MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 4:36 pm 
Miserable Worm

I have been frequenting the local camera and accessories shop recently. I prefer to see the equipment first hand, rather than just trust the internet. It may be a slightly more expensive way of working, but I do get some first rate help and with the number of CCTV cameras that I have been putting in lately, I have managed to wangle a bit of a discount. It doesn’t do any harm that the most knowledgeable person there is a rather nice young lady called Jessica. At first glance, she is not obviously pretty, quite short with small round glasses adorning her face, and light brown hair tied back. She tends to wear baggy trousers and sweatshirts that hide her body, so there is no knowing what is under there. But every so often, like when she bends over to pick up something and the material stretches over her bum, or she stretches up and the outline of her ample bosom becomes obvious, you can tell that there is a well looked after body under those clothes. She has large blue, almost purple eyes that sparkle through the thin lenses of her specs.
She is very bright and knows her subject well.
I asked her once why she dresses down so much and hardly ever uses make-up (not that she needs it), and she said…
“Well, I got fed up of being ignored when I gave my opinion when I dressed more conventionally. The men tended to think that I had no brains, the women were just as bad, and therefore what I said was side lined. I found that looking more dorky meant that the customers didn’t just look at me, but actually took my advice as well.”
Last week I was having a bit of a problem with one of the new cameras in the dungeon. It just would not pan properly. It seemed to be getting stuck on something, but physically it seemed fine. There must be a software problem somewhere, but why did it not affect the other cameras?
I called the shop and when Jess answered, I explained the problem. She seemed to think that there may be a problem with a chip in the camera and offered to bring out a replacement as it was getting late and she passes near by the manor on her way home anyway.
“Great”, I said, “I can show you the setup, if you like”.
“That would be very interesting”, she answered, “I’ll be around just after 6, if that’s okay with you”.
“Perfect”, I reply, “I’ll see you then”
I check my watch as I put the phone back on its cradle. Nearly 5. That’ll give me just enough time to have a quick shower and get changed before she gets here.
I dither over what to wear. Suit or more casual? I go for the casual look first, but my reflection in the mirror tells me that it looks like I’m trying too hard. I pull out a Pierre Cardin suit in grey, match it with a powder blue shirt and dark blue tie. Too smart. It’d be stupid to wear a suit if I’m going to be climbing up ladders, and Jessica’s is hardly likely to have time to change before she gets here. I end up pulling on a pair of jeans and a rugby shirt. A light spray of Paco Rebanne and that’s me ready. Just in time too, as I hear the doorbell ring as I’m tying the laces on my trainers.
I am just at the top of the stairs by the time Lucy opens the door to Jess and shows her in.
She spots me as I descend.
“Hi Felix, I’ve got the replacement here”, she calls as she holds up the new camera.
“Great. That’s great! Oh, and thanks, Lucy”, I wave to the maid before turning back to Jessica and gesturing for her to follow me as I reach the bottom of the stairs.
“Let’s go through to my office”, I say as I guide her in the right direction.
As I had thought, she is still in her work attire of baggy jeans and a sweatshirt with the shop’s logo on it. I wonder what she’s wearing underneath.
I show her into my office and pull up a chair on my left for her.
“Have a seat. I’ll just bring up the monitoring software”, I tell her.
The master view appears, showing the 14 camera views around the manor.
“You seem to be getting pretty good quality feeds”, she says squinting at the monitor, “can I have a closer look?”
“Sure”, I reply and pass the mouse across.
It does not stretch quite far enough and so she has to lean across me a little.
“Excuse me”, she apologises as she selects one of the camera feeds.
The main hallway jumps into full screen. She pans left and right and zooms onto the front door.
She minimises that one and selects another at random. This time the kitchen appears. Lucy has just boiled the kettle and is making a coffee. With a deft movement of her hand, she zooms in to Lucy’s cleavage, realises what she has done and quickly zooms back out again. I notice the colour rising to her cheeks, but make no comment.
“Which camera were you having a problem with?”, she asks as she closes the kitchen view.
I put my hand over hers on the mouse and guide it to the dungeon.
“This one”
The dungeon fills the screen.
“What’s this room?”, she asks peering closely at the screen.
“It’s the mistresses play room”, I answer, “also known as the dungeon”.
She pans the camera left and right to test it, and sure enough it sticks when panning right.
“We’d better go and have a closer look”, she suggests, “it’s not software, so it must be the camera”.
“Okay, follow me”, I say as I stand up.
I take her across the courtyard to the hayloft and up the stairs to the dungeon.
“What IS all this stuff?”, she asks incredulously, taking in the restraining cross, the table, the cage, whips, chains and all of the other paraphernalia around the walls. For the moment, she has forgotten why she is here in the first place.
“Just a few bits and pieces the mistress keeps for disciplining her staff”, I tell her, “It can be quite fun, actually. The feeling of helplessness whilst being brought close to orgasm through pleasure and/or pain – often a bit of both”.
Jess walks up to the large cross and starts to examine it a bit more closely.
“How does it work?”, she asks, blushing deeply.
“I can show you if you like”, I suggest.
“Yes please”
“Well, you can either use the chains built into the cross itself at ankles and wrists or you can use ropes. Ropes are a lot more complicated, and I don’t really have the skill to use those properly yet”.
“Show me”, she says as she smiles, and places herself against the wooden cross.
Before she can change her mind, I crouch down and fasten the chains around her ankles and then standing, chain her wrists as well.
“What do you think? Can you move?”
“No, not at all, I am totally at your mercy, Felix”, she smiles.
Testing the water, I reach out and cup a breast through her sweatshirt. She closes her eyes and sighs. I take that as an invitation to go a little further and weigh up her other ample tit. I can feel her hard nipple through the thick clothing and lightly pinch it.
An appreciative “mmmmmm”, escapes her lips.
“What happens next?”, she asks.
“We often apply a blindfold at this time, as it removes a sense and lets you feel more intensely”
“Okay, do that, then”, she says quickly.
I pick one from the wall and cover then her eyes, peppering her face with light kisses as I do so. I run my tongue across her lips, pulling away as she attempts to reciprocate.
I put my hands on her hips and then slowly run them up her body beneath her sweatshirt, slowly pulling it up as my hands rise. I stop at her large bra covered tits to lightly touch her nipples through the thin lingerie before continuing to pull her sweatshirt up. An obvious problem now presents itself as the shirt will not stay up on its own. I let it fall, cross over to the cupboard and extract a large pair of scissors. I select a ball gag while I am there, nipple and labia clamps, a couple of vibrators (one large, one smaller), a butterfly clit vibrator, a spiked wheel and some lube. I wonder how far she is prepared to let me go.

-------------------------------------############

The rest of this and what happened the following week have been posed in the the private blog...
http://misshybrid.com/member/blog/

PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 10:17 pm 
Disciple

I read this earlier Felix parts 1 & 2, excellent work, I think maybe there could be a few more intermittent faults on the CCTV that require further investigation from Jess, or are you still recovering?