It is currently December 14th, 2017, 11:34 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 85 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 12:57 am 
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 2:14 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17800
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 9:50 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15909
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:


Guinness, on the other hand, is fine. :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 1:22 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17800
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:


Guinness, on the other hand, is fine. :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:



Although Miss Hybrid may choose to share her chabbers with us......after she's drunk it :ws:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 1:49 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 15909
Location: Near London
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:


Guinness, on the other hand, is fine. :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:



Although Miss Hybrid may choose to share her chabbers with us......after she's drunk it :ws:


Ahhhhh. Filtered!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 4:52 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6679
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:


Guinness, on the other hand, is fine. :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:



Although Miss Hybrid may choose to share her chabbers with us......after she's drunk it :ws:


Ahhhhh. Filtered!


and warm
:-|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 8:31 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 17800
hajmcm wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
The Real JBS wrote:
What is the recommended amount of Chablis that one should consume before visiting misshybrid.com? Inquiring minds want to know!




None!!! One should remember one's place. Miss Hybrid can get chablised, but not us minions :yes:


Guinness, on the other hand, is fine. :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:



Although Miss Hybrid may choose to share her chabbers with us......after she's drunk it :ws:


Ahhhhh. Filtered!


and warm
:-|



and no longer sparkling :-)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 8:37 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 13968
1BestBoy wrote:
hajmcm wrote:
larss wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:


Although Miss Hybrid may choose to share her chabbers with us......after she's drunk it :ws:


Ahhhhh. Filtered!


and warm
:-|



and no longer sparkling :-)


But still a definite tang of it's own :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 4:28 pm 
Newbie

Joined: July 16th, 2017, 4:22 pm
Posts: 2
hi miss Hybrid
i just wonder why i cant download the videos and pics?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAQs
PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 7:02 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 23460
Location: England
paulcen wrote:
hi miss Hybrid
i just wonder why i cant download the videos and pics?


I wonder too. Please provide more details, as I can login with your details and download perfectly :carryon:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 85 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: