It is currently January 17th, 2017, 10:15 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 21 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 11th, 2013, 11:04 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
I wonder what is so bloody hard about doing a newslutter?

20 in 5 years, I wonder if :felix: :wanker: is worried about being called a spammer...

It's a joke, NOT HAPPY

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 11th, 2013, 7:29 pm 
Devotee

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:47 pm
Posts: 153
Location: Jolly 'ol Blighty...
:gundance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 9:08 am 
Disciple

Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:38 am
Posts: 547
Location: out the back of Bourke, just past the black stump
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 9:26 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:

II will do that. Is it ok to say that you suggested it? :gundance:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 10:25 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16353
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:



What, you mean he actually has some?? :fp:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 10:34 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
He is too busy thinking he is a photographer now

Image

FFS

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 1:29 pm 
Miserable Worm
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Miss Hybrid's Mansion
I thought the newslutters were quarterly. 20 in 5 years seems about right for that.
Now excuse me while I go and dig out my old cricket box.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 2:19 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
Felix wrote:
I thought the newslutters were quarterly. 20 in 5 years seems about right for that.
Now excuse me while I go and dig out my old cricket box.


If you don't perform better you will be trying to dig out of a box which there is no digging out from.

:ill: :flog: :bravo :wanker:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 12th, 2013, 10:33 pm 
Disciple

Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:38 am
Posts: 547
Location: out the back of Bourke, just past the black stump
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:

II will do that. Is it ok to say that you suggested it? :gundance:


Yeap it's ok Miss H, he'll need more than his favorite old cricket box l would think though :gundance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 7:56 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16353
Miss Hybrid wrote:
He is too busy thinking he is a photographer now

Image

FFS



Well, I lick the subject :stiffy:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 2:26 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
Dazza wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:

II will do that. Is it ok to say that you suggested it? :gundance:


Yeap it's ok Miss H, he'll need more than his favorite old cricket box l would think though :gundance:


I wonder if they can be sewn back on? :venus:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 14th, 2013, 9:19 am 
Disciple

Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:38 am
Posts: 547
Location: out the back of Bourke, just past the black stump
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:

II will do that. Is it ok to say that you suggested it? :gundance:


Yeap it's ok Miss H, he'll need more than his favorite old cricket box l would think though :gundance:


I wonder if they can be sewn back on? :venus:


They might be a bit worse for wear and a bit black and blue but l'm sure nothing that you can't handle Miss :jackh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 14th, 2013, 9:48 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
Dazza wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Dazza wrote:
a swift kick in the Felix's family jewels might stir him into action Miss H :gundance:

II will do that. Is it ok to say that you suggested it? :gundance:


Yeap it's ok Miss H, he'll need more than his favorite old cricket box l would think though :gundance:


I wonder if they can be sewn back on? :venus:


They might be a bit worse for wear and a bit black and blue but l'm sure nothing that you can't dangle Miss :jackh:


Fixed

From the rear view mirror... :how:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 19th, 2013, 5:54 pm 
Disciple

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Posts: 911
We need that newsslutter sooonnn
Oooooooo yyyeeeaaahhh
:Devil: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :storm: :storm: with plenty :hardcore: hmmmm :storm: :storm: :Devil:

Not long until :xmas:
On another item, is there a smiley for Halloween ? :h5b: :h5b:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 19th, 2013, 7:49 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
romulus12 wrote:
We need that newsslutter sooonnn
Oooooooo yyyeeeaaahhh
:Devil: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :storm: :storm: with plenty :hardcore: hmmmm :storm: :storm: :Devil:

Not long until :xmas:
On another item, is there a smiley for Halloween ? :h5b: :h5b:

I don't know but I bet Ricky can find us one.

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 19th, 2013, 11:10 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 14965
Location: Near London
Miss Hybrid wrote:
romulus12 wrote:
We need that newsslutter sooonnn
Oooooooo yyyeeeaaahhh
:Devil: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :storm: :storm: with plenty :hardcore: hmmmm :storm: :storm: :Devil:

Not long until :xmas:
On another item, is there a smiley for Halloween ? :h5b: :h5b:

I don't know but I bet Ricky can find us one.


How about one of these
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 20th, 2013, 5:45 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
Can I have the second oone again...

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 20th, 2013, 9:09 am 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Posts: 14965
Location: Near London
This one? :pumpkin:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 20th, 2013, 10:35 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 21701
Location: England
larss wrote:
This one? :pumpkin:


I got it :pumpkin: :mechbull:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 20th, 2013, 4:36 pm 
Disciple

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Posts: 911
I like the Pumpkin smiley for Halloween :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull:
(yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa :rofl: )

Just to see how it clicks
:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
oooooooooooooo yyyyyyeeeeeaaahhhhhh :drool: :drool:

That feeeellllssss sooooooo good
You know I am getting very tuuurrrnnneeeddd on by this new smiley
:storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
:allhail: the new smiley at Hybrid's Forum Mr :pumpkin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I wonder why Felix will not do them
PostPosted: October 20th, 2013, 4:42 pm 
Disciple

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Posts: 911
That fetish with :pumpkin: did not last long - hhhaaa
I wannnntttt all the Halloween smileys :excite: :excite:
:chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot: :chariot:
I have this :Devil: ish urge for every smiley right now
( :rofl: )

Forgot to thank Larss for sossing a Halloween smiley :thanks: Larss


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 21 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: