It is currently April 29th, 2017, 6:31 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 2:05 pm 
Miserable Worm
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Miss Hybrid's Mansion
A couple of months ago I was dragged along on a tour of Belgium pubs landmarks as general dogsbody and occasional photographer.
In one hotel, Miss H was feeling particularly frisky when the barman asked her what she did for a living. She offered to show him, invited him upstairs and had me take some photos while he watched.
She put on quite a show. I got some video as well, but that was confiscated when she kicked me out. It was hard getting to sleep with all the banging going on in the room next door. What made it worse was that I was the one doing the DIY.


Attachments:
ETHotel2013-01.jpg
ETHotel2013-01.jpg [ 139.65 KiB | Viewed 10785 times ]
ETHotel2013-02.jpg
ETHotel2013-02.jpg [ 151.35 KiB | Viewed 10785 times ]
ETHotel2013-03.jpg
ETHotel2013-03.jpg [ 143.59 KiB | Viewed 10785 times ]
ETHotel2013-04.jpg
ETHotel2013-04.jpg [ 116.93 KiB | Viewed 10785 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 2:35 pm 
Resident Tartist
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Posts: 14551
Location: Germany
Uh oh! :shock: Showtime :)
Thank you Felix for posting!
What a view! :bedtime:

(and even lots of sockets)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 5:37 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:49 am
Posts: 12824
Excellent photos Felix. :bravo

And I bet it was hard. :wiggle:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 7:42 pm 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 3830
Miss looks very good with those glasses

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 11:40 pm 
Disciple

Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:38 am
Posts: 547
Location: out the back of Bourke, just past the black stump
well done Felix, Miss H is looking quite ravishing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 6:57 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Jitna wrote:
Miss looks very good with those glasses,looks like YSH too


Of course I do...

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 3:05 pm 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 3830
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Jitna wrote:
Miss looks very good with those glasses,looks like YSH too


Of course I do...


but do you keep the glasses on?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 3:45 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
:rasingin: :hardcore: :swallow: :facial: :bed: :mememe: :pie: :eatpie:
Jitna wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Jitna wrote:
Miss looks very good with those glasses,looks like YSH too


Of course I do...


but do you keep the glasses on?


yup :rasingin: :hardcore: :swallow: :facial: :bed: :mememe: :pie: :eatpie:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 4:31 pm 
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: April 30th, 2010, 3:19 am
Posts: 16848
Well done Felix, I hope it was worth the hardship :stiffy:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 7:38 pm 
Disciple

Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 pm
Posts: 3830
Miss Hybrid wrote:
:rasingin: :hardcore: :swallow: :facial: :bed: :mememe: :pie: :eatpie:
Jitna wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Jitna wrote:
Miss looks very good with those glasses,looks like YSH too


Of course I do...


but do you keep the glasses on?


yup :rasingin: :hardcore: :swallow: :facial: :bed: :mememe: :pie: :eatpie:


you want me to eat the pie last?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 8:28 pm 
Devotee
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2010, 5:55 am
Posts: 150
Well done Felix. Were you still able to snap some after the Pub(s)?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 26th, 2013, 4:23 am 
Devotee
User avatar

Joined: April 7th, 2013, 4:30 am
Posts: 139
Location: Somewhere ready to pounce
I don't know how you can control yourself Felix.....Seeing Miss in those photos on that bed, in those stockings and glasses, and looking oh so FINE, would be more than enough to make me pounce. :mememe: :bed:

There goes my tail wagging again. :dino:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 26th, 2013, 8:18 am 
Miserable Worm
User avatar

Joined: April 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Miss Hybrid's Mansion
Coog9397 wrote:
I don't know how you can control yourself Felix.....Seeing Miss in those photos on that bed, in those stockings and glasses, and looking oh so FINE, would be more than enough to make me pounce. :mememe: :bed:

There goes my tail wagging again. :dino:

I just do as I am told (most of the time).
Not doing so has consequences. :spank:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 6:54 am 
Follower

Joined: April 2nd, 2013, 2:18 pm
Posts: 20
She looks drop dead gorgeous in those glasses.Lovely!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 7:54 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
I may let you have the video Felix...

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 8:05 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6610
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I may let you have the video Felix...

Oooohhhh :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 8:07 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I may let you have the video Felix...

Oooohhhh :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

That means you will see it in about 5yrs time H

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 8:08 am 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6610
Miss Hybrid wrote:
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I may let you have the video Felix...

Oooohhhh :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

That means you will see it in about 5yrs time H

Is he on the back of Pasty's bike?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 27th, 2013, 8:16 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
hajmcm wrote:
Miss Hybrid wrote:
I may let you have the video Felix...

Oooohhhh :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

That means you will see it in about 5yrs time H

Is he on the back of Pasty's bike?


Put it to the front and it will bet there quicker.

:bike1:

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: April 28th, 2013, 3:24 am 
Devotee
User avatar

Joined: April 7th, 2013, 4:30 am
Posts: 139
Location: Somewhere ready to pounce
Felix wrote:
Coog9397 wrote:
I don't know how you can control yourself Felix.....Seeing Miss in those photos on that bed, in those stockings and glasses, and looking oh so FINE, would be more than enough to make me pounce. :mememe: :bed:

There goes my tail wagging again. :dino:

I just do as I am told (most of the time).
Not doing so has consequences. :spank:


I feel ya Felix.....but how many of TT are standing in line right now just begging to get disciplined by Miss..... :spank: :dom: :what: :whip:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: October 13th, 2013, 4:21 pm 
Disciple

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Posts: 911
Stunnning erotic pics of Hybrid in this thread . :wnw: :wnw:
:guinness: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Because to gaze upon these photos, Hybrid is the veerrrryyyy personification of a Eurotart at the Highest Erotic Order. That ffffiiieeeerrryyyy tttiiightttt body :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
Perfect created for exotic pleasures :wank: :stiffy: mega :stiffy: :bed: :bed:
Even when you consider Hybrid is not Miss Freeones Eurobabe for 2013, it is pictures as superby erotic as these that have the viewer thinking "That couldn't be right??????"
And by typing that I am not in any way trying to downgrade the babe who did win this year on Freeones.
Who I want to make clear I have nothing against by the way.
(The 2013 winner is a smoking hot temptress )
But still lads?????/ :dunno: :dunno:
In my book, Hybrid is still our European Champion.
If I am wrong, then someone tell me I have :ducks: in the head.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: October 14th, 2013, 10:00 am 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
romulus12 wrote:
Stunnning erotic pics of Hybrid in this thread . :wnw: :wnw:
:guinness: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Because to gaze upon these photos, Hybrid is the veerrrryyyy personification of a Eurotart at the Highest Erotic Order. That ffffiiieeeerrryyyy tttiiightttt body :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
Perfect created for exotic pleasures :wank: :stiffy: mega :stiffy: :bed: :bed:
Even when you consider Hybrid is not Miss Freeones Eurobabe for 2013, it is pictures as superby erotic as these that have the viewer thinking "That couldn't be right??????"
And by typing that I am not in any way trying to downgrade the babe who did win this year on Freeones.
Who I want to make clear I have nothing against by the way.
(The 2013 winner is a smoking hot temptress )
But still lads?????/ :dunno: :dunno:
In my book, Hybrid is still our European Champion.
If I am wrong, then someone tell me I have :ducks: in the head.


Thank you Rommy, did you mean :ducks: on the head?

Thank you for the kind words. I am very interested to see how much of a battle will be waged by the current ET, to try and retain the illustrious title.

Miss ExET

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: October 18th, 2013, 7:43 pm 
Disciple

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Posts: 911
Miss Hybrid wrote:
romulus12 wrote:
Stunnning erotic pics of Hybrid in this thread . :wnw: :wnw:
:guinness: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Because to gaze upon these photos, Hybrid is the veerrrryyyy personification of a Eurotart at the Highest Erotic Order. That ffffiiieeeerrryyyy tttiiightttt body :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
Perfect created for exotic pleasures :wank: :stiffy: mega :stiffy: :bed: :bed:
Even when you consider Hybrid is not Miss Freeones Eurobabe for 2013, it is pictures as superby erotic as these that have the viewer thinking "That couldn't be right??????"
And by typing that I am not in any way trying to downgrade the babe who did win this year on Freeones.
Who I want to make clear I have nothing against by the way.
(The 2013 winner is a smoking hot temptress )
But still lads?????/ :dunno: :dunno:
In my book, Hybrid is still our European Champion.
If I am wrong, then someone tell me I have :ducks: in the head.


Thank you Rommy, did you mean :ducks: on the head?

Thank you for the kind words. I am very interested to see how much of a battle will be waged by the current ET, to try and retain the illustrious title.

Miss ExET


:thanks: Hybrid
Yyyyeeeaaahhhh :yes: :rofl: I can literally see :ducks: waddling around in my head :mrgreen:
But I agree with you
It will be veeeerryyyy interesting to see what way the 2014 Competition works out among the various competitors :think:
As in who will get shortlisted for the final phases of voting
I will be watching it with great interest to see how it all pans out. :pot:
But I am also of the view that once a European Champion Always an European Champion

Sooo :allhail: Hybrid you have the :olympic: within you Tigresss you are a superb competitor and a megababe of vast erotic power :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: :guinness:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 10:20 pm 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Posts: 22260
Location: England
Felix, pack the Jeep, I have booked a Euro Tour. GoPro at the ready...

_________________
Click here to visit Miss Hybrid's site

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eurotart Tours
PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 11:27 pm 
Disciple
User avatar

Joined: March 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Posts: 6610
Miss Hybrid wrote:
Felix, pack the Jeep, I have booked a Euro Tour. GoPro at the ready...

EuroTart Tour of the bumpy roads of Belgium :tank:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron