to think of it I remember exactly that drawing.

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 9th, 2010, 6:54 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?



I love a good rimfire xxx

I think you have a drawing Ricky? xx

I have what?


A drawing of a pump, not a rim..... come to think of it I remember exactly that drawing.

I remember too. But it shows no boots, so I can't post it on bs and link to this forum... :( :( :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 10th, 2010, 2:57 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16848
Riccardo wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
Okay, let's make a new attempt (and I hope that my question will not again be moved into another thread... :slap: )

How many guns do you have at your disposal? :groan:


I have
3 x 12 gauge
2 x 20 gauge
1 x 12 black powder muzzle loader
1 x 177 rimfire
2x 22 rimfire
1 x 222
1x 243
1 x 270

:tw:

I hoped you had a water pump gun :?


Ricky, haven't you seen Miss WHH squirt?? :jaw: :drm: :ws: :snap:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 10th, 2010, 9:21 am 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
I have fixed the problem with the boots :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 10th, 2010, 10:30 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15253
Location: Near London
Riccardo wrote:
I have fixed the problem with the boots :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I suppose that's what happens if you gotta go without taking you boots off first.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 4:43 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
larss wrote:
Riccardo wrote:
I have fixed the problem with the boots :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I suppose that's what happens if you gotta go without taking you boots off first.


They are the wrong boots for this job and also the wrong boots to sleep in but..........

Miss Bootylicious

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 8:26 pm 
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: August 23rd, 2010, 6:46 pm
Posts: 80
Miss Hybrid wrote:
They are the wrong boots for this job and also the wrong boots to sleep in but..........

Miss Bootylicious


The words "boots" and "wrong" just don't belong in the same sentence........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 8:46 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
mikeybear321 wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
They are the wrong boots for this job and also the wrong boots to sleep in but..........

Miss Bootylicious


The words "boots" and "wrong" just don't belong in the same sentence........


Mister Bear,

Have I ever told you, I like the way you think?

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 10:08 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16848
Following on from a thread on another Forum....Miss SHH and boots are made for each other...there can be no wrong :wank: :snap: :tongue:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 21st, 2010, 8:27 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
1BestBoy wrote:
Following on from a thread on another Forum....Miss SHH and boots are made for each other...there can be no wrong :wank: :snap: :tongue:

Boots are great for doggy fashion xxx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 21st, 2010, 4:30 pm 
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: August 23rd, 2010, 6:46 pm
Posts: 80
Miss Hybrid wrote:
mikeybear321 wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
They are the wrong boots for this job and also the wrong boots to sleep in but..........

Miss Bootylicious


The words "boots" and "wrong" just don't belong in the same sentence........


Mister Bear,

Have I ever told you, I like the way you think?


Why thank you Miss H....I do believe I'm blushing........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: September 21st, 2010, 6:21 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
mikeybear321 wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
mikeybear321 wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
They are the wrong boots for this job and also the wrong boots to sleep in but..........

Miss Bootylicious


The words "boots" and "wrong" just don't belong in the same sentence........


Mister Bear,

Have I ever told you, I like the way you think?


Why thank you Miss H....I do believe I'm blushing........


And I am gushing, again xxx

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 83 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron