MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 13th, 2010, 11:28 pm 
Miserable Worm

Another extract from my private diaries for you. - NOW THE COMPLETE VERSION

We’ve just had the decorators in (no, that is not a euphemism) to redo the ball room. The whole place needed stripping, re-plastering, the parquet flooring sanded and varnished, wall and ceiling friezes cleaned and repainted, so we had, what seemed like an entire army of painter and decorators, plasterers, chippies and electricians traipsing through the hallway to the ballroom for about a week. Cook and the girls were kept busy delivering gallons of strong sweet tea to the troops, and I had to pop my head around every so often to check that things were going smoothly. There was a marked increase in the amount of laundry as well, as the girls were changing out of uniforms that had mysteriously obtained handprints in plaster, paint, varnish or on at least two occasions, all three. Miss Hybrid had spent most of the week with her mother to avoid the dust and noise, but returned on the final day to inspect the completed work. Wisely, they had managed to completely finish up before she arrived. Six of the contractors were waiting anxiously for her, wandering around the ballroom, ensuring that everything was just right. The works manager, chief electrician, plasterer, decorator, stonemason and chippy.
I have to add that I was not exactly an ocean of calm myself, as I knew who would be facing the Wrath of Hybrid if there was anything not quite to her liking. We had been waiting for just over an hour when I hear the car pull up on the gravel outside, so I go out to greet her and get her bags.
I open her door and she swings out a shapely nylon clad leg, showing plenty of thigh and the tops of some very fancy stockings, and her powder blue blouse strains under the pressure of keeping her ample tits contained as she leans forward to get out. I offer my hand to help her out, which she takes graciously.
“Is it finished, Felix”, she asks as she steps out and removes her driving gloves.
“Yes, Miss Hybrid”, I reply, retrieving her gloves and handbag. “They’re waiting for you in the Ballroom”.
She strides off towards the manor, and I follow in her wake, admiring the swing of her hips in the short grey pleated skirt, the tops of her stockings just visible with each step.
I pass the bag and gloves to Jilly as we enter the house, and usher Miss Hybrid towards the Ballroom.
“I think you’ll like what you see”, I offer hesitantly.
“I’d better”, is the rather acid reply.
Well here goes, I think to myself as I open the doors.
Miss Hybrid gives nothing away as she examines the room. She carefully checks every nook and cranny, occasionally glancing up at the assembled artisans. She takes every opportunity to bend down, seemingly to check something at skirting board level, but it does give a wonderful view of the silk panties covering her delicious derriere. By the time that she has finished, there are significant bulges evident in the trousers of every man there, including me.
Seemingly satisfied, she turns to me.
“Felix, close the doors please”, she asks calmly.
I do as she asks and stand in front of them, awaiting further instructions.
“Well, gentlemen, you appear to have done a first class job on this room. I am very pleased with you all, and by the looks of things, you are pleased as well”.
She saunters over to the beginning of the line of men in their work overalls and works her way along the line, hand at groin level touching the bulge of each of them.
“I think a reward is due for completing the job on time and so well”, she says as she tugs at the fly of the works manager.
She slips her hand inside and withdraws a sizable attraction. She feels along the length of his cock, eyes focus on him, as her tongue darts across her lips.
“Cocks out please gentlemen”, she orders.
There is the sound of various buttons, zips and other closures being unfastened and then the more muffled “clomp” of items of clothing hitting the floor.
I, too start to comply, but am stopped with a very pointed look, that tells me that it would not be a good idea. I zip myself up again, and resign myself to a bit of voyeurism.
Miss H walks down the line, stroking each penis as she passes, ensuring that every man is hard and ready for her. She reaches the end of the line, and holding onto the last two dicks, sinks to her knees. She starts to suck on one, lets go of that one and grabs the next one along. The other three guys crowd in as Miss Hybrid swaps from one cock to another, sucking on one and wanking two others at the same time. One of the lads takes the initiative and unbuttons her blouse, freeing up her tits for them to fondle. Another lifts her skirt and starts to rub her panties into her arse and cunt from behind.

The remaining two concentrate on her breasts. They kneel down with her and each take a tit into their mouth. Miss Hybrid swaps between the three cocks in front of her, wanking two whilst trying to get as much of the third into her throat as possible. Positions are changed as each man takes a turn. Miss Hybrid’s soaking wet knickers have been pulled to the side and her arsehole is getting all the attention of 3 fingers, whilst the same man has his other hand on her pussy rubbing enthusiastically.
Miss Hybrid stands and removes her skirt and blouse, leaving her in stockings and suspenders, high heels and panties which have been pulled over to the side, exposing her dripping wet cunt. She looks around and selects the man with the largest prick (around 9 inches and an impressive girth to go with it). He is ordered to lie down. Miss Hybrid crouches over his massive dong and slowly impales herself on it. Once she is comfortable, she grabs the closest prick and goes to work on it with her mouth. Two more guys move closer and guide her hands to their cocks, which she wanks with plenty of enthusiasm. The final two stand ready to take the place of any of the others, slowly wanking themselves whilst watching the show. I, meanwhile, surreptitiously rub my cock through my trousers, enjoying the performance. Feeling slightly emboldened, I direct one of the “spare” men behind Miss Hybrid. I pull apart her bum cheeks and direct him to stick his dick up her dark passage. Miss Hybrid does not miss a stroke and continues to ride the fat shaft below her, adjusting slightly to allow better penetration from behind as well. I am not yet satisfied that Miss Hybrid has all that she can get, and call over the final “spare”. I position him over the top of her arse, and get the man currently fucking her arse to lean back, leaving some space for a second cock up her bum. Pressing the two cocks together, they work both of their penises into her rectum. This time, she does slow and then stop as her arse is filled with rock hard man meat. Once they are in place, they start to move together, slowly at first, and then building up speed. At this point, Miss Hybrid has four cocks inside her at the same time. One is in her mouth and throat, one in her pussy and two fucking her butt. The other two penises she is wanking. I stand to the side and watch the action, somehow weirdly satisfied by the look of absolute ecstasy on her face, knowing that my life will, for a short time anyway, be made a little easier.
After a few minutes, it is all change as the three men standing swap places with those that have been fucking her cunt and arse. Again, she impales herself on the largest of the pricks. This time, though, the second cock joins the first in her pussy, and the final dick takes the bum hole. Miss Hybrid takes the huge cock that was fucking her first to taste her own juices as she takes another triple entry.
Miss Hybrid rides the cocks as fast as she can, the middle man slips out and re-enters, but this time in her bum hole. She holds on to two cocks, keeping her steady as she is pounded, but the third is lost as she throws her head back and screams out as she cums.
Piss streams from her as she releases her full bladder, not having had time (or the inclination) to visit the toilet after arriving home. She lifts her pelvis and sprays the man on the floor full on in the face. He opens his mouth and drinks the golden liquid down as she continues to pee.
“I’m going to cum”, calls out one of the men, currently in her arse.
She pushes back, making sure that both of the cocks in her arse stay there as first one then the other empties their balls into her. The piss soaked electrician also lets go at this point spurting his load into her cunt. The three men are discarded as Miss Hybrid pulls the man in front of her to the ground and guides his prick into her pussy.
“You know where to go”, she addresses the other two, “ I want your spunk up my arse”.
The two men take it in turns fucking her arse hard until they cum, squirting their sperm deep into Miss Hybrid’s bowels. She continues to ride the man below her until she cums once again and he finally reaches climax as well, his spunk joining the electricians in her cunt.
“Thank you boys, your cheques will be in the post”, she says, dismissing them.
She rolls over onto the floor quite exhausted as they pull their clothes back on and leave. She lifts her head and calls me over.
“Felix, go and fetch a maid. We have a bit of mess to clean up here”
I stroll over to the door, open it and call Katie over as she is passing, and guide her inside.
“Ah, Katie”, says Miss Hybrid, “Good. Lie on the floor over here please”
Katie does as she is asked, and Miss Hybrid squats over her face, large dollops of cum dropping out of her pussy and asshole into Katie’s open mouth.
“No swallowing before I say”, she orders, “I want to taste it myself”.
Katie pushes fingers into Miss Hybrids pussy and ass, urging out the final drops of cum and wiping her fingers into her mouth. Miss Hybrid then rolls over onto the floor and pulls Katie’s mouth to hers, taking the spunk from her.
Katie has her arse in the air, the little maids dress covering nothing, and the g-string panties even less. Miss Hybrid beckons me over indicating Katie’s raised behind. I take the hint, and drop my trousers and boxers. I pull the g-string to one side and slide my prick into Katie’s moist minge. Katie and Miss Hybrid continue to swap the cum between them as I pump Katie’s cunt. I am unable to contain myself for long and let go of my load deep into Katie. Katie and Miss Hybrid break the kiss and swallow the remains of the spunk. Miss Hybrid then lies under Katie and takes my load from her pussy, while Katie sucks the rest of my sperm from my slowly softening cock.
I help the two ladies to their feet and look around. What a way to christen the new Ballroom. It certainly lived up to its name.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2011, 8:26 pm 
Miserable Worm

Bump - New Complete Version

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2011, 8:29 pm 
Post Whore

Sometimes Felix, sometiomes.

Miss Shakes her Head

PostPosted: September 14th, 2012, 4:45 pm 
Follower

Felix have a perverse mind and sore :thud: :dom: :whip: :whip: :wank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :snap: :wedgie :wedgie

PostPosted: April 18th, 2013, 8:17 pm 
Devotee

Felix has a rich fantasy

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:18 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Felix has a rich aunty!
I do hope so! :giraffe:

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 9:48 pm 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Felix has a rich aunty!
In that case..... Mine is too! :felix: :spank:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 7:40 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Felix has a rich aunty!
I hope you are keeping your shoulder moving Mister Par?

PostPosted: April 20th, 2013, 8:33 am 
Devotee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Felix has a rich aunty!
I hope you are keeping your shoulder moving Mister Par?
I do, but slooooooooowly. I could use an extra hand though.