MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 1:34 pm 
Miserable Worm

You may remember this picture

Well, Jeff's wife Joanne had stormed out after Miss Hybrid got Jeff to cum rather quickly, so I offered comfort to the upset lady.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Hybrid’s friend Joanne stormed past me down the stairs, towards the front door.
“Are you alright, Ma’am?”, I ask.
“Do I fucking look alright?”, she yells, “I thought she was my friend and…. Well”
“Come through to the sitting room”, I suggest, “I’ll get you a drink, and then you can vent your frustrations on me. I’m a good listener”
She accepts my suggestion, and I guide her along the passage to the sitting room.
“What would you like to drink?”
“What’s the most expensive bottle she’s got?”, she asks.
“There’s a 30 year old Napoleon Cognac”, I offer, “or there’s an 8 year old Talisker”
“Talisker. Ice. Water on the side”.
I pour the scotch over ice and hand it to her. A second glass I fill with cold water and place it on the table beside her before sitting on the sofa next to her.
She takes a long sip of the single malt, licks her lips and places the glass back on the coaster.
She turns to face me.
“He bloody well came in her after just 2 strokes”, she complains, “he never gets that turned on with me”.
“I can’t believe that”, I reply, ”I mean, look at you. Gorgeous figure, sensuous lips, eyes you could drown in. How could he not”. I put my hand on her thigh as I look deep into her eyes.
“He said that she was too tight, and that was why he came so quickly”, she complains, taking another sip of the Talisker. I notice that she has not touched the water.
“That’s just one of her little techniques”, I tell her, slowly stroking her leg. “Plenty of pelvic floor exercises help her squeeze a cock quite tightly. She can sit on a cock and wank it off without moving her hips. I’m sure you could do it too with a bit of practice.”
“How”, she says, ”Just how I am supposed to do that – I wouldn’t know where to start”
“I could give you a little instruction”, I offer, “A little guidance as to what you need to do”.
My hand is nearly at her crotch, and she has unconsciously opened her legs a little. I lean forward and just brush my lips against hers, fleetingly.

---------------The story is continued at MissHybrid.com

PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 3:35 pm 
Acolyte

Nice one Felix, never let an opportunity pass you by......even if it means pink frillies for another month :2Thumbs:

PostPosted: April 7th, 2011, 10:44 pm 
Follower

Well Felix, what a gentleman you are , Sir !

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 5:16 pm 
Resident Tartist

Anyone seen :felix: this month? :?

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 10:50 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Anyone seen :felix: this month? :?

I think the early bird may have got him......I hope she didn't swallow! :oops:

PostPosted: April 16th, 2011, 7:54 am 
Miserable Worm

I've been away for a little while, helping out with Miss Penelope's hockey team.

Have you seen the amazing job that Miss Hybrid has done on my diaries. I am truly stunned. I couldn't have done that.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2011, 12:15 pm 
Disciple

You are a gentleman Felix...Giving aid and comfort to Joanne ...
Yes, she needs someone to talk to her. Joanne has lots of questions she needs answers to..
I would love to be the man who helps Joanne in the story above...
Continue Felix

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 12:18 am 
Disciple

Quote:
I've been away for a little while, helping out with Miss Penelope's hockey team.

Have you seen the amazing job that Miss Hybrid has done on my diaries. I am truly stunned. I couldn't have done that.
miss penelope's on a hockey team? do they need a physical therapist? you know someone to help them stretch or massage their cramps away

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:46 am 
Supporter

one of my fav pics

PostPosted: April 20th, 2011, 3:42 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:

miss penelope's on a hockey team? do they need a physical therapist? you know someone to help them stretch or massage their cramps away
I suppose you have someone in mind?

Yes the diary is truely an amazing work of art. I just never realized :felix: kept diaries.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 4:40 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i do indeed

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 8:58 am 
Post Whore

Quote:

You were truly stunned, that is true. It was the :david: :hb: you from :dog:

I will now do the second volume, which you could not do!

:flog:

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 9:01 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Yes, she needs someone to talk to her. Joanne has lots of questions she needs answers to..
Continue Felix

She does have a few questions for me too.....she wan'ts to move in and be chained to my bed and used as a, how did she word it, "fuck toy"

Look what you have done now Felix!

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 9:09 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes the diary is truely an amazing work of art. I just never realized :felix: kept diaries.

Dear who?? :felix: is not the only one....I have kept a diary for years all I will be featuring some of my greatest :dog: :ws: :spank: :whip: :shlick: :ws: :dog: :bj: :heel: :horse: :chab: :team: :snap: :shlick:

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 3:14 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dear who?? :felix: is not the only one....I have kept a diary for years all I will be featuring some of my greatest :dog: :ws: :spank: :whip: :shlick: :ws: :dog: :bj: :heel: :horse: :chab: :team: :snap: :shlick:
I can't wait to see it! Riccardo's :art: and your exploits of :shlick: :dog: :ws: :spank: :chab: :bj: :horse: :snap: will have me :pop: :jaw: :tongue: :heel: :wank:
So :team: and :gift: :love:

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2011, 6:49 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Continue Felix

She does have a few questions for me too.....she wan'ts to move in and be chained to my bed and used as a, how did she word it, "fuck toy"

Look what you have done now Felix!
To my Dearest Hybrid - ;) ;) ;) ;)
Joanne is a very sexy young woman herself. I took one look at the picture above and I want to :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: her.... :P :P ;) (No malice intended to Joanne Hybrid)

Yes she needs someone to advice her..instruct her :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Joanne senses her own dark side rise within her and she may seem terrifyed by those desires within her..
You can identify with that can't you Hybrid?? When you sensed those dark thoughts before you started the site??? You hate to see Joanne so torn apart by this internal conflict growing within her..
You want to help your friend. Don't you Hybrid??

There is only one way I can see that conflcit can be resolved which will save her soul..
As you term it so well my superbabe..

Prepare the spare room maybe have the new discovered secret dungeon discovered in renovations a few months back on standby just in case-winks ..as well as some chains or soft binding cord ..

Select your most horniest , most well endowed male staff (butlers, chaffeurs , gardeners etc..) my Queen
Have Joanne's smouldering body as a Fuck Toy but command your boys to ride her gently with lustful passion and with fiery gutso ..No need to overpower her straight away..
I recommend slow and deep thrusts of her sacred santums as you enjoy my Hybrid - ;)

Keep a watchful eye over Joanne then as soon as you sense she has absorbed her Darkness into her spirit, release her from her bounds and send her to her husband-hhhaaaaaa..
Have Felix keep a record of Joann's stay my superbabe..

Cricky this message is making vvveerryyyyyyy horny -hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa