MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Musings
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 10:32 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:
Note to Self - Copy first then reformat - Copy FIRST then reformat.
Get a new card and NEVER reformat!!!
Not at those prices - have you any idea how much a new SxS card is? At around £300 for a 16Gb card, I can't get a new card for each shoot.

PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 10:37 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Note to Self - Copy first then reformat - Copy FIRST then reformat.
Not at those prices - have you any idea how much a new SxS card is? At around £300 for a 16Gb card, I can't get a new card for each shoot.
I suppose so.....but it might still be cheaper than the punishment....or are you actually making a saving that way?? :oops:

PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 11:06 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I suppose so.....but it might still be cheaper than the punishment....or are you actually making a saving that way?? :oops:
I have to make the odd mistake - she enjoys punishing me, and I have to give her some excuse.

PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 12:01 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

I have to make the odd mistake - she enjoys punishing me, and I have to give her some excuse.
Did you ever think that if you do better you might get even more rewards??

PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 3:40 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:

Your argument has some merit, but I do need a good humiliating every now and then, a light whipping and being pissed on satisfies my perverted nature. You wait until you've been tied down, and have Miss Hybrid straddling your face, urinating through her panties onto you, and then tell me you'd always do better!

Excuse me, I'm off for a quickie...

PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 5:50 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your argument has some merit, but I do need a good humiliating every now and then, a light whipping and being pissed on satisfies my perverted nature. You wait until you've been tied down, and have Miss Hybrid straddling your face, urinating through her panties onto you, and then tell me you'd always do better!

Excuse me, I'm off for a quickie...
Hahaha, I'm not the only one who bashes one out in work over Miss Hybrid then :-)

PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 10:44 am 
Miserable Worm

Today, I am finishing off my diary entry from last week when I was showing Jane around the dungeon. It did not quite work out as I had hoped. I'll post an extract here when I've finished.

PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 8:21 am 
Miserable Worm

Hello again everyone. I am back after a couple of days off. Yes, I am allowed them every now and again, and managed to get away for a couple of days. You may be reading about some of my weekend exploits sometime, once I get my breath back and my diary updated. I hope to grab a couple more candid shots this week, but we'll see. Miss H doesn't mind me posting them too much as she's such an exhibitionist anyway, just as long as I don't get caught actually taking the shots.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's back to the grindstone.

PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 10:26 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
Hello again everyone. I am back after a couple of days off. Yes, I am allowed them every now and again, and managed to get away for a couple of days. You may be reading about some of my weekend exploits sometime, once I get my breath back and my diary updated. I hope to grab a couple more candid shots this week, but we'll see. Miss H doesn't mind me posting them too much as she's such an exhibitionist anyway, just as long as I don't get caught actually taking the shots.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's back to the grindstone.
You mean back to the toilet to bash one out!:-)

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 12:24 pm 
Miserable Worm

Nearly lunchtime, and as it's such a nice day, I think I'll take my sandwiches outside, but well away from the foul smelling sludge at the bottom of the empty pond that Miss H was draining yesterday.

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 3:32 pm 
Miserable Worm

We've been treated to another scorcher of a day here at the Manor. Not sure where the mistress has got to, but I'm keeping my head down at the moment, attempting to stay in her good books.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 7:47 am 
Miserable Worm

Apparently she was sunbathing most of yesterday, annoyingly out of my view. It looks like another scorcher today, so, if I'm lucky there will be a number of scantily clad young ladies around the place today, and I am remarkably light on work. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 3:49 pm 
Miserable Worm

Do you think that she is trying to put me off on the newsletter? She is outside my window in the sun some sort of reading material in one hand and frigging herself with the other. Do I forget the newsletter for a moment and offer her my services, which could be a big mistake if I interrupt at the wrong moment, or do I try and ignore the happenings outside and get the newsletter done properly?

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 4:45 pm 
Miserable Worm

Opted for the safer option of having a wank inside whist watching Miss H having a wank outside. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 4:59 pm 
Apostle

Quote:
Do you think that she is trying to put me off on the newsletter? She is outside my window in the sun some sort of reading material in one hand and frigging herself with the other. Do I forget the newsletter for a moment and offer her my services, which could be a big mistake if I interrupt at the wrong moment, or do I try and ignore the happenings outside and get the newsletter done properly?
What happened to option 3....snapping a few photos and posting them here?

PostPosted: June 5th, 2010, 4:47 pm 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:
What happened to option 3....snapping a few photos and posting them here?
One has to choose ones moments carefully.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2010, 8:58 pm 
Follower

Let's hope for another moment you can choose real soon ! :D

PostPosted: June 10th, 2010, 5:11 pm 
Miserable Worm

You've probably all ready the newsletter by now (if not, click here), and have seen that I was caught with her panties. I couldn't help myself (well, could you?). As a reward, sorry punishment, I will be having to wear a pair of white cotton panties everyday this week. The box arrived on my desk this afternoon, with 10 pairs. With laundering, that should be enough for the week. :D

PostPosted: June 12th, 2010, 10:10 am 
Miserable Worm

Fuck me! What a great way to be woken up, Miss Hybrids soaking wet pussy in my face, and my morning glory down her throat. As it is the weekend, there are not may staff around, and Miss H woke up extremely horny and requiring man meat rather that female companionship. I think I got lucky as I was the closest room to hers. Having got my full attention, and my tongue imbedded in her tasty love hole, she slid forward and her wet cunt engulfed my solid pole, reverse cowgirl style. As she leant forward, I could see the jewelled butt plug up her arse, so I grabbed it and started to fuck her backdoor with it. Next, she dismounts, gets on all fours and orders me to “stick your cock in my shitter”. As I fuck her bum, she plays with her clit until she cums, her contractions squeezing the life out of my boner. Then she just gets up and leaves, leaving me with a hard on that I have to finish off myself, which I do (into a pair of her knickers, which I had obtained earlier :D).

Like I said before – I love my job.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2010, 4:23 pm 
Quote:
Fuck me! What a great way to be woken up, Miss Hybrids soaking wet pussy in my face, and my morning glory down her throat. As it is the weekend, there are not may staff around, and Miss H woke up extremely horny and requiring man meat rather that female companionship. I think I got lucky as I was the closest room to hers. Having got my full attention, and my tongue imbedded in her tasty love hole, she slid forward and her wet cunt engulfed my solid pole, reverse cowgirl style. As she leant forward, I could see the jewelled butt plug up her arse, so I grabbed it and started to fuck her backdoor with it. Next, she dismounts, gets on all fours and orders me to “stick your cock in my shitter”. As I fuck her bum, she plays with her clit until she cums, her contractions squeezing the life out of my boner. Then she just gets up and leaves, leaving me with a hard on that I have to finish off myself, which I do (into a pair of her knickers, which I had obtained earlier :D).

:shock: I would love your job too.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2010, 9:49 am 
Acolyte

Quote:

Are you sure you weren't still delirious after your Saturday Night Fever?? :lol:

PostPosted: June 14th, 2010, 11:12 am 
Miserable Worm

Quote:
Quote:

Are you sure you weren't still delirious after your Saturday Night Fever?? :lol:
You know what she's like. If she's horny, only one of 4 things will happen.
1) She wanks
2) A female (or females) in the vicinity gets lucky
3) A male (or males) in the vicinity gets lucky,
4) all of the above

I was lucky enough to be the 3) above. :D

PostPosted: June 15th, 2010, 8:44 am 
Miserable Worm

Yesterday was the first day of a week of wearing small white cotton panties. They are actually remarkably comfortable right up until the point where you get an erection. Then they are too small, and you end up having to rearrange yourself to be mainly outside the knickers. This has the disadvantage of meaning that any minor excretions (pre-cum) gets on your trousers and does not stay safely in the panties. Miss Hybrid has ensured that all the female staff members know what I have to wear under my suit and I am sure that they have been going out of their way to tease me as much as possible. Here was I thinking that I would have to launder the knickers, and it turns out that I may be going through rather more pairs of trousers than panties. Jilly has just popped in with a cup of tea for me and “accidentally” dropped the teaspoon, so that she can bend over in front of me (red g-string, micro, shows her pretty pink lips), and cause yet another strain in fabric of the underpants area. I am going to have to fuck someone before the end of the day, or my balls will explode.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2010, 9:48 am 
Miserable Worm

Well, my balls did not explode, but I didn't get any sex yesterday either, apart from the self inflicted kind, and another pair of panties hits the laundry basket. As much as I love to see beautiful lady's panty clad (or very nearly clad) arses and pussies, my poor penis is starting to ache and the panties are cutting in to my ball sack. So, today, as long as the weather holds out, I plan on going for a walk out into the country with a small picnic, bottle of wine and a good book (Terry Pratchett - Making Money, nothing erotic, just very funny). I just need to finish up a couple of things and then the afternoon is mine.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2010, 11:36 am 
Miserable Worm

Damn, it seems muy afternoon plans have been scuppered, and I am being dragged out on a shopping trip with Miss Hybrid.

Actually, I quite fancy the thought of Miss Hybrid watching me slipping into some g-strings in the car.

Bugger! Getting hard just thinking about it. Where's that spare pair of panties I brought in with me this morning.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next