MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 11:22 am 
Miserable Worm

Well, I'm pretty sure that it was Miss Hybrid's Mummy, but I have no difinitive proof.

-----------------------
It was a busy day on Saturday, catching up on what I should have done during the week. Miss Hybrid’s mother came over for the weekend, and they spent most of the day out together, probably terrorising the villagers in all the local hostelries. “Mummy” as Miss Hybrid calls her, is as sexually charged as her daughter and still has an amazing figure. I am not going to try and guess her age, but she can hardly have reached her teens when her daughter arrived on the scene.
Having cleared my desk, I decided to have an early night. I grabbed a bite to eat in the kitchen and a cup of tea to take to my room. I decided that a nice shower was called for to rejuvenate a little before I settled down for the night. I towelled off and dried my hair (what there is left of it), switched on my bedside lamp, drew the curtains and settled down to read my book.
I must have dozed off at some point, because I awake with the sound of the front door being slammed and hear some feminine laughter from downstairs. Miss H and her Mummy back from their day out, obviously very chablied. I yawn, close the book and place it on my bedside table, turn out the lamp and roll over back to sleep.
I am awakened again sometime later as someone has crept into my bed and is spooning me, a hand feeling along my chest, long fingernails pull at my chest hairs. A waft of perfume stirs recognition in me, but I can’t quite place it. I wait quietly for a moment, just trying to orient myself. I’m sure I went to bed alone, so who is this sharing my bed. A hand slips down onto my thigh, stroking along the outside, those long nails just lightly scratching the skin, just the hint of a threat that should I object, those nails could inflict some damage. I remain still and quiet as the hand moves to the front of my thigh. My cock twitches with anticipation as the nailed fingers approach. The nails run along my balls and then up the underside of my slowly awakening prick before the cool hand wraps around it. I can feel the stockinged legs as they rub against mine, the feel of the silky panty fabric as she pushes her groin against my arse and her bra against my back. The hand slowly stokes my dick, nails tickling my balls as she strokes downwards.
“Um, I, er, “, I say eloquently.
“Shhh”, I am told as she stops wanking me and covers my eyes with her hand. It is dark so it makes very little difference. She exerts a little pressure to stop me moving my head and then ties a silk scarf securely over my eyes.
-------------------------------Continued In Miss Hybrid’s members area-----------------------

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 9:00 pm 
Supporter

Ah Felix....such challenges you face with your job.....I don't envy you.

OH PLEASE! Who am I trying to kid? You lucky bastard you! :)

PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 8:12 am 
Acolyte

Having just read the entire story, I have to concur with Mikey. You are one lucky bastard!

PostPosted: November 5th, 2010, 10:23 am 
Probationer

felix has such a hard life

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 7:43 pm 
Follower

Get more pics of her felix.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 10:48 pm 
Follower

I would trade places with felix