MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Jess' Gang Bang
PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 3:26 pm 
Miserable Worm

My girlfriend, Jess, had mooted being gang banged, so I organised a surprise for her.

Full story on the Members Blog

...continued

One week later and Jess has been invited to dinner at the manor. Just the four of us. Jess, Miss Hybrid, Ed and me. Lord B is away at his hospice after another of his attacks. He seems to spend more time there than at home these days.
Jess has been told that formal evening wear is expected and arrives dressed in a beautiful black satin cocktail dress, the neckline of which halts half way down between her breasts. Stocking tops and a hint of thigh are apparent where her shapely legs emerge from the rather high hemline. Her feet are encased in very high black heels, which make her long legs seem even longer. She is wearing a silver choker around her neck. It is a solid band held closed with a heart shaped padlock in the front. Matching heart shaped earrings adorn her lobes.
Miss Hybrid is wearing red with some black detailing. A long skirt slit up to the waist on one side reveals that she is wearing natural coloured silk stockings with the seam running straight up the back of her legs. Above the skirt she has a corset, laced tight and enhancing her already formidable tits. Her raven hair is piled up on her head in a loose bun, some escaped strands framing her face and is held in place with a red ribbon. She, too, is wearing high heels, but in a scarlet red to match her skirt.
Ed and I are in the traditional men’s evening wear of black tuxedos, both single breasted, and both with black bow ties. I always think how strange it is for us to dress the same way as the waiters, but the ladies do seem to like it.
We start the evening with aperitifs in the lounge. A brace of waiters pass around glasses of champagne and a tray with a few tasty looking amuse bouche. We make small talk while we sip our champers and nibble on the finger food. I notice Miss Hybrid with her hand on Jess’ arse as she whispers something in her ear. They glance over at Ed and me and laugh. Ed and I look at each other and shrug.
The maître d’ for the evening announces that “Dinner is served” and guides us through to the dining room. The two waiters hold out the chairs and seat the ladies whilst Ed sits himself next to Miss Hybrid, opposite Jess and I take the final seat next to Jess.
The starter is served – half a dozen oysters on the half shell. A small plate of lemon wedges and a bottle of tabasco is placed in the centre of the table. The maître d’, acting as sommelier, pours out the Chablis and we tuck in. As we eat, I feel a foot rub along the inside of my thigh before the rather pointy heel comes to rest in my crotch. I look up at Miss Hybrid who continues to talk to Jess, making no sign of what she is up to under the table. Given the sudden stricken look on Ed’s face, I am guessing that Jess is giving him the same treatment. I swallow my last oyster and place my hand on Jess’ thigh, just below her hemline and slide it slowly up the sheer nylon to her stocking tops. She places her hand on mine and pulls it further up her leg onto the crotch of her panties. As I rub my hand against her, I discover that what I had thought was a seam along the centre of her knickers is in fact a slit, and I dip the tip of my finger between her hot damp lips. The talk remains on the mundane day to day. Jokes are cracked and wine is drunk. The waiters clear away the empty plates and return quickly with the main course – a rather glorious looking beef wellington. One of the waiters carves large slices of pastry encased beef fillet and it is served with sauté potatoes and buttered fine beans. A rather nice cabernet sauvignon accompanies the dish.
Hands and feet are removed from legs and crotches whilst the food and wine is consumed and general chit chat continues.
After the beef comes Crème brûlée served with a Sauternes to complete the dinner.
The last of the plates and glasses are cleared away and Miss Hybrid stands. She clicks her fingers and nods towards Jess. The two waiters quickly lift Jess from her seat and take her away from the table.
“Kneel down for them, Slut”, orders Miss Hybrid.
As Jess complies, the two men pull down their trousers and shorts freeing their limp cocks.
“Take hold of both of them and suck them”, Miss H directs, “I want to see them big and hard for you”.
Jess looks across at me and smiles as she grabs a cock in each hand. She licks the head of each one in turn and wanks them both. As the two penises grow larger, she opens her mouth and starts to suck them. First one and then the other working her hand up and down the shafts. Miss Hybrid crosses to the other side of the table to get a better view and motions for Ed and me to follow. We each turn a dinning chair towards the action and sit down, Miss H in between us.
She pulls her skirt aside and spreads her legs wide and rubs herself through her sheer red thong as she watches the action.
“Felix and Ed – Strip”, she commands.

......continued in the members blog

Post subject: Re: Jess' Gang Bang
PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 4:59 pm 
Post Whore

Oh wow, Felix. That is a knicker wetter...I remember it well particularly when you went once more into the breach, or so you thought you were doing...-- butt that is another tail...-- :walkies:

I hope everyone appreciates the time and effort that goes into writing a masterpiece like that...--

Bi the way how is newslutter, what is it #20, coming along?

:fp: :shlick:

PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 5:15 pm 
Resident Tartist

Uh oh! Must hurry and read the cuntinuation! :mememe: :runs

Great stuff! :dust:

PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 7:02 pm 
Acolyte

That's tomorrows homework sorted :2Thumbs:

PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 11:06 pm 
Disciple

Bravo Felix.

The thought of Miss in that red dress. :drm: :drm: :drm:

No chance of falling out of bed this evening. :stiffy:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 2:01 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Bravo Felix.

I did... :dust: :bee: :fan2:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 7:47 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Bravo Felix.

Getting a little vigorous? :shlick:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 7:58 am 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Bravo Felix.

Any bumps or bruises you'd like me to rub better? :fit: :fan1:

PostPosted: August 18th, 2013, 4:27 pm 
Devotee

Great story Felix! Only this time you forgot your candid camera?

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 4:08 pm 
Disciple

:bravo Felix great story
:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: Superb erotic imagery.
:chab:

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 4:12 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
:chariot: :gallop: :racecar1: :cuckoo: :olympic: :jackh: :oink: :fan1: :walkies: :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :giraffe: :mememe: :mememe: :mememe: :shark:

PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 4:24 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
:chariot: :gallop: :racecar1: :cuckoo: :olympic: :jackh: :oink: :fan1: :walkies: :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :giraffe: :mememe: :mememe: :mememe: :shark:

:rofl: Hybrid superbabe - :wank: :wank: :drool: :drool:
:kiss:

PostPosted: October 14th, 2013, 9:56 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just showing Rommy how to really abuse the smilies...... :barkeep:

PostPosted: October 18th, 2013, 7:46 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just showing Rommy how to really abuse the smilies...... :barkeep:
Ooooo I just looovvveeee abuusing those smmilies :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull: :mechbull:
:shark: :shark: :shark:
I mean just look at that shark go :rofl: