MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 7:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: FREEONES VOTING???????
PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 1:49 pm 
Devotee

Now me being a pervy cynical old git who has been guilty of late of not keeping Miss H's pussy ornaments as shiny and bright as usual have a little question for Miss H herself, the lady with the most gorgeous arse in the world.
Now I've been voting like crazy to get you into the top 10 in the main comp and keeping you in the lead in the Euro Tart and top site categories.
I was just wondering Miss H, you with the most gorgeous arse in the whole wide world on whether or not some incentives :69: :69: to vote would be in order here? Personally speaking money would be handy, or a slap up do at the mansion for all your loyal followers? :party1: :party1:
What does the panel think!?

:chab: :spank: :guinness: :vote: :snap: :tongue: :excite: :moon: :wank: :shlick: :cheers: :heel: :love: :party2: :flash: :gift:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:07 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Now me being a pervy cynical old git who has been guilty of late of not keeping Miss H's pussy ornaments as shiny and bright as usual have a little question for Miss H herself, the lady with the most gorgeous arse in the world.
Now I've been voting like crazy to get you into the top 10 in the main comp and keeping you in the lead in the Euro Tart and top site categories.
I was just wondering Miss H, you with the most gorgeous arse in the whole wide world on whether or not some incentives :69: :69: to vote would be in order here? Personally speaking money would be handy, or a slapper at the mansion, for all your loyal followers? :party1: :party1:

:chab: :spank: :guinness: :vote: :snap: :tongue: :excite: :moon: :wank: :shlick: :cheers: :heel: :love: :party2: :flash: :gift:
:bravo ERF :vote: :team: :team: :spank:

I will see if I can find a slapper for you all to share....anyone have one in mind?

I did notice the ornaments had a bit of tarnish about them....I put it down to jizz :wank: :dog:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm 
Acolyte

I think :lbm: :flash: would fit the bill nicely .............

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
I was just wondering Miss H, you with the most gorgeous arse in the whole wide world on whether or not some incentives :69: :69: to vote would be in order here? Personally speaking money would be handy, or a slapper at the mansion, for all your loyal followers? :party1: :party1:

I will see if I can find a slapper for you all to share....anyone have one in mind?

I did notice the ornaments had a bit of tarnish about them....I put it down to jizz :wank: :dog:
I wonder if our tart deluxe :lbm: would be happy to lick your ornaments clean after a good jizzing :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:12 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Who is Bill? Did he cum after Max? :fp: :flash:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:14 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Who is Bill? Did he cum after Max? :fp: :flash:

Wasn't Max the Old Bill anyway ??.......oh, he didn't fit after all :fp:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:29 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:

Yes it was probably Jizz that did it, you should have been using Jiff or Ciff as it is now. :fp: :groan: :coat:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:55 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes it was probably Jizz that did it, you should have been using Jiff or Ciff as it is now. :fp: :groan: :coat:
Cillit Bang :fp: :flog: :jaw:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 2:57 pm 
Official Sex Pot

Why am i not suprised my name came to mind? :flash: :shlick: :wank: :lbm:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 3:02 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Why am i not suprised my name came to mind? :flash: :shlick: :wank: :lbm:
Hmmmmmmm...........not really sure.

So when shall we have the next Forum :party2: :flash: :lbm:

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 3:15 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's an awful job, but someone has to do it! :rofl: I use Mr Muscle or Cilit Bang, but Miss H calls it Clit Bang, sexually dyslexic?

She, I mean Miss H, altered my post you know? I wrote 'a slap up do', and Miss H altered it to 'slapper' when we all know just how many 'slappers' inhabit the mansion.
Perhaps there is your clue Sherlock, how many slappers inhabit the mansion? One for certain! :slap2: :slap2: :slap2: 8-)

Still no incentive offered at the moment, could do with some cash, but hey I'll take all I can get! :P :twisted: :P :twisted:

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2012, 8:51 am 
Devotee

Now I believe some of you are slacking off in the voting here for our beloved Miss H, well I have to say that, though we've kept her at the head of two rankings Miss H has slipped out of the top 15 in the Miss Freeones itself.
Myself, I have already started tactical voting, some of my favourites are no longer in the running so I've transferred my votes elsewhere, a sort of proportional representation if you like.
Now a question for the lady herself:
Do you think you have a chance of the Miss Freeones title, or shall we concentrate our voting on those that you can win? :party2: :party2:

How come my siggies no longer appear? :?

PostPosted: April 26th, 2012, 4:46 pm 
Devotee

Got you back in the top 15 Miss H, going for the treble oh what a party we'll have at the Manor!

PostPosted: April 26th, 2012, 6:49 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Got you back in the top 15 Miss H, going for the treble oh what a party we'll have at the Manor!
I want the best tarty ever.... :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: