MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 11:19 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 11:06 am 
Miserable Worm

We returned to the same hotel that we had holidayed at last year. It is comfortable and has easy access to a number of rather good sites for photo shoots, some naturist beaches and a decent night life, not totally overrun by lager louts and excessively loud night clubs. Miss Hybrid and I had been out in the hills earlier in the day scouting locations for her. It had been hot and I had neglected to put the water bottles in an ice box, so it was rather tepid. By the time we got back to the hotel I was in the doghouse and being soundly berated as we entered the foyer.
Attachment:
Miss_Hybrid-2.jpg
Miss_Hybrid-2.jpg [ 93.87 KiB | Viewed 28963 times ]
We go through to the pool and Miss Hybrid finds herself a shaded sunbed while I hurry off to the bar for a large jug of ice cold water. I quickly return to her, pour out a tall glass and hand it to her. I try to pour myself one but am immediately reprimanded.
“You can fucking well stay thirsty, you useless cretin”, she hisses at me. She takes a long slow gulp of the refreshing liquid and looks up at me.
“How could you forget to put the water on ice? I really don’t know why I bother to keep you around sometimes. Now go and get me a glass of Chablis”.
“Yes, Mistress” I say as I turn to head back to the bar.
“WAIT!” she calls. “Come back here”.
I return to the table.
“Closer”
I stand directly in front of her.
She pulls the waistband of my swimming shorts towards her and pours in the remaining contents of the jug. The ice settles in around my nether regions and my nether regions attempt to shrink back up inside me.
“Now you can go. You can remove the ice once you return to me with my wine and not a moment before”, she tells me as she takes out her camera and starts to review the pictures that she took earlier.
I scuttle back to the bar as fast as I can.
“Chablis. Cold. Quick as you can, please”, I blurt out as soon as I get there.
“Un momento por favor señor. I service lady first”, the barman says indicating a rather stunning redhead seated at the other end of the bar. He prepares a rather elaborate cocktail showing off his skills as he throws the bottles around pouring liquids of various hues into the shaker before adding ice and then extravagantly shaking it to some silent beat. The resultant contents are then poured into a long glass, a slices of lemon and lime slipped onto the rim and an umbrella, two straws and cocktail stick is added.
“Señorita”, he purrs as he pushes the glass towards her.
She ignores him, picks up the glass and slips off the bar stool, revealing a long shapely leg from under her sarong. She takes a sip of the icy mixture looks up at me and winks as she walks past me towards the pool. She brushes a hand against my hip as she passes and I watch her as she walks away with her hips swinging hypnotically.
“Señor!”
The barman wakes me from my reverie and hands me a cold glass of wine.
“Gracias”, I respond and return to Miss H with a gait not unlike a sumo wrestler with piles. The ice resting in the netting of my shorts now feels as though it is burning through my testicles, my dick has completely hidden itself and freezing water drips down my thighs.
“About bloody time. What were you doing? Growing the grapes?”, she takes the glass from my hand, takes a sip and places the glass on the table next to her. “Now bugger off until dinner. Make reservations for two at that place on the square for 8 O’Clock.”
“Yes, Mistress”, I say as I back away.
As soon as I am out of sight I release the ice from my shorts and slink up to my room for a warm shower.
Before anything else, I call the restaurant and book the table.

I strip off for my shower. As I slip my shorts off, I notice a piece of paper flutter to the floor and pick it up.
“Room 1092 – 6pm. Claire xxx”
Who is Claire I ask myself. Could it be the redhead? I remember her touch me as she passed by. That must when she left the note.
I smile to myself as I let the warm water wash over me and massage some warmth back into my frozen genitals. I start getting hard as I think about the beautiful redhead and slowly wank myself. I

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 2:23 pm 
Disciple

Excellent Felix....will there be more to cum?

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 10:24 pm 
Disciple

Sex at six and dinner at eight Felix, I hope you didn't leave Miss waiting for you. :felix: :whip:

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 1:54 am 
Miserable Worm

The whole story is on the member blog http://misshybrid.com/members/blog

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2014, 10:54 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
The whole story is on the member blog http://misshybrid.com/members/blog
:woo: must read :optician:

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 4:04 am 
Devotee

you lucky worm!

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 7:38 am