It is currently December 14th, 2018, 2:02 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 1st, 2010, 9:49 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
Image


See more of Vanessa seeing a bird's eye view!

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 10:18 pm 
Follower

Joined: October 4th, 2010, 9:33 pm
Posts: 10
She is bendy. Thats an interesting view actually... and one I bet most women haven't had the chance to see.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 5th, 2010, 7:44 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 16795
Location: Near London
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 5th, 2010, 8:52 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 6th, 2010, 2:42 am 
Follower

Joined: September 18th, 2010, 9:14 am
Posts: 10
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.


Agreed. I wonder if she can eat herself out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: October 6th, 2010, 10:20 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19930
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x


That's ok, just get it to my shoulder and you can rest it there :-)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 8th, 2011, 5:13 pm 
Acolyte

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 10:03 pm
Posts: 122
Sex and yoga....hummm...interesting...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 9th, 2011, 9:40 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
prairiefire wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.


Agreed. I wonder if she can eat herself out.


If she can't I can help x

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 9th, 2011, 9:40 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x


That's ok, just get it to my shoulder and you can rest it there :-)


Have you recovered all ready!

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 9th, 2011, 9:42 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
Antoniof7772 wrote:
Sex and yoga....hummm...interesting...


Antonio, it makes yoga a lot more interesting....particularly when you get your girlfriend doing it together.

Miss Double Endy Bendy

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 9th, 2011, 10:51 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19930
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x


That's ok, just get it to my shoulder and you can rest it there :-)


Have you recovered all ready!



Yup, ready for round 2 ;-)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 8:03 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 25456
Location: England
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x


That's ok, just get it to my shoulder and you can rest it there :-)


Have you recovered all ready!



Yup, ready for round 2 ;-)


I will turn over then x

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vanessa Lane Has A Unique Bird's Eye View
PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 11:20 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 19930
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
1BestBoy wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
larss wrote:
She's very bendy indeed. Cock hardening stuff.

I thought I was bendy untill I saw her.

I have a video of her being dp'd while she stands on one leg and the other ankle is by her ears. I can only get mine to my shoulder in the same situation x

Miss Tart x


That's ok, just get it to my shoulder and you can rest it there :-)


Have you recovered all ready!



Yup, ready for round 2 ;-)


I will turn over then x


Brace yourself ;-)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net